Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 59. (Read 242500 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 102
https://genesis.re
June 10, 2017, 06:15:27 AM
Deposit fees
Trading fees
Slippage
Spread

•••

It's unregulated so there is always someone with insider information - knowing about announcements a few hours before...

It's a bit of a "greater fools theory" - if you know charts and are OK with managing emotional spikes and have time to monitor trades and invest in tools and education = "easy" win Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 10, 2017, 05:42:59 AM
Why quit trading? It is one of the best and legit way to earn more Bitcoin and lately, it becomes very profitable because lots of altcoins become alive in the market. All you need in trading is invest your capital to buy coins and invest in yourself. Study hard and make some research about trading. There are risk but it is lesser compared to other investments. You can really earn a lot from trading. I suggest trade for long term investments.

I can understand your advise but to be honest, trading is not everyone's cup of tea. Yes, there are multiple ways to improve trading skills and explore the opportunities in the trading but since OP has lost his capital, he might not be in a condition to continue it. I don't go with gambling because I have realized that it is not my cup of tea so I try to spend time in learning some other stuff which gives me good returns.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 10, 2017, 05:02:24 AM
If you do not like trading and your money is secured money (you dont really need it),
you can consider this one:

invest your money in cryptocurrency,.... buy something and let it sleep there waiting the long term rising (3-5 years).

It's still considered as trading but you will just do it on a long term basis. But I know this is a better way of trading because you don't have to think about everyday trade and you don't have to monitor it. Just set on how long you are going to wait before you are going to sell it.

Yes long term is better especially for those who have a day job and don't have enough time to check or monitor the market. Day trading takes a lot of time and hard work and lets all admit that not everyone here is good in technical and fundamental analysis so it is better to do long term trade just make sure you invested in the right coin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 10, 2017, 02:01:45 AM
If you do not like trading and your money is secured money (you dont really need it),

invest your money in cryptocurrency,.... buy something and let it sleep there waiting the long term rising (3-5 years).

It's still considered as trading but you will just do it on a long term basis. But I know this is a better way of trading because you don't have to think about everyday trade and you don't have to monitor it. Just set on how long you are going to wait before you are going to sell it.
Activity: 812
June 09, 2017, 10:53:45 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
Quit in trading is not good idea, don't blame the trading just because you lose your 7 btc. I think you should only trade a little amount if you  have no enough skills, knowledge and experience in trading. However, there's nothing I can do if you don't like trading anymore so you should find another way to get profit like investment.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
June 09, 2017, 10:40:28 PM
Why quit trading? It is one of the best and legit way to earn more Bitcoin and lately, it becomes very profitable because lots of altcoins become alive in the market. All you need in trading is invest your capital to buy coins and invest in yourself. Study hard and make some research about trading. There are risk but it is lesser compared to other investments. You can really earn a lot from trading. I suggest trade for long term investments.
Because the OP lose big amount in trading and he don't have enough time to manage his trades . I think he invested in a shitcoins that why he lose in long term .If you invested in top coins you may leave it and you may earn in long term but it always needs you to follow your trades if you have time.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
June 09, 2017, 10:18:17 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
June 09, 2017, 08:14:02 PM
I will quit trading when I don't have benefits anymore,whoever traders have no profit in trading will quit and look for another source of income.As long as I have profit I will continue trading because there's another day to get over on it.Only I will quit if I saw the outcome that there is no hope to survive.
the profit will continue to come to the traders if they will have knowledge about trade and if they will have the skills of trade and so it is not fact that traders leave to trade but some people do not have good knowledge about trade so they often start to lose their money in trade and so they leave trade.
as trading is  risk  and you have to take the risk only then you can make money from trading, some time we continuously lose money in trading so we should not leave or stop trading for ever, but we need to change our planning and strategy, through this way we can bring a better change in our trading result.

That is true to change the strategy of trading when you keep on losing. I want to advise to only trade with exchanges and not margin trading - the latter is very risky unless you are a professional trader, you are good. Just don't carried away with your emotions when trading, stick to your plan and you will be good.
Activity: 440
June 09, 2017, 07:43:34 PM
I will quit trading when I don't have benefits anymore,whoever traders have no profit in trading will quit and look for another source of income.As long as I have profit I will continue trading because there's another day to get over on it.Only I will quit if I saw the outcome that there is no hope to survive.
the profit will continue to come to the traders if they will have knowledge about trade and if they will have the skills of trade and so it is not fact that traders leave to trade but some people do not have good knowledge about trade so they often start to lose their money in trade and so they leave trade.
as trading is  risk  and you have to take the risk only then you can make money from trading, some time we continuously lose money in trading so we should not leave or stop trading for ever, but we need to change our planning and strategy, through this way we can bring a better change in our trading result. Trading need a lot of experience, trading skill and good analysis, with good knowledge about trading. in fact most of the young people who do not have much experience in trading they invest a lot of money in one place and unfortunately when they  become disappointed in trading by losing money continuously for more time then decide to stop trading and  think that it is no ta right decision to take. they should first get a good experience in trading and only then try to invest a big money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 09, 2017, 06:17:50 PM
If you have experience in forex. I suggest you work in forex. I think you may find your lost confidence again. Cry
You fine , forex is way harder and riskier than trading. In trading there is surely a chance of atleast getting something back while in forex it is more like gambling and plus the return is like 160% which is same like sports betting. And if you just search through the net there are many proof out there which prove that most of the forex sites are fake and the trends are controlled by the site
Do not want to be subjective, but the fact remains that at Forex only their traders make good money, And everyone else will lose more than they earn. It's already like Twice two four. I do not want to of course realize that this is a fraud, but nevertheless it is.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
June 09, 2017, 01:25:46 PM
If you have experience in forex. I suggest you work in forex. I think you may find your lost confidence again. Cry
You fine , forex is way harder and riskier than trading. In trading there is surely a chance of atleast getting something back while in forex it is more like gambling and plus the return is like 160% which is same like sports betting. And if you just search through the net there are many proof out there which prove that most of the forex sites are fake and the trends are controlled by the site
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 09, 2017, 09:48:43 AM

yes you are right in trading the main things are knowledge, skill and experience which can make a person perfect in trading and also the right time is very important for trading (and investment both) then a person can gain much profit from trading and those who are not good at trading they need to gain knowledge instead of quiting trading.

For me to become a successful trader, one must have the patience to learn the tricks of it. Of course you will only gain this knowledge through years of trading. And one should also consider this as a job, not just a sidelined to earn money. So think of it as your regular job, invest time and money and definitely it adds up later that will help you good profits.

This doesn't really work for everyone as going full time in trading involves more risk than having an actual job. Especially for people who are supporting familes, i don't think trading full time is a secure way to provide for them. Though it may get you good profits, it would be unwise to compromise security of income if you're not yet that experienced
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
June 06, 2017, 07:31:12 PM

yes you are right in trading the main things are knowledge, skill and experience which can make a person perfect in trading and also the right time is very important for trading (and investment both) then a person can gain much profit from trading and those who are not good at trading they need to gain knowledge instead of quiting trading.

For me to become a successful trader, one must have the patience to learn the tricks of it. Of course you will only gain this knowledge through years of trading. And one should also consider this as a job, not just a sidelined to earn money. So think of it as your regular job, invest time and money and definitely it adds up later that will help you good profits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 06, 2017, 05:30:04 PM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 06, 2017, 05:16:42 PM
Actually when we can read the movement of the market then we can benefit. Trading is a pretty easy job to do. Because basically trading is to buy coin with cheap price and then sell it with high price, everyone can do it. Which distinguishes only the knowledge and also the spirit possessed. Each person is given a trading opportunity at any time and try it repeatedly without any hindrance. The lack of spirit that makes people stop trading.
Activity: 291
June 06, 2017, 04:42:29 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Activity: 602
June 06, 2017, 04:27:13 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 06, 2017, 02:42:50 PM
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
June 06, 2017, 12:11:09 PM
how i wish spending that big money is my problem, but my real problem is how to earn that kind of money. sigh.. Life isnt easy at all you need to pay attention to something that will let you earn.
Well, lots of altcoin prices are down at the moment, but if you can take advantage of it, maybe out of trading is not a good choice. You might be able to produce very much bitcoin by exploiting it.

When bitcoin raise alt always go down, i just detect it while im trading, yah he/she can produce more bitcoins just like here commenting on forum while in campaign that will pay you for your opinion/reply
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 26, 2017, 11:55:06 PM
keep your bitcoin and you will see the profit every week.
you never loose money when investing only in bitcoin Wink
If the op when he started this topic last few years and he decided to hold their bitcoin for few years for sure they earn a lot of money from now because the price of of bitcoin is 2000 dollars plus. Many people as of now earn a lot of money because bitcoin still growing and everyday the price increasing.  Their decision to hold their bitcoin the result is good because they can earn a lot of profit. You can buy and hold bitcoin now because the price for sure will increase more.
Pages:
Jump to: