Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 18. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 03, 2019, 01:00:06 AM
Trading is very difficult. It requires constant checking and being on the computer. If you don't have big money, once you lose, you can always lose in panic. So I'm a fan of waiting. Because if you're not able to analyze it, it's likely that you'll get hurt. Also makes a break from everyday life. So it's more fun to create a portfolio that I trust and watch. If you don't understand these things, don't trade.

True when I first entered into trading I used to trade highly emotionally hence have suffered some big losses I was always chasing pumps for profit and now my tragedy is complete opposite lol
You will learn things along the road if you are very keen to succeed from this industry, there's a lots of traders who first think that this venue is an easy access to richness, but after working on it, they will find things different, without determinations and patience, they will leave and forget about the experienced, while people who will proceed and stay positively will find more ways to achieve what they wanted to have.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
May 03, 2019, 12:38:37 AM
Trading is very difficult. It requires constant checking and being on the computer. If you don't have big money, once you lose, you can always lose in panic. So I'm a fan of waiting. Because if you're not able to analyze it, it's likely that you'll get hurt. Also makes a break from everyday life. So it's more fun to create a portfolio that I trust and watch. If you don't understand these things, don't trade.

True when I first entered into trading I used to trade highly emotionally hence have suffered some big losses I was always chasing pumps for profit and now my tragedy is complete opposite lol
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
May 02, 2019, 11:42:48 PM
You need to be focus and consistently checking the market and the charts.
The risk is different from holding and you shouldn't be emotional.
Because once you started to be emotional this will cause you to panic and can make you lose a lot.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
May 02, 2019, 11:32:36 PM
Trading will consume your time very much, indeed. But this is to gain max profit from your trading activities.
Because many peoples stressed and consumed too many times, then the trading bot is created.
Most exchanges have some bot trading there, to prevent too much time consume.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 02, 2019, 03:50:05 PM
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
May 02, 2019, 03:46:14 PM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
Seems you do a lot of manual trading... You use desktop computer for most of your trading? This makes mobility difficult and trading boring
You could simply use app like "Bitcoin Checker" to help notify you once price hit your set target to enable you enter and exit the market only once in a while.

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 02, 2019, 03:44:40 PM
Blockchain games can bring only the smallest awards. You will spend too much time playing them but you will not earn a lot. However, it will be fun. Trading is stressful, but it is very good business.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 02, 2019, 02:30:09 PM
I agree with you, if you are an unexperienced/uneducated like me it is very stressful Cheesy
Nowadays, I'm intrested in pos/dpos based projects. They are less stressful for me.

Agree, people who don't have experience towards trading will always choose other options for making money instead of loosing in trading. POS is the best option in order to stake the coins for getting some % which company allocates to it. So instead of feeling stress towards trading, it is good to stay away from it.
It depends on you that how long you are doing trading, as we know it is red now a day price is not profitable, it is not good to keep checking your trading all the time because long term trading needs patience, the market is really unpredictable so wont blame you if you want to stop trading but according to me everything will be fine we only need to have patience and wait.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 02, 2019, 02:02:23 PM
Trading exposes our nervous system to stress. You can drink soothing pills  Wink. But the most reliable means is to make money on bounty. I mean that you don’t need to invest your own money in trading, only those that have earned on bounty.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
May 02, 2019, 01:57:26 PM
Trading is a very hard job. You need to spend lot of times and money. Also need to work very hard and need to be patience. Otherwise it’s  very difficult to earn profits from trading. You should try with some best strategy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
May 02, 2019, 01:30:18 PM
Almost any kind of earnings requires a lot of time and attention, especially if you are trying to master a new area. Stress is an integral companion of this process. But the task of a successful person is to create acceptable and maximally comfortable working conditions for himself. So all you need is to learn how to get rid of stress. You can choose different ways, for example, plan a deal in advance, or stop day trading. But if the refusal to trade crypto currency is the only way out that you see, then refuse. But running away from problems is not the best solution, you need to learn how to deal with them.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
May 02, 2019, 08:54:56 AM
it is not easy to trade, it requires patience and endurance, but for the problem and I suggest installing a bot to buy and sell maybe it is more effective to save your time
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
May 02, 2019, 08:12:51 AM
I'm sure many others can relate. When I first found out about CMC, there were only about 35 coins listed. I could still spend hours researching and wondering if I made the right trade. Now there are thousands of coins and tokens. Coin Market Cap is frozen all the time because of everyone hitting refresh on the first page. These days, I just hodl and stop playing games with crypto.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
May 02, 2019, 07:37:20 AM
Hey guys,

I also lost a lot of money trading. You have to put in the hours in order to be good. If you want to learn more about great projects and have fun instead of stressing out trading, check out this friendly event we're hosting very soon. Hundreds of dollars worth of tokens to win Wink Stop trading, start researching hehe. Read below, I'm sure you'll find it interesting!

🚨 More giveaways coming. And this time, you won't believe it... You'll have an opportunity to win tokens of an IEO! 🚨

👊 This is the first quiz for an IEO in the history of crypto and we are very honored to pioneer it and get to claim this milestone! You know we bring you the best.

🔥🔥 Evedo Quiz on Saturday 4th of May 🔥🔥

ℹ️ Evedo is a blockchain based platform, consisting of B2B & B2C Marketplaces. It unifies all businesses and participants involved in organizing events. Their aim is to build a marketplace and a true ecosystem that will help the $850+ Billion event industry grow by connecting all parties without unnecessary middlemen.

🚀 When you think about how hard it is to organize an event with so many parties involved: ground planning for permits, booking agents, artist management, stage construction, stage lighting, electricity, beverage companies, emergency services and security services just to name a few... Then you begin to understand why Evedo can help smooth out this strenuous process 😉

💰 Research the project and compete to win 1 ETH worth of tokens per question!

✅ There will be between 5 and 8 questions. The best answers will be selected by the team.

🌐 Evedo's website (https://www.evedo.co/) 🌐 

💬 Join their Telegram group (https://t.me/evedoco) to learn more about the project.

🕑 The quiz will start in GAINS Quizzes (https://t.me/GainsQuizzes) Saturday the 4th of May at 18h UTC+2.

😎 Do your research 📚 and see you there for a fun event! May the best win 🏆

🔹Another day, another opportunity to win hundreds of dollars worth of tokens with GAINS.

This is all real, no scam. We've been thriving with our amazing community for nearly a year and a half now. Come check it out.
Main channels:
Telegram Community - https://t.me/GainsChat
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/GainsANN
Telegram Quizzes - https://t.me/GainsQuizzes
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GainsAssociates
Discord - Discord - https://discord.gg/WebCxR3
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 02, 2019, 07:24:14 AM
I agree with you, if you are an unexperienced/uneducated like me it is very stressful Cheesy
Nowadays, I'm intrested in pos/dpos based projects. They are less stressful for me.

Agree, people who don't have experience towards trading will always choose other options for making money instead of loosing in trading. POS is the best option in order to stake the coins for getting some % which company allocates to it. So instead of feeling stress towards trading, it is good to stay away from it.
knowledge and experience that has proven to be very important because it helps us to do anything.
trade will be difficult to produce because it is not as easy as imagined because it is not easy to determine how to determine the right action.
if the person is experienced, they will use the current time to produce because of the ups and downs of market conditions can profit.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 02, 2019, 06:51:20 AM
Well i know what you feel OP, it's too much stress especially if you hold a big amount of coins for trading and also you need to up to date about crypto news or news for the token that you hold everyday. Daily trader usually takes more time and need always check the chart market every minutes. Full time trader always don't have time about something else imo, i mean they need to focus.

Good decision. I think the problem a lot of people had with things like crypto was the unrealistic expectation, especially with regards to how easy it was supposed to be to make money,,, and worse, how quickly it would take to make that money.

I think it is good to have made all those mistakes and deciding to take your life back. It does not mean giving up crypto but it means adjusting your perceptions to becoming more realistic and taking life less seriously.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
May 02, 2019, 06:31:48 AM

Activity: 644
May 02, 2019, 06:14:01 AM
Everyone has different qualities and skills. Trading in my opinion is very pleasant and if trading makes you stressed. I think it's a very natural thing and of course you have to have patience. Try trading with small capital and not too greedy.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
May 02, 2019, 06:02:00 AM
What I say to traders is really tough in trading patience, especially if you want to earn money but to pro traders they do not have to trade because their investment is great and they are good to review the altcoins they will buy and trade in because you can not lose your headache or head stress especially if you're a little bit loser in your investment so it hurts sometimes but you just have to worry about trading because you do not lose the risky many traders are also losing because of the lesser trader and no longer monitor their purchased altcoins.
Activity: 602
May 02, 2019, 05:56:03 AM
Too much time and too much stress is the most reasons on why people have stopped gambling. A recommendation from me, you better out of this crypto and get a new job instead.
Pages:
Jump to: