Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 17. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 03, 2019, 04:31:52 PM
Now the main reason is that in trading you can only lose your savings, rather than raise,because now is the time that it is very difficult to trade when the market is in such a phase,not there not here,that's gone many traders from the cryptocurrency market so
Activity: 486
May 03, 2019, 03:54:55 PM
Trading is a very cool topic.  But as for me I need experience in this and of course extra money that is not a pity to lose.  You also need to have iron nerves and of course the desire to do it.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
May 03, 2019, 03:35:11 PM
Trading pays, but then you can get yourself burnt if you are not familiar with the dynamics of trading, so to be on a safer note, look for a good coin to Hold for a long time, then you take profit when you see some percentage  Increase
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
May 03, 2019, 02:46:48 PM
Do most ppl agree or disagree with this?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
May 03, 2019, 12:52:58 PM
I am agree, trading is very risky because the price very volatile and its high fluctuation market. This is need more knowledge to read market movement but if we gain experience from our trading, i am believe we can make daily profits
Trading in a falling market is very difficult. I know a lot of people who quit trading. Now it is very difficult to earn money. Perhaps only the super professionals, but lubiteley almost unreal.
if we have no skill don't ever join in trading.we could loss our money easily in this market if not prepared well with any skill.most of beginner feel this, they loss their money and blamed this market.
You can trade, but you should not use margin trading. Many experienced people lose their money precisely on Bitmex
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 03, 2019, 12:40:52 PM
Well i know what you feel OP, it's too much stress especially if you hold a big amount of coins for trading and also you need to up to date about crypto news or news for the token that you hold everyday. Daily trader usually takes more time and need always check the chart market every minutes. Full time trader always don't have time about something else imo, i mean they need to focus.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 03, 2019, 12:36:03 PM
Many people are attracted to the excitement and stress in cryptocurrency. Also, different people have a different amount of free time and they do cryptocurrency for their own pleasure. If the cryptocurrency is exhausting, then it is better to leave it for some time and do something else. I think that in time you will return to cryptocurrency yourself and will treat it differently, not so emotional anymore. To successfully engage in cryptocurrency, you need to exercise calm and sober calculation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
May 03, 2019, 12:24:22 PM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

As a matured trader, your not supposed to be a quitter in this field of crypto industry.
Due to anyone who want to become successful in crypto currencies must be a winner were they're motto
was Winner never quit while quitter never wins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
May 03, 2019, 07:59:59 AM
1) Too much stress.
Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.
2) Too much time.
Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!
This is due to physiological processes in the body. I think that the excitement that you were feeling while waiting for a result caused you to  an adrenaline rush, and as a result, a stress, apathy and fatigue followed - this is the main reason.But already your organism is can't without an adrenaline and  you started playing games
A trader must be self-restraining, calm and able to the analysis of the situationand.And main one must has a very strong nerves.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
May 03, 2019, 05:54:02 AM
Yes, in general, this is a difficult area. Too much to know, too much control. Permanent stress. And profit does not always bring us pleasure.  It is worth many times to think about what it would do.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
May 03, 2019, 04:14:49 AM
I am agree, trading is very risky because the price very volatile and its high fluctuation market. This is need more knowledge to read market movement but if we gain experience from our trading, i am believe we can make daily profits
Trading in a falling market is very difficult. I know a lot of people who quit trading. Now it is very difficult to earn money. Perhaps only the super professionals, but lubiteley almost unreal.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
May 03, 2019, 04:08:52 AM
Everyday, many would-be traders are trying to join one of the riskiest type of trading in the world but only few of them will remain and become a professional traders. Trading the most volatile currencies requires significant skills and proper knowledge to survive it. Emotion and fears and not allowed if you want to be successful trader in the future. Real traders never quits.

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 03, 2019, 03:47:20 AM
Everyday, many would-be traders are trying to join one of the riskiest type of trading in the world but only few of them will remain and become a professional traders. Trading the most volatile currencies requires significant skills and proper knowledge to survive it. Emotion and fears and not allowed if you want to be successful trader in the future. Real traders never quits.
One more thing a trader must do is patience. Patience is one of the important factors a trader must have. Because if a dump occurs on an altcoin, of course don't ever panic when it happens. I often experience that, when the price goes down I panic and sell it. So from that I never became a professional trader.
Activity: 12
May 03, 2019, 03:25:42 AM
Everyone has his or her own reason but why would one just stop crypto ...someone who makes lot of money won’t stop crypto probably when one falls into the hand of fake ico one gets tired 😓... but one will never give up that’s why   “I like ProBit since I started investing in IEO. I bought Farm2Kitchen F2K tokens in the IEO. Btw, I have a code to get extra bonus tokens. Message me on Telegram @pnash234
WPT
Activity: 15
May 03, 2019, 03:08:14 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
At the same time as the market is extra flat than the maximum trend, it is able to without a doubt be stressful. The risk is huge and the earnings can't be great. certain, none of these situations can preserve.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 03, 2019, 02:52:23 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
May 03, 2019, 02:07:05 AM
The amount of money you can get from playing crypto games is insignificant compared to what you can earn from trading.

However,  trading is not for everyone and involves a lot of knowledge and stress resistance.
it has differences cause its risk also different.trading contain high risk meanwhile crypto games has less risk involved.if we want to gain much money we could start trading , it will give us alot of money if we understand how to trade.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
May 03, 2019, 02:03:27 AM
The amount of money you can get from playing crypto games is insignificant compared to what you can earn from trading.

However,  trading is not for everyone and involves a lot of knowledge and stress resistance.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 03, 2019, 01:45:50 AM
Trading will consume your time very much, indeed. But this is to gain max profit from your trading activities.
Because many peoples stressed and consumed too many times, then the trading bot is created.
Most exchanges have some bot trading there, to prevent too much time consume.
Yes, i have a friend that he's a full time trader and always infont of his laptop every damn minutes but it's worth because he told me he can a big profit in a day. Trading is not that easy and time consuming especially for big whales but it's worthy. Trader who are not mentally strong will leave.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
May 03, 2019, 01:04:41 AM
it was certainly the right decision. the points you mentioned show it nicely. you have to deal with the topic properly to be successful. or you simply asked luck Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: