Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 61. (Read 242500 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 102
https://genesis.re
May 22, 2017, 04:37:29 PM
I promised myself not to trade: https://steemit.com/money/@genesisre/investing-strategy-suiting-your-needs-and-why-i-won-t-actively-trade-bitcoin

But the excitement... Still trying to maintain discipline.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
May 22, 2017, 07:47:16 AM
I love trading because it can be quieter but still using my eagle eye in every price movement, I'm used to monitoring full hour every 4 hours in every evening, and stop where I think I've got enough daily targets, calm is not enough in this case, every 4 hours I go out to refresh my mind in the game of gambling, this is a perfect combination.

If you're looking to benefit from each possible price movement, you have to monitor the markets basically non stop. I quite often end up staying at home for days without even going outside, just to benefit from this market action. I must however note that I am of course not staring at my screen if the market happens to move extremely slow. I can only justify investing full days of my time into trading if there is enough volatility. Aside from that, gambling is never a good combination with anything. Gambling is a losing game, seriously.

4 hr time frame monitoring is good practise although not the method i prefer.
but the combination u feel good then good!

about price movement (Price action -PA), no need non stop, if u do short trading, just use the time to read chart.

However, bitcoin trading and forex/CFD trading is different, but PA things and chart reading, is the same.

Keep close attention for  4 hours is something. I mean, I can't do that type of trading day in day out. I prefer to buy a coin and hold on to it for a week or for a month and sell or may be hold if I  see potential for more upside. Flipping coins on daily basis has bought me more losses than profits plus a lot of tension.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Newbie in online currency , love learning
May 22, 2017, 04:56:55 AM
I love trading because it can be quieter but still using my eagle eye in every price movement, I'm used to monitoring full hour every 4 hours in every evening, and stop where I think I've got enough daily targets, calm is not enough in this case, every 4 hours I go out to refresh my mind in the game of gambling, this is a perfect combination.

If you're looking to benefit from each possible price movement, you have to monitor the markets basically non stop. I quite often end up staying at home for days without even going outside, just to benefit from this market action. I must however note that I am of course not staring at my screen if the market happens to move extremely slow. I can only justify investing full days of my time into trading if there is enough volatility. Aside from that, gambling is never a good combination with anything. Gambling is a losing game, seriously.

4 hr time frame monitoring is good practise although not the method i prefer.
but the combination u feel good then good!

about price movement (Price action -PA), no need non stop, if u do short trading, just use the time to read chart.

However, bitcoin trading and forex/CFD trading is different, but PA things and chart reading, is the same.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
May 22, 2017, 04:06:45 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
May 22, 2017, 03:46:24 AM
Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
I wish I had money I didn't know what to do with.
you can make some money here in forum just join signature campaign and do some micro jobs in here just look in micro earning sections or do some captcha solving. If you had already money just save it to the bank if you not interested in trading.
I think you should not wish you have a money because you need to work for it .Trading is good if you know the right altcoins to invest and joining into a sign campaign or other task here in the forum you can earn some amount to start with .
Btw. Its a little but off topic .
If you want to earn money and you have a time its good to try trading .Try to learn and apply skills so you can minimize the loss and not to quit trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 22, 2017, 02:04:52 AM
you can make some money here in forum just join signature campaign and do some micro jobs in here just look in micro earning sections or do some captcha solving. If you had already money just save it to the bank if you not interested in trading.
For now the in demand work is signature campaign and doing captcha since trading now is very hard to get income because of the value of bitcoin in continuous increasing and we do not predict when the value of alt coin will going to increase and until when the value of bitcoin continue to increase.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
May 22, 2017, 12:43:17 AM
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 21, 2017, 11:33:51 PM
You can just sell them whenever you see that you are in profit. And use that withdrawn money for your real life leisure. Get some trips arranged and have costly Champaign over a dinner. You can enjoy your money the way you want. It's yours anyway.
Its good to have your very own leisure so that your plan on quitting trading will be turned to relaxation. And in that way you can think of it first if you really want to quit. But if you really want to quit trading and just sells everything you've got to have fun.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
May 21, 2017, 07:22:15 PM
It seems to me that the person who trades should be a bit adventurous and a little risk lovers. Softer Man will not earn anything here And he can only lose because he does not. I have to be present at the present currency trader.
It's better to word hard and then have trading on the side though. For a successful trade, I think one of the most essential thing you should have is to be patient and to be composed. Panicking would more often than not make you lose the right time to either buy or sell coins. You're not sure that keeping a coin for a long time would bring good benefits as not all coins would have the same progress as btc.

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 21, 2017, 09:22:45 AM
If you don't want to have stressful life, you can stop trading guys. Nobody is forcing you. Buy the coin you trust and store it for years, if you can.

Trading doesn't give you an assurance for a better life in the future bur hardwork will! To be successful in trading, you need hardwork in researching and studying the market. Aside from that, parient is also another key. You need to hold onto your coins and wait for the right time before you sell it.
We have heard it from very beginning in the schools that hard work is the key to success. No doubt your hard work will take you to achieve your goals and in the line of crypto currency you need to be a bit sharp than that of any other business requires. It just needs you to get the things done properly qnd be yourself.
It seems to me that the person who trades should be a bit adventurous and a little risk lovers. Softer Man will not earn anything here And he can only lose because he does not. I have to be present at the present currency trader.
It's better to word hard and then have trading on the side though. For a successful trade, I think one of the most essential thing you should have is to be patient and to be composed. Panicking would more often than not make you lose the right time to either buy or sell coins. You're not sure that keeping a coin for a long time would bring good benefits as not all coins would have the same progress as btc.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
May 21, 2017, 09:12:08 AM
You can just sell them whenever you see that you are in profit. And use that withdrawn money for your real life leisure. Get some trips arranged and have costly Champaign over a dinner. You can enjoy your money the way you want. It's yours anyway.

That depends on if you hold the bitcoin for the long term or not.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
May 19, 2017, 01:30:32 PM
Activity: 426
May 19, 2017, 01:07:47 PM
If you don't want to have stressful life, you can stop trading guys. Nobody is forcing you. Buy the coin you trust and store it for years, if you can.

Trading doesn't give you an assurance for a better life in the future bur hardwork will! To be successful in trading, you need hardwork in researching and studying the market. Aside from that, parient is also another key. You need to hold onto your coins and wait for the right time before you sell it.
We have heard it from very beginning in the schools that hard work is the key to success. No doubt your hard work will take you to achieve your goals and in the line of crypto currency you need to be a bit sharp than that of any other business requires. It just needs you to get the things done properly qnd be yourself.
Activity: 655
May 19, 2017, 10:50:55 AM

Activity: 588
May 19, 2017, 10:50:29 AM
Its your personal call whether to continue or quit trading as with one or two losses you should not be disappointed as its a common practice in trading and you should learn more and try to improve your skills and if you successfully manage to do that then it will make you better trader in future.
Well yeah this really is a very much personal decision to be taken by someone. There are many reasons for someone to quit trading maybe due to short of time or any other reason it is no more possible to continue with the trading activities or may be due to the fear of loss. If someone is doing it due to any fear he should work on to overcome the fear that he have.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
May 18, 2017, 05:18:42 PM

You can mine some bitcoin and will have money.
Activity: 259
May 18, 2017, 01:14:45 PM
For me, trade was the only way to survive. I was a beginner and got into a difficult life situation. I did not have a job and I decided to do Forex trading. Despite the fact that I did not have the experience, I managed to make a profit. I will never leave forex while I'm alive
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 18, 2017, 11:45:51 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
May 18, 2017, 11:31:56 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Well, think long term. You can invest your money again online or in a solid business. Read lots of material to know which are needed in the market to date, and be an expert to the field you have chosen. It is only then that you may see your money earning. Business is a cycle. We all have to put in some money with a hope to get that money back with a bigger value. I wish you well in whatever endeavor you desire to embark on!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
May 18, 2017, 10:24:00 AM
May be you should start your own exchange site. You have lots money to support your start up cost. You can go into this business with few professional advises. Then invest some money your advertisement and signature campaign. This will gain you popularity and people will start using your exchange for their BTC. This will lead to steady income of bitcoins for yourself. You will also cover those 7 bitcoins you lost in no time and who knows you may get shortlisted in top most exchange site list.
Pages:
Jump to: