Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 27. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
December 16, 2018, 06:32:27 PM
Now trading its so difficult. make trading now its mean have big risk lost everything. I stopped trading because im not a expert in this field, so i prefer holding coins and waiting when market rise
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 16, 2018, 05:56:24 PM
Your arguments are irrelevant. I manage to earn well even in the current price situation on the crypto market.
I'll tell you even more. Daily trading brings more profit precisely on a standing or falling market.
The main thing is to be patient and not be afraid.
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 05:40:17 PM
Trading indeed gives you some beautiful pains in the chest, I rather longterm hold projects that seem valuable to me.
Activity: 364
December 16, 2018, 05:25:39 PM
Maybe your trading is not for you,  because we earn profit in trading and we can handle the stress because once you invest your money to the cryptocurrency or any investment make sure that you are ready of what possible to happen.
Maybe trading is not for him but it is true that being here in crypto takes a lot of time away from us and that we can't deny. Besides. not every day that we earn profit in trading, we also lose some and that is stressful also.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 04:51:43 PM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Trading needs a lot of time and effort. A better knowledge of the system is also needed. As i can see it trading is a good diversion other than investing.
Activity: 334
December 16, 2018, 04:27:42 PM
I am fond of playing poker and therefore wanted to know.Do you know any really interesting and honest resources for playing poker on the blockchain platform?
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 16, 2018, 01:50:26 PM
Well, for each person has a favorite job, of course you can and takes a lot of time to trade , but I can say, I am a trader and do not sit at the computer for a long time , a maximum of 2 hours a day, the rest of the time I spend in other cases , and I have almost all trades profitable
It sounds like magic. all deals are profitable. this just does not possible. And the time you spend at the computer depends on what your strategy is. if you trade for 5 minutes then you have to follow the charts for a long time
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 16, 2018, 12:29:46 PM
Yeah, there's reason why most people prefer investing than trading, by spending a lot of effort at the front to do fundamental analysist, they buy the coin/stocks and hold for a few years while monitoring the situation while with trading you have to spend a lot of your time everyday to trade. While in my opinion it's more profitable to trade but i prefer investing because i don't have a lot of free time to trade.
Activity: 263
December 16, 2018, 11:48:17 AM
Well, for each person has a favorite job, of course you can and takes a lot of time to trade , but I can say, I am a trader and do not sit at the computer for a long time , a maximum of 2 hours a day, the rest of the time I spend in other cases , and I have almost all trades profitable
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 11:27:13 AM
Trading seems complicated, but if you know about projects and can predict prices accurately. You can make a lot of money trading. Trading is hard and tense, but there are too many people who make a lot of money trading. An experienced trader, if you want to engage in trade.

Trading does not SEEM complicated. It IS really complicated. If you are not ready to face difficulties and to lose, then do not even start to trade. This business is for patient and very persistent people.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
December 15, 2018, 02:20:21 AM
You can stop trading because too much stress with lower price bitcoin and altcoin, but you can take big chance with lower price by investing and take much your money back with lower price situation, you will sell after price is growing up.
Activity: 378
December 15, 2018, 02:13:24 AM
I think it's natural that you now stop trading. In addition to a number of factors that you have, with a crypto situation that like now it will be very difficult to get profit from trading because the market price continues to decline day by day. Trading will support a satisfactory result if it is run when the middle crypto market price is stable and also continues to increase in value.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 15, 2018, 01:29:21 AM
Maybe your trading is not for you,  because we earn profit in trading and we can handle the stress because once you invest your money to the cryptocurrency or any investment make sure that you are ready of what possible to happen.
Activity: 378
December 15, 2018, 01:28:00 AM
Indeed, day trading and scalping create strong stressful feelings and take an enormous amount of time. And long-term trade is fraught with serious losses in the current realities. As an alternative to blockchain games, you can make money on masternodes, which can become a source of stable income with proper business management.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
December 15, 2018, 01:24:34 AM
very interesting suggestion, I don't like to see market prices, if I want to buy a coin / altcoin I wait at the lowest price in my belief, and to sell it I put it in an orderbook, but with confidence the price will be touched, so there's no need to go back to see prices
Activity: 77
December 15, 2018, 01:18:39 AM
trading in this time become a difficult thing ascertained the results. certainly off on select bother seeing a trade without results so it is better to leave it for a while and come back when the market was already in good condition and ready to profit from the trade.
Crypto is still unstable if you stop trading for now it might be the right choice, but this is a good choice if you buy it and then the price goes up, you will sell it. Daily trading will be more difficult because the Crypto movement is unpredictable and has a large risk, so it's better to wait until it's safe.
Activity: 283
December 14, 2018, 11:30:51 PM
In addition to the three reasons you mentioned, the current market situation also makes it impossible to trade coins because of the difficulty in predicting market conditions or the rise and fall of a coin price, whereas in trading coins we must be able to predict the price fluctuation of a coin purchased.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
December 14, 2018, 10:53:32 PM
trading in this time become a difficult thing ascertained the results. certainly off on select bother seeing a trade without results so it is better to leave it for a while and come back when the market was already in good condition and ready to profit from the trade.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 14, 2018, 10:39:37 PM
Investors and traders leave the cryptocurrency market due to the fact that it does not bring the profit that it brought last year.
Trading must be smart when to enter and when to go out. when the price continues to decline then the expert trader will know when to go out and wait for the right time again. I think losses are a natural thing in trading, not the right reason to stop ?
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
December 14, 2018, 10:31:29 PM
Well games could be a stress reliever. I haven't heard about block chain games yet but I think given that you have told that it could be addicting maybe it is worth a try. Just don't get too addicted because it will certainly create a problem. On the part of trading I would agree on you. It could cost you your physical health due to stress. I think emotionally people are also affected during times especially when you would see your self losing more than half. Just like what happened to me. But everything is like a gamble and everything like this happens.
Pages:
Jump to: