Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 124. (Read 242500 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 25, 2015, 01:30:46 PM
I know you have worked so hard for the amount of bitcoins you have now. You however need to be careful not to waste this coins reason being you were never gifted, you worked for them. You better find an investment field where you will be able place the money and enjoy the dividends on an annual basis. You have to invest for the future to come when you have not constant source of income. You can place the money in real estates projects among other top end money generating projects.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
November 24, 2015, 12:31:06 PM
Invest in DigiCube this coin has a promising future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 24, 2015, 12:22:56 PM
$10 BTC - haven't seen that since early 2012  Cheesy

Lol i step in much later. But if it goes there, I will make sure to buy 400 and prepare for retirement at the same time.

if it goes there will you honestly dare buy?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 22, 2015, 01:42:23 PM
$10 BTC - haven't seen that since early 2012  Cheesy

Lol i step in much later. But if it goes there, I will make sure to buy 400 and prepare for retirement at the same time.
Cashing out bitcoins and buying some real estate.

The future is bright people.
Activity: 138
November 21, 2015, 07:31:36 PM
$10 BTC - haven't seen that since early 2012  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 21, 2015, 03:34:42 AM
Where did you get 47 btc capital? Are you a bussinessman or what? Its not small amount. And the loss too huge to stop trade. Have you tried to make it at least 47 btc again?
47 bitcoin was a small amount 3 years ago. At that time, each bitcoin cost less than $10. So it was only $470. Nowadays, it is a lot of money. In 10 years, it will be huge amount of money. I would suggest everybody holds at least 1 bitcoin to see the effects of 1 bitcoin investment to your total wealth.

he said "after two years of trading" so supposedly he bought those in 2013 and the price was high already, not $10 like you said

where did you get 3 years from?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 20, 2015, 10:40:28 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Good for you but why stop now?

You could just save it all up and wait for future investments, you might get a better deal out of that
Activity: 462
November 20, 2015, 06:59:02 AM
Where did you get 47 btc capital? Are you a bussinessman or what? Its not small amount. And the loss too huge to stop trade. Have you tried to make it at least 47 btc again?
47 bitcoin was a small amount 3 years ago. At that time, each bitcoin cost less than $10. So it was only $470. Nowadays, it is a lot of money. In 10 years, it will be huge amount of money. I would suggest everybody holds at least 1 bitcoin to see the effects of 1 bitcoin investment to your total wealth.
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
November 20, 2015, 03:40:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 1134
November 19, 2015, 05:42:40 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

What to do is a million-dollar question.

I can suggest you a very good (according to me) investing site where I had invested myself. To not forget that is good for me but you must evaluate yourself it. Must not be so for you. Wink The money are yours and the decision to invest there must be only yours. Must not be taken in consideration my words. I want to tell only that the website has 5 years online without interruption and pay everyday. There are a mountain of other data within the website which show everything about it and give all the possible knowledge about its activity, source of the earnings and any other kind of data. According to me, if you invest there, even not all your bitcoins but only half of those you can have the lost bitcoins in trading in less than three months. If you are interested PM me to give you the reflink. In this way you can evaluate yourself what to do and if this option is interesting for you.
Activity: 364
November 18, 2015, 02:30:57 AM
you are a pro trader,why must stop..just take a rest for a while,and start trading again Grin matbe you just need some picnic Grin

I do it too
Im lose 1.6btc some month ago and i rest from trader at 4month
now i want to trade again but it's very hard to start again

I think i need more spirit
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 18, 2015, 01:14:55 AM
you are a pro trader,why must stop..just take a rest for a while,and start trading again Grin matbe you just need some picnic Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
November 16, 2015, 10:09:33 AM
Until you lost whole deposit do not give up - only the loss of all a sign of poor outcome. 40 bitcoins you can left in Dice or Poker Cheesy
Exactly 'he can left these coins in Dice or Poker'. Lose will happen more likely that huge win imo. Never tell someone to gamble with all his funds. 
If he want to gamble, good option is to bet not more that 5%-10% or total coins, not more.
legendary
Activity: 896
November 16, 2015, 07:59:41 AM
Trading are risky task just like gamble. I know if someone expert for trading, they might can turn loss into profit in a few day.
Anyway if you're really want to quit , you may donate some of your bits to charity and convert all the rest into your currency and save it into bank for your future need.

holding bitcoin is without much risks if you plan to hold your coins for at least a couple of years. day trading is quite risky as you don't really know what will happen. if you know how to read the market, then you can be successful in day trading.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
November 14, 2015, 12:28:52 PM
You can buy a boat, a car a motorcycle...i think your question is troll inside.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
November 14, 2015, 12:25:54 PM
Trading are risky task just like gamble. I know if someone expert for trading, they might can turn loss into profit in a few day.
Anyway if you're really want to quit , you may donate some of your bits to charity and convert all the rest into your currency and save it into bank for your future need.
Activity: 210
November 14, 2015, 11:15:18 AM
If you like this, try to find a job on exchange, you will learn more, you can trade and you will get a salary as well.

Can't you read!? He said that he will quit trading. And not that he is looking for a job at an exchange and to continue trading. Regarding OP, look into Bitcoin related startups and try to find one that will give you a nice interest. If you believe in Bitcoin, then it's the right investment for you.

How does one invest in these startups?
November 11, 2015, 11:06:11 PM
if you are really quitting then just hold on and wait for the next pump and sell for fiat

This is like Trading but for long term (maybe look like invest)
better sell all his BTC and open other bussiness than hold his btc
Activity: 124
cancer sucks
November 11, 2015, 10:54:58 PM
if you are really quitting then just hold on and wait for the next pump and sell for fiat
November 11, 2015, 09:40:40 PM
If you like this, try to find a job on exchange, you will learn more, you can trade and you will get a salary as well.

I think better he start to build new bussines (offline market/real market) like bookmart, shoe's store, kitchen store or something like that
he will get new experience with new bussines
Jump to: