Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 13. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 17
May 16, 2019, 01:28:24 AM
I agree, trading is hard work and always nerves and stress, too, I try not to climb there, always go to the big minus.And sleep became better and time became more.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 16, 2019, 01:21:22 AM
Many people who are engaged in trading say that this activity is associated with stress. As an alternative to trading, it is possible to simply invest a certain amount of money and not use the trading terminal for a long time, doing other things.
I'm not surpised though. I mean, you investing so much money into trading and of course will be feel stress and trying your best to not make a loss from your trading. I have a friend who have a friend a trader and he said his friend is really lack of sleep because of trading and always bringing laptop around him. This is why so many trader stress.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
May 16, 2019, 01:18:04 AM
Many people who are engaged in trading say that this activity is associated with stress. As an alternative to trading, it is possible to simply invest a certain amount of money and not use the trading terminal for a long time, doing other things.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
May 16, 2019, 01:05:18 AM
Now it's a good opportunity to trade, because the market conditions have been greatly improved it's just that we have to be careful in the current conditions because there could be a sudden correction, but it doesn't hurt to try
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
May 15, 2019, 10:17:55 PM
You should not stopping trading if you are a trader. You can gain more experience from trading in cryptocurrency, because it is harder than stocks trading. But to become a trader, you must be able to endure the stress, and you must have much time to observing the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 15, 2019, 05:16:25 PM
Too much time and stress are only for the people who do trading as their full time job,if you do then you have to live with it and alsp you can learn how to get better at it.

Try stress handling excercises which can help you to relax your mind.
true, if trading is the main job then it is a pretty heavy burden because if your expectations do not match the reality then you will be very disappointed.
different if you make trading like a part time job then you will be more relaxed in making all decisions.
because a hasty decision is not a good decision.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 15, 2019, 04:35:25 PM
Trading on the stock exchanges is very difficult and nervous occupation, which only persistent and mentally stable people can do. You must be able to quickly analyze and make decisions as soon as possible, because the market situation can change in a matter of minutes.
If you have the above qualities - you can try yourself in the trade, there you can earn good money.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 15, 2019, 02:02:11 PM
Too much time and stress are only for the people who do trading as their full time job,if you do then you have to live with it and alsp you can learn how to get better at it.

Try stress handling excercises which can help you to relax your mind.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
May 15, 2019, 01:48:35 PM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
In my opinion there are three variants of development of events. The first is to learn how to trade as a professional trader. The second option is to buy and hold coins until prices rise. The third option in my opinion is a human factor that is, if you are afraid to risk it do not need to invest !
Activity: 238
May 15, 2019, 01:36:10 PM
Nearly businessman are fully delusional almost their actual perspective, where they look themselves and how to anticipate to move thither. Achieve not misuse your age pursuing the erroneous daydreams. On the other hand whether you are draggy almost trading, achieve what is essential fairly than deeming that trading is an easy method to move away of your actual spot.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 15, 2019, 01:25:45 PM
Trading involves a lot of time and you must not add your emotions to it. Weighing the negative and the positive sides, I think the positive outweighs the negative. When trading you can make huge profits within hours or minutes. But you just have to prepare your mind that you might get the worst or the best.
Activity: 34
May 15, 2019, 01:10:48 PM
I furthermore stopped-up trading representing analogous justification. I anticipate I desire first just when the marketplace turns greens and the tendency substitution its focus.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 15, 2019, 12:32:51 PM
Exactly those justification that you mentioned are the equivalent precise justification reason I assume 't achieve trading. The tension of thought and safekeeping all things monitored desire emphatically capture a chime on my item. Positive the age you get to disburse on trading, I aloof assume 't get the age representing I get a plenty of item to be at to. That is reason keeping is even greater option representing me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
May 13, 2019, 07:32:13 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

It is very pessimistic that you have stopped trading because of few reasons like huge losses. I am also facing huge losses. I have lost my 80% capital in the last 6 months although in the last 6 months, market is recovering  but maximum altcoins damaged. I am disappointed but i check irregular interval for removing distress. I am suggesting you to be patient from my perspective.
it is difficult to say about the total capital, but indeed some altcoins have sunk more than 100 times since the age of 17, T e of a drawdown is very significant.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
May 11, 2019, 12:15:29 PM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

there is only one reason and that is your interest is not likely into trading
that is why you get bored you and you think your time is wasted a lot
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
May 11, 2019, 12:02:24 PM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

It is very pessimistic that you have stopped trading because of few reasons like huge losses. I am also facing huge losses. I have lost my 80% capital in the last 6 months although in the last 6 months, market is recovering  but maximum altcoins damaged. I am disappointed but i check irregular interval for removing distress. I am suggesting you to be patient from my perspective.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
May 11, 2019, 12:02:14 PM
with use of returns of development trader to gains with benefit of chance on working with the tasks of entrance on table of exchange with the bitcoin market,
and manage of plan on following use with profile of account and resource on possession.

All analysis certainly never guarantees we can be successful and profit from trading, I think trading is like gambling because it has the same two sides, namely loss or profit, of course it's all up to you.
its different with gambling in my opinion.in trading we make analisys before decided to buy bitcoin or altcoin and also we could manage our risk.meanwhile in gambling we could not do anything , only put our money in table and see this is profit or loss.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 11, 2019, 11:57:14 AM
with use of returns of development trader to gains with benefit of chance on working with the tasks of entrance on table of exchange with the bitcoin market,
and manage of plan on following use with profile of account and resource on possession.

All analysis certainly never guarantees we can be successful and profit from trading, I think trading is like gambling because it has the same two sides, namely loss or profit, of course it's all up to you.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
May 11, 2019, 11:22:42 AM
Bounties were not profitable these days so I have also been trading. What you are saying is true but I don't get bothered because I still earn from it and that is my ultimate goal.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
May 11, 2019, 10:56:34 AM
I stopped trading because I felt the market was very difficult and I often lost money, a lot of negative news about crypto made many altcoins die so many panicked and sold at low prices or losses.
Pages:
Jump to: