Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 63. (Read 242500 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 15, 2017, 11:57:41 AM
Good decision. It's very hard to make money in BTC trading even you work for it full time. You need to do long term trades (buy at bottom-hold-sell at top), it should increase your trading accuracy.

Yes its very hard to earn money in BTC trading cause you are not sure whether you will earn or lose money. Its very risky right now because of many scammers that are roaming in this site.

Yes. Maybe trade is dangerous. But trade is the most profitable activity. It is she who can bring us wealth. Especially at a time when the price of bitcoin fluctuates
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 15, 2017, 11:07:03 AM
Good decision. It's very hard to make money in BTC trading even you work for it full time. You need to do long term trades (buy at bottom-hold-sell at top), it should increase your trading accuracy.

Yes its very hard to earn money in BTC trading cause you are not sure whether you will earn or lose money. Its very risky right now because of many scammers that are roaming in this site.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
May 15, 2017, 06:41:44 AM
If you don't want to have stressful life, you can stop trading guys. Nobody is forcing you. Buy the coin you trust and store it for years, if you can.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★PlayAmo.com★
May 15, 2017, 06:32:34 AM
Quitting trading is like being contented on the financial status that you have. Even trading or any kind of source of income is not a good idea to quit those opportunities because winners don't quit and losers always does. If you want to be successful then you don't need to quit trading and you just need to fix your problems or the mistakes and after that you can be a good trader again.

If you are feeling you are not going to break bank on trading currencies just leave.. Dont get in that schemes which advertising to you you are gonna to win big amount in one night. Guys, if you dont want to trade go gambling, or just go to tennis maybe swimming.You must stay away from amrkets when you cant feel price action of markets speciaaly if you losed your last position..That's my two cent.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 15, 2017, 06:21:42 AM
Many want to go on trading because if you will win then you can have much money but if you loss then you will sad you lost much money. There are many things to study in trading so for me, when trading try to put money you feel its okey to loss. If you loss then you have to learn something from it. Don't lost hope everything will be find after learning from it.Hope it will help.
That is one of the most important thing that a trader should always remember. Do not lose hope in trading and always risk an amount of money that we can afford to lose and if we encounter a lot of mistakes and losses then it is still okay because we can get some lessons there that can make our decision making better in the future.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
May 15, 2017, 01:27:42 AM
Many want to go on trading because if you will win then you can have much money but if you loss then you will sad you lost much money. There are many things to study in trading so for me, when trading try to put money you feel its okey to loss. If you loss then you have to learn something from it. Don't lost hope everything will be find after learning from it.Hope it will help.
That's the nature of our venture in trading, there can never be a guarantee that we will just earn money without experiencing some loses and we can only be profitable if we have more successful trades than our failure. It's a long term process and consistency is what we need when we are trading, there can be a lot of factors that will affect along the way but we should be smart enough to make a good decision every time.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
May 14, 2017, 10:14:11 PM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
May 14, 2017, 08:59:01 PM
People tends to think that trading is a baby game and they can get profits easily. But my freind this is not the case. Trading is a proper field and one cannot achieve anything until he has proper understanding and training of trades.
I guess people dont take trading seriously and hence they lose. One should take proper training and if possible take trading classes before starting yourself.  If you cant pay for training, then there are many online courses available for trading. We should go through that if we want success in trading.

Before they start trading, they should make some research first and study very hard how does trading goes. They should do it so that they can minimize the risks. Trading is not as easy as others think of it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
May 14, 2017, 04:40:39 PM
I guess people dont take trading seriously and hence they lose.

Exactly that -- people think trading is a joke. I have seen a lot people mention that they trade for fun, how stupid is that!? Fun and risking money don't go well together. These people either just say that to bump their post count, or they indeed end up losing because of their stupidity. If you don't take trading seriously, you'll get eaten alive.

One should take proper training and if possible take trading classes before starting yourself.  If you cant pay for training, then there are many online courses available for trading. We should go through that if we want success in trading.

It isn't really necessary to follow 'trading classes or courses'. If have been building up my experience by jumping into trading directly. I swallowed big losses at first, but I am happy that I have gone that way. If I look back at what I lost back then, and what I gained (in profits and experience) right now, then it's worth every penny. I see it as an investment in myself.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
May 14, 2017, 04:11:05 PM
People tends to think that trading is a baby game and they can get profits easily. But my freind this is not the case. Trading is a proper field and one cannot achieve anything until he has proper understanding and training of trades.
I guess people dont take trading seriously and hence they lose. One should take proper training and if possible take trading classes before starting yourself.  If you cant pay for training, then there are many online courses available for trading. We should go through that if we want success in trading.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
May 12, 2017, 01:25:15 AM
Trading is always risk.I always ignored trading.You can make money different way without trading.Trading is not safe for everyone.

I think a less precise phrase about trading is always a risk because every form of business, whether trading or investment and other real business is at risk, let alone matter of trading may be just two words contained in trading profits or losses, but of course. There is a solution. If we really study carefully And be careful in observing market price movements of course this can slightly reduce the risk of loss.

+1 on zulkarnaen post.
trading is about learn to risk everything.
many people (including me) thinks that going into trading is easy way to get cash.
but as soon as i go into it. i realize, that i got into craziest money pit.
Yes ,the market was so volatile and unpredictable we can just based on analysis and the projects of an altcoin to which can be a possible good or bad effect on price .The reliable thing is our skills to come up with those events when pumping or dumping .Newbie's think that trading is easy .Well in fact before you earn you will lose money and be disappointed for you to gain some knowledge.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 12, 2017, 01:06:19 AM
-snip-
Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Spend it. I dont know what you are into, but there are lots of things you can buy with BTC directly. If not, you can still sell the BTC and buy with your local currency.

Just in case its not obvious: Not everything at once.

Exactly you can spend it whatever you want to buy or maybe invest it. There are many things that you can do with your money. Spend it for the important things and be sure it has a purpose that is the best thing you can do with your money. Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
May 11, 2017, 10:14:43 PM
Trading is always risk.I always ignored trading.You can make money different way without trading.Trading is not safe for everyone.

I think a less precise phrase about trading is always a risk because every form of business, whether trading or investment and other real business is at risk, let alone matter of trading may be just two words contained in trading profits or losses, but of course. There is a solution. If we really study carefully And be careful in observing market price movements of course this can slightly reduce the risk of loss.

+1 on zulkarnaen post.
trading is about learn to risk everything.
many people (including me) thinks that going into trading is easy way to get cash.
but as soon as i go into it. i realize, that i got into craziest money pit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 10, 2017, 10:33:14 PM
Quitting trading is like being contented on the financial status that you have. Even trading or any kind of source of income is not a good idea to quit those opportunities because winners don't quit and losers always does. If you want to be successful then you don't need to quit trading and you just need to fix your problems or the mistakes and after that you can be a good trader again.
It always depends on the situation there are things in life that we really don't want and we can never be succeed if that happens, like for example in trading if you are so impatient, fear and always do panic selling, quit first and you can explore where you are good at, it  is not because you are loser but we just have different perspective and strength in life, but of course it really depends on the people how he handle things.
That is right, it is not all about being a loser when you quit, because there is a lot of scenario that can happen and also can be valid in quitting trading. For example is, he is not good in trading and even how hard he tries to trade well, there is no good results, so the only thing he know is to just quit which is understandable because how will you stay to the business that you don't like?
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
May 10, 2017, 07:36:09 PM
It always depends on the situation there are things in life that we really don't want and we can never be succeed if that happens, like for example in trading if you are so impatient, fear and always do panic selling, quit first and you can explore where you are good at, it  is not because you are loser but we just have different perspective and strength in life, but of course it really depends on the people how he handle things.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
May 10, 2017, 12:33:09 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 10, 2017, 09:50:51 AM

copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
May 10, 2017, 08:54:03 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
May 10, 2017, 07:24:58 AM
Good decisions when you are not advanced in the world you are doing, rest of the money can build a business such as opening a store etc, trading is not easy like a said, need  patience and courage to take decision to sall or buy.
You have a point but in our life we have to learn how to take risk, not just in trading. Anyway, there are really people who always do panic selling whenever they saw that the price goes low even a bit low. Quit trading if you are not yet prepared, but, of course learning is always a process.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 10, 2017, 04:26:10 AM
Generally people make decision of quitting trading once they have made loss from it but they forget that profits and loss is a common practice in trading and even if you make loss you should not be disappointed and take it as a learning experience and make sure that you don't repeat the same mistake again in future.

That is true mate. In an optimistic trader, there is a popular saying that goes like this: you either win or learn. There is no such thing as losing trade because it acts as if your investment to learning. That is it, I am out! Wink

In reality, though, it doesn't work like that

This is how it should allegedly be but it is rarely the case in real life (and not with trading alone). People are prone to make the same mistakes again and again, and there are quite a few sayings on this trait as well (none other than Albert Einstein said something to that tune too). But it is not even that, though even that would suffice to challenge this claim (that "losing trade acts as your investment in learning"). Given that you are able to learn and want to learn, to avoid the same mistake in the future you should find the true cause(s) that led you to that mistake, but this is rarely the case either. So even if you try to look for the roots of your losing trades, you will likely find a lot of false causes (let's call them "excuses") before you hit the nail on the head (if ever)
Pages:
Jump to: