Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 25. (Read 20687 times)

copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
April 30, 2019, 04:24:51 PM
You right, too much stress... It is not good for your health because as you know one of the main reasons of different desiases is stress. Trader must have strong mind health and not go all in all the time.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 30, 2019, 03:52:29 PM
Trading is a very knowledgeable and hectic work. Specially day  trading or short term trading. But it's also one of the most profitable process. And I always suggest trading if you have enough knowledge in this sector. If you just go by manipulation then you gonna be lost all your asset in this same process. And you  are right it's a very stressful and time consuming work. If you don't have that much time don't go for it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 30, 2019, 03:30:32 PM

yes stress is there due to market conditions but it would be impossible for me to stop trading suddenly, maybe decrease, slow down a bit...
Defeat can indeed make us sad but if we stop then we will never be smart.
so that regardless of market conditions we must look for ways that we can use to get benefits and always look for recommendations from various sites or suggestions from others.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
April 30, 2019, 03:20:33 PM

yes stress is there due to market conditions but it would be impossible for me to stop trading suddenly, maybe decrease, slow down a bit...
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
April 30, 2019, 03:05:58 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
you are right about the stress and time being exhausted by the means of trading. The truth is that, this doesn't happen only on cryto trading but also an ever other trading and to be honest, the stress is much. BTW thanks for the update on the blockchain games
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
April 30, 2019, 02:57:03 AM
You have mentioned three reasons that is a mean of you not being ready when you decide entering this crypto world.

The next time you wish to enter this crypto trading never forget that readiness is what big factor needed to become a successful trader

And another thing never invest in things you don’t really know
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
April 30, 2019, 02:51:19 AM
Many stopped and many are still facing same stress like you do ,same for me too but one day I just stop,I can't endure the exhaustion ,somehow I'm more better off with airdrops and bounties
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
April 30, 2019, 02:43:15 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Unfortunately, trading really remains a very difficult and responsible job with a lot of constant worries and stresses. Therefore, it is logical desire to make at least a temporary break to rest. But I am sure that trading is becoming the most profitable area for working in the crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 27, 2019, 03:18:49 PM
Your biggest mistake is that you feel pressured and feel scared of bitcoin,
a trader does not have to check prices every 15 minutes, you can install a limit order or stop limit so that your assets are still safe
for analysis of candle movements, you can also take advantage of the features of some premium signal service providers to be your consideration in determining decisions
make the trading activity your favorite activity
Trading activity is stressful and there is no concrete guarantee for the trader to make money in the volatile crypto markets. COnsiderin the fact about the loose percentage of traders then it is hard to gain big amounts on crypto trading.
From this moment, there's no real assurance that you can accumulate good profits from this volatile market, though there's still people who can make some, but not that much like what happen when the hype is ongoing, there's a must to understand that if you still have some opportunities better to grab it or if you think there's none, best to stay out.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
April 27, 2019, 03:17:43 PM
My main reason is to stop trading, for me the market price is still not good enough, so I also will not lose investment in altcoins, so I better stop in some time with more market prices.
You are right though,  but I discovered something about trading you need to learn how to read chart know the basics of trading and don't depend on telegram group channel or else you gonna loose big,  because lots of those trading channels are just guessing,  that's why they will give you like 15 signals within 4 days
Activity: 280
April 27, 2019, 03:13:19 PM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

Your Number two reason is one that really pisses me off when trading is concerned. It takes so much time cos you have to be fully alert monitoring your trades. For me, trading just takes the whole of my emotions. It's not something I can cope with.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 27, 2019, 03:13:00 PM
Your biggest mistake is that you feel pressured and feel scared of bitcoin,
a trader does not have to check prices every 15 minutes, you can install a limit order or stop limit so that your assets are still safe
for analysis of candle movements, you can also take advantage of the features of some premium signal service providers to be your consideration in determining decisions
make the trading activity your favorite activity
Trading activity is stressful and there is no concrete guarantee for the trader to make money in the volatile crypto markets. COnsiderin the fact about the loose percentage of traders then it is hard to gain big amounts on crypto trading.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 27, 2019, 03:12:54 PM
The main reason is lack of knowledge and focussing on 5 to 10 coin too much. I think you make prediction by looking at few coin only. Moreover you invest heavily while dipping and then want early rise which is not possible in today market.  So overall its about stagnant at one stage and not looking far
Activity: 600
April 27, 2019, 03:03:50 PM
My main reason is to stop trading, for me the market price is still not good enough, so I also will not lose investment in altcoins, so I better stop in some time with more market prices.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
April 27, 2019, 02:58:43 PM
Certainly, I also got to experience the great stress that means to spend long sessions stuck to my PC waiting for some suitable opportunity to buy or sell, which made me lose a lot of time living with my loved ones. After great losses that I suffered due to bad trading decisions, I took the opportunity and took a long holiday season where I left trading for many months, and today when I have returned with more vigor and enthusiasm, I realized that I can continue to obtain good results by managing my times in a more appropriate way.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 27, 2019, 02:49:05 PM
Indeed trading is difficult and stressing, and can cause high loss, is better to stop if not have profit after long time, and try do another things to get extra money, and maybe try after more time another strategy which can maybe bring profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 27, 2019, 02:47:13 PM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

Trading is always a very difficult job. For successful work here it is necessary to regularly conduct case studies, study the prospects of different coins, the dynamics of the market. Therefore, stress and anxiety occur periodically. But in any case, this is a very promising and profitable job, so I will be engaged in trading in the future.
Activity: 1078
December 30, 2018, 02:59:16 AM
I am not sure about the reason 3, but I can fully agree with the first two. Trading requires special skills and a lot of time while it is rather stressful activity, so I prefer holding instead of investing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 02:59:09 AM
indeed this is not the right time to trade, a bad state of direction that does not make the traders stress and experience a lot of losses, the best thing to do now is to be quiet and wait for everything to recover.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
December 30, 2018, 02:55:04 AM
That's why life needs attention and needs refreshing.
Use your life wisely, for example through regular exercise or going to church to worship.

Cryptocurrency is hard, if we are able to undergo it, we must stop and leave it. LOL
Pages:
Jump to: