Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 21. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 119
May 01, 2019, 03:58:13 PM
I do not understand the 3rd part.
I thought that you did trading to earn money... And you are talking that blockchain games took a lot of money from you, that would mean that you did trading only to gave someone money?  Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 03:53:15 PM
It is indeed stressful and I can attest to that. I started trading some of tokens in Kucoin to accumulate more tokens. I'm basically doing scalping and buying low and sell high. Although the risk is high and I have some loses and still I'm not stopping. I have picked tokens and projects that will be profitable in the next two years.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
May 01, 2019, 03:51:23 PM
Well like you said, too much stress trading, trying to follow up the prices, that is Why I have chosen to buy and Hold and wait for price to increase, then I sell with some percentage increase.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 01, 2019, 03:42:54 PM
This month is difficult to trade, rynov falls or is in flat. But this is not a reason to completely abandon the trade. Pay attention to exchange tokens.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 03:26:14 PM
I did not begin to trade.  Because I think this is very hard work.  First you need to learn a little sweat so that you can do it.  And then work on the nerves too.  This is not for me.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
May 01, 2019, 03:23:26 PM
If you're trading a small portfolio it's easier to manage say like 2-5 tokens at a time. What I do is set my buy order when it gets filled I set alerts to notofy on price movement I also set stop loss incase market starts going down. If your targets are set from the start you won't monitor the market too much.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
May 01, 2019, 02:36:23 PM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

I agree! Day trading is very stressful and time consuming. But then there's no short cut to this money. You have to find what best work for you and implement your money knowledge to make returns
Activity: 882
May 01, 2019, 02:25:54 PM
Trading is an interesting and exciting activity that requires titanic effort, willpower, discipline, and mind work. This work is not for everybody, and sometimes people spend many years not so successful in this business.

You are absolutely right. many people here think that trading is so easy that they can start it right now. These guys are doomed to a great failure. Trading is a complicated business, which is also an exciting activity.
Activity: 1210
May 01, 2019, 02:16:25 PM
I dont believe that playing games more profitable than trading, trading - of course it stress, but need to learn it, there are some ways to trade with little stress
one of them with big capital because if our capital is small then it can make us nervous if our coins go down.
but if our capital is large then we can have lots of coins so if there is one coin that goes down we are not worried because we can benefit from other coins.
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 01, 2019, 02:07:32 PM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
for now stop trading will have a good impact on our minds, we are too often treated by a display that does not provide any benefits in trading. this can be a temporary stress reliever while waiting for good conditions for trading.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
May 01, 2019, 02:02:01 PM
I dont believe that playing games more profitable than trading, trading - of course it stress, but need to learn it, there are some ways to trade with little stress
Activity: 560
May 01, 2019, 01:54:39 PM
I understand that the first reason is the main one. After all, trading on the stock exchange requires not only time and patience, but also very strong nerves. Therefore, there are very few traders, good traders.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 01, 2019, 12:41:32 PM
Why you are stopping on trading? Just because you've get so many losses so that you are stopping to trading right now? If you are a real trader you must experience heavy losses before and for sure you've recover it as soon as possible by also trading for years or months. Just because of one heavy loss you are quiting? Please don't, go back again on trading so that you can recover again the losses you've get. For example just for me, I am starting to trade also to gained the heavy loss that I've get in darb finance, and this wallet helps me to start trade again in which I will recover the losses i've get from the past few years. So go back again in trading so that you will earn more. Go back brother trader!
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
May 01, 2019, 11:48:13 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

Yes, trading in the cryptocurrency market is not for weakly nervous ones) I also practiced trading, I dreamed at night how I sell and buy, I understand why you abandoned this venture, there must be a vocation, to each his own, I personally adopted a simple and possibly correct strategy, I invest in the main coins, and participate in generosity, the market is new - I think that in a few years my work will pay off with interest.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
May 01, 2019, 10:44:17 AM
Temporary stop is the best way to avoid losses, as we know that the market is still red and difficult to guess so I also stop trading for a while and waiting market green again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 01, 2019, 10:06:52 AM
Even I stopped trading for about year now instead I started investing on coins or token which is giving recurring profit or devidend a where I feel safe about my investment even though market is in bearish . I am I’ll be having more coins once resal bull run starts .
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
May 01, 2019, 09:54:06 AM
We have different reasons to stop trading. If it wouldn't benefit us anymore, give up. If you are not for day trading, go for long term trading. Find your stength and turn your back with your weaknesses. We had opposite situation, OP.
I gave up gambling but you just love it. I love trading but you gave it up.
Activity: 518
May 01, 2019, 09:32:25 AM
To be honest, I do not know more than one area today that would not take your time. Of course, you need to know that the neural system is not being restored. And if you are experiencing during the auction you should not be engaged in this.
I think there is stress in all jobs , without it in any way , for me in trading a lot you can earn , and for me it's great to trade in the market!
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
May 01, 2019, 09:24:43 AM
Most of us stop trading because of losses, as we know that crypto trading is a very risky thing, the price is like a roller coaster so if we don't have a target it is difficult to determine a loss or profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 501
May 01, 2019, 09:23:58 AM
Actually trading it is not something disappointing stuff. If you can't trade better go away from that. You can't predict the price, but you have to follow the TA, volumes, rumors, then you can get some from that.
These things take a lot of time to study and find useful information. While people are seeking for a way to be a successful trader without spending a lot of time. I mean some way to find all needed information within about one hour a day.
Pages:
Jump to: