Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 26. (Read 20687 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
December 30, 2018, 02:43:28 AM
it is a stressful job, but it is a job, it is exhausting to trade as a job, and have regular job
any two jobs would do the same to anyone
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 02:35:14 AM
Infact trading take allot of time and make allot of stress.  When i started trading i couldnt sleep for three days because i was afraid  to lose money .. i was monitoring the market 24 /7 .. in fact day trading is worth if you can do all the hard work .. but i have quit because i dont want to stress my self anymore ..
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 01:03:01 AM
3 reasons I am currently stopping trading because the price of coins in the trading market is decreasing and also I have run out of capital to trade and also now I cannot make a profit, if I trade often get a loss, looking for profit is now very difficult
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
December 29, 2018, 11:29:48 PM
u made a wise decision. for most people, day trading is not the best strategy. the encryption market is changing too fast. ordinary heart can't bear it. I prefer to invest in some coins in strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2018, 11:24:33 PM
During the current situation of the market, it is very good to stay away from the market due to the fluctuations we face because the market situation is not accurate which we cannot able to predict the price analysis. Instead of losing money it is very good to stay away from the market.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 29, 2018, 11:17:39 PM
I also tried several times to stop trading. But every time I returned to the market. Still, this market attracts me.
That's good, it means you love what you are doing and crypto will do good in your life in the future.
Trading is always good if you believe that this market will continue to progress, of course, you'll witness some big dump like this, but it's just temporary.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 06:42:29 PM
I also tried several times to stop trading. But every time I returned to the market. Still, this market attracts me.
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 06:40:36 PM
Yeah i think a time shall come that many people will start adopting your third option (using blockchain platforms to earn), and that may drive ahead the next good market. Nevertheless you're right trading is one of the most difficult thing to do. It can ruin your life if you aren't a good planner.
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
December 28, 2018, 06:34:52 PM
The market is still in depression and makes many people afraid. But as an experienced trader, of course, we must stay relaxed and enjoy trading. Because we know that the market will definitely recover and we just wait for that to happen.
Activity: 308
December 28, 2018, 06:34:33 PM
I understand your plight for stopping trading,but the thing is before you go into trading, you need to understand how these trading platforms work, study the chats, know the time to get or buy a token and time to sell by doing these, you won't burnt.
understanding the market condition and when the chart are moving, making research before trading is important

Yeah, there's reason why most people prefer investing than trading, by spending a lot of effort at the front to do fundamental analysist, they buy the coin/stocks and hold for a few years while monitoring the situation while with trading you have to spend a lot of your time everyday to trade. While in my opinion it's more profitable to trade but i prefer investing because i don't have a lot of free time to trade.
investing in cryptocurrency have the same risk that a highrisk, i'm prefer in trading because all of the fund managing by myself
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
December 28, 2018, 06:29:58 PM
Your reason also be a lot of reasons other people that means you are not alone. Many new and old traders who are troubled with emotions. At the beginning im also like you, every day and almost every minute look at up and down the price of altcoin. The middle of the night often dream about things that I have not accomplished,so frustrated. And suddenly when the market is getting worse, finally I try to change the mindset and look for other avenues to find capital to cover losses and eventually im became a bounty hunter. The biggest drawback for new and old traders is his emotions for it in addition to the basic techniques we should also be able to control the emotion as best as possible.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 28, 2018, 06:21:37 PM
Your biggest mistake is that you feel pressured and feel scared of bitcoin,
a trader does not have to check prices every 15 minutes, you can install a limit order or stop limit so that your assets are still safe
for analysis of candle movements, you can also take advantage of the features of some premium signal service providers to be your consideration in determining decisions
make the trading activity your favorite activity
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
December 28, 2018, 06:17:41 PM
I understand your plight for stopping trading,but the thing is before you go into trading, you need to understand how these trading platforms work, study the chats, know the time to get or buy a token and time to sell by doing these, you won't burnt.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 05:48:11 PM
Stress of course there is on the market but it is strong at the same time gives you a profit , and of course do not need to look at the charts all day, it is better to spend this time on life
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
December 28, 2018, 04:24:17 AM
Deciding to stop trading when the crypto condition has decreased sharply as it seems to me at this time to be the right decision. Trading has considerable risk, if it continues to be applied now, it can be fatal to the ownership of your investment. Trading will be a good result when crypto is in an improved and stable condition at an increase in value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
December 28, 2018, 03:21:10 AM
I think that over time, your attitude to trading will change, the main thing is not to be greedy and be patient and try to trade on the weekly chart.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
December 27, 2018, 11:14:50 AM
I don't count those as stress checking price frequently, my own problem is how to read chat accurately and be a good trader, had it being i happen to know how to read it and make profit i wouldn't quite trading because of the stress that surrounds it.
stress is not a good reason I suppose. all the work will of course make us stress. I myself decided to stop trading briefly when the market is not so good. but when the market is supporting me will return trade.
Activity: 822
December 27, 2018, 11:10:05 AM
I don't count those as stress checking price frequently, my own problem is how to read chat accurately and be a good trader, had it being i happen to know how to read it and make profit i wouldn't quite trading because of the stress that surrounds it.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 27, 2018, 10:50:06 AM
short trading requires a lot of time, perseverance and great knowledge, this is work for professionals
Activity: 406
December 25, 2018, 01:11:14 AM
I also now decided to work mainly with long-term investments in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies. Of course, certain risks also remain here. But I believe that after stabilization of the situation on the market, prices will again start to rise in price. Therefore, there is less risk and stress compared to trading.
Pages:
Jump to: