Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 20. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 10
May 02, 2019, 12:35:43 AM
If you cannot handle your emotions when you see the market`s falls down, Because we will facing many difficulties and there is no guaranteed that we can make a profit every time. While the market is permanent like today, you can stop some time  and do another thing instead.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
May 02, 2019, 12:34:51 AM
Almost every crypto trader specially small traders are upset from last 12 to 13 months due to long bearish season and every one is in loss if he/she invested in end of 2017, But it is also fact that no one has leave it they all are struggling to overcome and i am sure i will be one of them to overcome the current situation as market go stabilize.

The past year had been rubbish for crypto-sphere (price wise not adoption wise) but without this bear market I might have never gotten into crypto-trading and trading can be really really fun if you know what you are doing (IMO)
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
May 02, 2019, 12:34:34 AM
i cant reject your problem but trading needs patient and you have to learn also how to trade.you have to follow expert traders and latest news about project too,

Patience is not enough to make us profit, we never know when we can profit from trading, the best strategy if the market is still red is cut loss and then buy coins that have the potential to be profitable.

Honestly, this is easier said than done, this requires a timely decision making to do if successfully.
I mean we cannot determine the future perfectly, we maybe right or wrong so we cannot just say we can cut loss and wait for the next best entry.

The market is red is not the only indicator as sometimes price could fall further.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 02, 2019, 12:33:27 AM
Indeed it is very stressful looking at the market price for about 15-20 continues in a day, you need to be patient when you want to be successful in trading. I think that small time traders lose more rather than taking profit and only professional traders take huge profit.
Activity: 476
May 02, 2019, 12:15:59 AM
Trading is stressful way of earning profit,  why you have an option on long term investment on a good coin of your own choice and but if you can really do the day trading then you either have plan on a daily price basis and know little about the technique you used .
Activity: 644
May 01, 2019, 11:11:07 PM
i cant reject your problem but trading needs patient and you have to learn also how to trade.you have to follow expert traders and latest news about project too,

Patience is not enough to make us profit, we never know when we can profit from trading, the best strategy if the market is still red is cut loss and then buy coins that have the potential to be profitable.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 10:40:19 PM
Almost every crypto trader specially small traders are upset from last 12 to 13 months due to long bearish season and every one is in loss if he/she invested in end of 2017, But it is also fact that no one has leave it they all are struggling to overcome and i am sure i will be one of them to overcome the current situation as market go stabilize.
Activity: 1036
May 01, 2019, 10:04:47 PM
Indeed, coin trading is a thing that makes us stressed, we will always be tense about a particular market, whether the market is going up or not, and we always want to check it, if I myself handle stress by not checking it in Exchange, just check it every other day because of the current unstable market situation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 06:55:10 PM
Of course, trade is always a stress. You need to have good knowledge, feel the market and have the luck and patience to have a good result.
I don't find that element in a trade, the trade must be fun and not stressful.
but everyone has a different psychology in dealing with the market situation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 01, 2019, 06:48:37 PM
Of course, trade is always a stress. You need to have good knowledge, feel the market and have the luck and patience to have a good result.
trade is how we use time properly and properly, if we can design well maybe we can do it but sometimes we lose a good moment, and greed can also destroy it.
if we have profit enough we have to let go even if it's only a small profit and do it onward.
many things lead to cessation of trade and may lose their minds or lose too much so they stop.
Activity: 728
May 01, 2019, 06:36:46 PM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
May 01, 2019, 06:32:13 PM
There is nothing on this earth worth doing or any profitable venture which is not stressful and doesn't require too much time and crypto trading is no different from these kinda ventures. Real investors and real crypto traders understand this aspect of trading and they develop strategies and plans to meet and address this challenge associated with trading and also to maximize their level of profit.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
May 01, 2019, 06:30:30 PM
Is not the trading man is mostly the addiction you end up been caught inside Basically addiction is a huge problem to most people and until you learn to manage it You will get caught with it I will just suggest you learn to time your trade and only trade within a particular time and then set your trade and then leave it till the next time Discipline yourself on how you act on things
the most important thing for a trader is emotions and nothing else. emotions often disturb the beginner traders and that's why people lose their money very quickly
Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
May 01, 2019, 06:21:18 PM
Is not the trading man is mostly the addiction you end up been caught inside Basically addiction is a huge problem to most people and until you learn to manage it You will get caught with it I will just suggest you learn to time your trade and only trade within a particular time and then set your trade and then leave it till the next time Discipline yourself on how you act on things
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
May 01, 2019, 06:13:46 PM
not everyone can be a trader, patience and precision must be above average. I see that controlling yourself for these two conditions is still lacking, losing when trading is a normal thing so don't back down when you lose, sometimes when you lose it you get a lesson and become a great trader.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 01, 2019, 06:01:04 PM

Patience is required for gardener and trader for waiintg for the fruits of the done job. Following the expert traders can help at the start point but later it is not enough to continue as a trader.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
May 01, 2019, 05:51:47 PM

Activity: 812
Merit: 102
May 01, 2019, 05:48:09 PM
You may have chosen the wrong strategy. Because this is the first time I've met someone who's been so hampered by trade. A lot of people get a lot of money trading crypto, and stress, wasting time does not scare them, because it is worth it.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
May 01, 2019, 05:43:48 PM
I understand you. There is no point in doing something you don't like or have a negative impact on you. I agree that trading brings a lot of stress and not everyone can withstand it.
Activity: 198
Merit: 2
May 01, 2019, 04:15:17 PM
You might be right in your own opinion, but some people don't find it stressful maybe because they are expact or feels good doing it you can't really say. And because you found another source for earning doesn't mean the other way might be stressful, just love what you do and that's all.
Pages:
Jump to: