Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 66. (Read 242500 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
April 27, 2017, 02:34:00 PM
I had stopped trading, and from that time on, I became an employee with a normal salary. But, once I realized, trading, can make me earn me more money, so I went back to do it, and it made me fortunate. Maybe you will also lose when you get out of trading.
It is better to have two options in life not only trading .In your job you can earn fix and sure income unlike on trading you do not sure if you can earn depends on your skills and knowledge as it needs time to earn most of the time.when you go out on trading yes you may lose if you have some coins bought before you leave.
me if i will quit now in trading i woll hold many coins that growing and growing. Its the oppurtunity if you quot now in trading and find a real job in the real world. Well the best thing if you quit now in trading buy many coins that have oppurtunity to grpw more like XRP and XEM. Buy altleast 1k xem and xrp and hold it more than many years. Then if you back now in trading you will see that your money growth
Trading and Investing these are not real time job. to base on this, we can not run our life. To lead our life we need one fixed income job. And when we get free time that time we can utilise it to make some extra money. So trading or investing will not take much time to do these things. Just spend few hours when you free and check the updates you can make extra money.
'
You are totally wrong. Rich people know how to invest their money and earn a good and big amount of money yearly, monthly even weekly. With investing, you can earn money without doing anything. Passive income is very good and you can have free time to do anything you want,

I don't think that investing means passive income

Unless you talk about bank deposits, of course. But that can hardly be called income in the first place since the interest will be on par with inflation in the majority of cases. Profitable investment ("big amount of money yearly, monthly, even weekly") means that you should be actively searching investment opportunities every day since no one can guarantee you that the investments which bring you profits today ("big amount of money...") won't start making you losses tomorrow. As Alice has said, you must run as fast as you can, just to stay in place. And if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast
Mr
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
April 27, 2017, 01:40:37 PM
I had stopped trading, and from that time on, I became an employee with a normal salary. But, once I realized, trading, can make me earn me more money, so I went back to do it, and it made me fortunate. Maybe you will also lose when you get out of trading.
It is better to have two options in life not only trading .In your job you can earn fix and sure income unlike on trading you do not sure if you can earn depends on your skills and knowledge as it needs time to earn most of the time.when you go out on trading yes you may lose if you have some coins bought before you leave.
me if i will quit now in trading i woll hold many coins that growing and growing. Its the oppurtunity if you quot now in trading and find a real job in the real world. Well the best thing if you quit now in trading buy many coins that have oppurtunity to grpw more like XRP and XEM. Buy altleast 1k xem and xrp and hold it more than many years. Then if you back now in trading you will see that your money growth
Trading and Investing these are not real time job. to base on this, we can not run our life. To lead our life we need one fixed income job. And when we get free time that time we can utilise it to make some extra money. So trading or investing will not take much time to do these things. Just spend few hours when you free and check the updates you can make extra money.
'
You are totally wrong. Rich people know how to invest their money and earn a good and big amount of money yearly, monthly even weekly. With investing, you can earn money without doing anything. Passive income is very good and you can have free time to do anything you want,
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
April 27, 2017, 08:35:19 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 27, 2017, 06:35:07 AM
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
April 27, 2017, 06:02:36 AM
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 27, 2017, 04:09:52 AM
Right now might be a good time to buy Bitcoin as the price has dropped some. If you can time your trading correctly, you will be able to increase your Bitcoins over time.
Yes its a good idea to buy now but we can also wait to become $1000 for sure the price will increase fast if the price will dump for that price.  Trading is also needs timing

Unless there is a big bad news, I think the price will be above $1000.

Unless there is no bad news rather, so for those people that are planning to quit trading. You should think again because the fact that most of the people are staying and they are seeing a lot of good positive output coming from bitcoin. I would say that keep on trading guys the price is up now at $1,300.

I am with you mate. Trading is a long time profession and it will stay there for good - you just need to learn how to play your game.

There are people that are making a lot of money in trading and they are living for it and putting the tagline to themselves as 'trader'. Just keep on going just like the market right now, it's keep on going and the chance of earning is bigger right now because the price is also becoming bigger. I think that's enough to encourage quitters.

Agree with you. You need to continue to trade and this will certainly bring success. Do not get upset if something does not work out. All were once newcomers and lost money. And then got experience and earn good money

That's the spirit, don't get upset when sometimes our trade are losing. Experience will give us a lot of good benefits that can be turned into advantage in the end. And if you are going to give up right now you will regret in the end, you may not feel to regret at the beginning but when you see that bitcoin's price is high, you'll do it.
Correct loosing in trading is not the basis to quit instead used it to make you better trader in the long run. Experience is the best tool to be great, and if you quit it means you lost the opportunity to earn money. For me I think the thing that i make quit in trading is loosing a capital that is the only thing or reason to quit in trading.

Quitting is losing a big opportunity in trading because right now most of the people that are earning a lot in crypto currencies are traders. And that's why the market value of bitcoin is becoming bigger because trading is one of the reasons why we are still staying. Just don't give up, keep the fight this is a very good career.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
April 26, 2017, 10:39:22 PM
Right now might be a good time to buy Bitcoin as the price has dropped some. If you can time your trading correctly, you will be able to increase your Bitcoins over time.
Yes its a good idea to buy now but we can also wait to become $1000 for sure the price will increase fast if the price will dump for that price.  Trading is also needs timing

Unless there is no bad news rather, so for those people that are planning to quit trading. You should think again because the fact that most of the people are staying and they are seeing a lot of good positive output coming from bitcoin. I would say that keep on trading guys the price is up now at $1,300.

I am with you mate. Trading is a long time profession and it will stay there for good - you just need to learn how to play your game.

There are people that are making a lot of money in trading and they are living for it and putting the tagline to themselves as 'trader'. Just keep on going just like the market right now, it's keep on going and the chance of earning is bigger right now because the price is also becoming bigger. I think that's enough to encourage quitters.

Agree with you. You need to continue to trade and this will certainly bring success. Do not get upset if something does not work out. All were once newcomers and lost money. And then got experience and earn good money

That's the spirit, don't get upset when sometimes our trade are losing. Experience will give us a lot of good benefits that can be turned into advantage in the end. And if you are going to give up right now you will regret in the end, you may not feel to regret at the beginning but when you see that bitcoin's price is high, you'll do it.
Correct loosing in trading is not the basis to quit instead used it to make you better trader in the long run. Experience is the best tool to be great, and if you quit it means you lost the opportunity to earn money. For me I think the thing that i make quit in trading is loosing a capital that is the only thing or reason to quit in trading.
April 26, 2017, 06:47:03 PM

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
April 26, 2017, 01:48:02 PM

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 26, 2017, 01:34:18 PM
April 26, 2017, 01:00:47 PM

Activity: 189
April 26, 2017, 10:49:27 AM
Yes its a good idea to buy now but we can also wait to become $1000 for sure the price will increase fast if the price will dump for that price.  Trading is also needs timing

You just don't need to know how you play the game in trading but you also need to know what is needed/requirements to make a successful trade. Never stop learning in trading and never stop being updated in every current in trading. It's quite difficult to understand everything however it can be done if a person has a will and determination.

If a person made such a decision, then there were reasons. I also stopped trading many times, but then I returned. It is interesting and causes dependence. It's interesting to get experience. It's especially good to trade when the process is important to you, not money
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
April 26, 2017, 06:16:14 AM
Yes its a good idea to buy now but we can also wait to become $1000 for sure the price will increase fast if the price will dump for that price.  Trading is also needs timing

You just don't need to know how you play the game in trading but you also need to know what is needed/requirements to make a successful trade. Never stop learning in trading and never stop being updated in every current in trading. It's quite difficult to understand everything however it can be done if a person has a will and determination.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
April 25, 2017, 10:51:24 PM

April 25, 2017, 05:13:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
April 25, 2017, 03:25:17 PM
Chances are very good you will loose Even more if you go in for trading...
Rather than that.... Keeping 40 btc Is still trading because btc price will eventually go higher

Or you can invest for longterm  in major promising Altcoin like Ethereum Dash XMR or Litecoin... etc

Well the cryptos that you've mentioned are also following the trading patterns of bitcoin for the most part, and apparently bitcoin is also doing good amidst the drama that is currently on going as to where are we going from here. I suggest that you just keep it as it is since the growth wouldn't stop here; there's a lot of money to be made in bitcoin. But to don't miss out on the opportunities, you can always try to diversify your assets.
Generally it's good to put money in several different cryptocurrencies at once so that you know that they're fairly stable and likely to go up.  There's a CRYPTO5 index in the securities section which invests in 5 cryptocurrencies and has had 300% increase in the past year as I recall

And you are in for a big surprise

Since most altcoins (especially from the top5 or top10) move synchronously (more or less). So instead of booking hefty profits (as you may hope), you will likely have to fix losses. New coins don't follow this pattern but they are typically just pump-and-dump coins with no hope of coming back. You can see plenty of these crappy coins at Yobit exchange, the last refuge and resting place for most of them, a graveyard of forsaken hopes and lost savings
Activity: 413
April 25, 2017, 01:55:52 PM
Rather than that.... Keeping 40 btc Is still trading because btc price will eventually go higher

Or you can invest for longterm  in major promising Altcoin like Ethereum Dash XMR or Litecoin... etc

Well the cryptos that you've mentioned are also following the trading patterns of bitcoin for the most part, and apparently bitcoin is also doing good amidst the drama that is currently on going as to where are we going from here. I suggest that you just keep it as it is since the growth wouldn't stop here; there's a lot of money to be made in bitcoin. But to don't miss out on the opportunities, you can always try to diversify your assets.
Generally it's good to put money in several different cryptocurrencies at once so that you know that they're fairly stable and likely to go up.  There's a CRYPTO5 index in the securities section which invests in 5 cryptocurrencies and has had 300% increase in the past year as I recall.
yes distributing your money in different places is really a good idea, through this way you can get more chances to make to earn money. i myself has distributed my money in different alt cons and i am really getting a good profit from it.
Of course, we should distributed our money in different places and also in different altcoin. Because If we
put our funds only in one Exchanger, if the hack happened then all our funding also will be lost.
I disagree with your planning to distribute your money in some exchange sites, for me i would stick with 1 exchange site and invest in some altcoins which listed on that site. I wouldn't put all my money on exchange site, the reason like you said, but you can put your money in a trustworthy exchange site (i.e Poloniex), when they got hacked before (i forgot when the time they got that) the owner pay from his own pocket to all investor funds which have been lost.

I think it is better to stick with one or two good exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
April 17, 2017, 04:39:58 AM

Generally it's good to put money in several different cryptocurrencies at once so that you know that they're fairly stable and likely to go up.  There's a CRYPTO5 index in the securities section which invests in 5 cryptocurrencies and has had 300% increase in the past year as I recall.
yes distributing your money in different places is really a good idea, through this way you can get more chances to make to earn money. i myself has distributed my money in different alt cons and i am really getting a good profit from it.
Of course, we should distributed our money in different places and also in different altcoin. Because If we
put our funds only in one Exchanger, if the hack happened then all our funding also will be lost.
I disagree with your planning to distribute your money in some exchange sites, for me i would stick with 1 exchange site and invest in some altcoins which listed on that site. I wouldn't put all my money on exchange site, the reason like you said, but you can put your money in a trustworthy exchange site (i.e Poloniex), when they got hacked before (i forgot when the time they got that) the owner pay from his own pocket to all investor funds which have been lost.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 17, 2017, 04:30:07 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 17, 2017, 04:00:46 AM

Pages:
Jump to: