Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 12. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
May 16, 2019, 01:11:44 PM
I anticipate that indeed any humans buoy yet commerce with winner on the other hand it is actually yob to be candid, this marketplace is extremely close to everybody.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 16, 2019, 11:13:50 AM
So it means trading is not for you,  all of your experienced is only a little compared to the other experiences because they have other trader who too more stress than you because they invested more compared to you, they are trader who gives lot of time like regular work like 8 hours to earn money and they are never complain. Trading is for the people who only willing so if you think it's hard to trade and you will nto do it even you already tried your decision is right which is to stopped.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
May 16, 2019, 11:06:36 AM
If you check the price at the exchange 15-20 times a day and monitor it all day, you can go crazy. You need to think carefully before buying or selling, draw everything on the graph, and then act and boil 1-2 a day, you need to somehow abstract
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
May 16, 2019, 11:00:20 AM
With trading, even the experienced trader passes through these stress that you are talking about. That is the nature of the business so it's either you stick to it or leave it.
I do not take more time to trade because I do not want to be addicted, yeah,  I meant addiction.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
May 16, 2019, 10:41:17 AM
Now is a good time to return to trading, the market looks good and the green is profitable for traders, and I have been actively trading since last April when the market continued to improve.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
May 16, 2019, 10:10:49 AM
at this time I also experience stress that you say, I lost a lot of assets because of trading. at first the price of this coin followed the development of the price of bitcoin, but now when the price of bitcoin increases, the price of the token actually falls, I am very stressed with this situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 16, 2019, 09:59:41 AM
If we would all dislike trading,what else do we want ot like. Although it might appear stressful and sometimes challenging, but the most interesting aspect i have found in cryptocurrency is trading. Everyone would pass through this, either actively or passively.
You might not be a day trader, but you can do it in shirt term, buy buying good coins when they are sold at low prices and sell when you are in profit.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
May 16, 2019, 09:58:06 AM
I stopped trading because i end up buyig the ATH price and selling at a much lower price.  I found out that i can really make money from bounty without lossing money, all i just need to invest is just my time

That is cool. Not me though. I am yet to earn decent amount in bounty. But I earned more than enough on my trades especially during 2017 where the market reached new heights. I am still trading but not that active as before. I am just waiting for the right moment to fully focus on trading again.
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
May 16, 2019, 09:53:47 AM
Hmmm...say it again buddy, trading is very very stressful but I have realized that a noob trader always get stressed the more. I quite remember when I started learning how to trade, I couldn't let my phone breathe a sec but with time I got used to it and checked the charts where necessary. Anyway, everything depends on your method of trading.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 16, 2019, 09:48:58 AM
Too much time and stress are only for the people who do trading as their full time job,if you do then you have to live with it and alsp you can learn how to get better at it.

Try stress handling excercises which can help you to relax your mind.
true, if trading is the main job then it is a pretty heavy burden because if your expectations do not match the reality then you will be very disappointed.
different if you make trading like a part time job then you will be more relaxed in making all decisions.
because a hasty decision is not a good decision.
Every other job also have stress,if we don't have any stress on a job means we are loving it,so you need to accept crypto trading when you are doing it as main job they we can find the right things on it.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
May 16, 2019, 09:42:54 AM
I stopped trading because i end up buyig the ATH price and selling at a much lower price.  I found out that i can really make money from bounty without lossing money, all i just need to invest is just my time
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
May 16, 2019, 09:27:34 AM
I can say that it's hard to trade especially if your signal is weak and it's stressful too because it's a problem just to keep track of your trading but ultimately you will lose the life of a trader because it's too risky so others have quit in trading but there are traders who are also engaged because trading is a bit too big for traders especially for pro traders so for newbies who want to trade not just for trading but just to study and to speak so much so you are not losing money and are not happy with your investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
May 16, 2019, 08:47:56 AM
Yes I got the same feeling as you, trading is very stressful especially when you lose a lot. If you dont have the patience and confidence in yourself in trading then its very stressful as you would feel. And yes I play blockchain games to kill boredoms as well after work and it really is enjoyable.
These 10 days for me were very tiring and I got really great stress. Because my altcoin portfolio fell by 50% and I couldn’t do anything about it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
May 16, 2019, 08:30:37 AM
Yes I got the same feeling as you, trading is very stressful especially when you lose a lot. If you dont have the patience and confidence in yourself in trading then its very stressful as you would feel. And yes I play blockchain games to kill boredoms as well after work and it really is enjoyable.
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
May 16, 2019, 08:21:02 AM
I think you just didn't have the patience and the stress was stronger than you. I think that many people experience the same thing and it prevents them from continuing on this road. Games on the blockchain have become a substitution of concepts for you and for a while will allow you to relax from stress.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
May 16, 2019, 08:12:37 AM
with use of crypto token users of service as offers from developer gains of chance as might to  improve decision as appealing reference of offers as might with the desktop to contains with extras on feature to helps as clients might work on decision as the expends to secure of chance as attaining field of online community forum to deliver the request of exchange as the attains of users from different places as the origin native of  basic with identification.

\
Activity: 602
May 16, 2019, 07:27:33 AM
That's how the cryptocurrency work. Like gambling, we have given a short profit for the first time, and big profits for the second time, and when you put a big bet to invest a crypto, you'll just get more losses than your profit.
Activity: 341
May 16, 2019, 07:25:09 AM
If you play with a steady mind you won't have to be tired. Of course, before you do that, you should learn how to analyze player psychology, whale psychological analysis, technical analysis (inevitable). And you just need to spend a little time to see the important milestones of candles. Have you ever questioned why so many people can do this job and you don't? Good luck to you brother
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 16, 2019, 07:13:34 AM
In market price declines it is not easy to trade. But if you make a long term investment. With price, the drop can be utilized to buy as many coins at a low price. After that do long-term investments.

So now with the occurrence of coin price increases. You can sell these coins and you'll get a profit. The trading Volume is increasing and this is proof that now many people are returning to the crypto market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 16, 2019, 06:39:45 AM
Trading is easy for everyone when the market is going green but only experienced traders can make money during bear market,so I prefer doing bounties and sell tokens for btc or eth and hold them.
Pages:
Jump to: