Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 29. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 02:09:57 PM
like most people in this market. You succumbed to fear and panic and left this market, the next wave will be the same, newcomers will come and lose money and leave, it seems in this world in another way you will not earn. My eyes are falling prices for tokens, and every day my portfolio is getting smaller, but I do not worry and work calmly, I'm sure that the bull will come to the market, and the sooner the bears will sell tokens the sooner the bull will come.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 14, 2018, 02:02:08 PM
Stress is really annoying. I think it should dissapear with time. And the time... Trading doesnt take more time than common job. Furthermore, the hour of work here cost much more money
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
December 14, 2018, 01:57:55 PM
The truth is that making money is not really easy, you have to sacrifice so much for it, you have to put in your time, stress your self and a lot more, it's just the way making money and creating wealth works.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
I'm tired too. This cryptocurrency,speculations, governments and whales were tired of me. I sell my All coins include bitcoin or top coins two months ago and I am happy for that. If prices will go again more until start of the 2019, I will buy some Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 14, 2018, 01:52:42 PM
I have a opposite opinion regards trading. Market is volatile right now, on BTC you can trade very good volume. It is a good times for traders, better than it was in November.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 14, 2018, 01:44:51 PM
Trading is one of the most difficult paths to easy money. Not everyone can cope with daily stress. I also get nervous every day looking at this market, but I understand that now is the best opportunity to change your life and increase the available savings. I do not want to miss this opportunity.
Earnings on trading is not an easy money, as you said. Trading is hard work. every good trader has to do a lot of things before he start trading
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
December 14, 2018, 01:38:47 PM
Trading is one of the most difficult paths to easy money. Not everyone can cope with daily stress. I also get nervous every day looking at this market, but I understand that now is the best opportunity to change your life and increase the available savings. I do not want to miss this opportunity.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 01:37:52 PM
Trading always keep pump altcoins and top coins. It's right trading will kill your much time. For trading you can take instantly up and down of volume.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 01:34:03 PM
Trading seems complicated, but if you know about projects and can predict prices accurately. You can make a lot of money trading. Trading is hard and tense, but there are too many people who make a lot of money trading. An experienced trader, if you want to engage in trade.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
December 14, 2018, 01:29:40 PM
If you now get up in shorts, then the stress will be at a minimum.  Trading in hands is always fraught with stress and risk.  It is more convenient to trade a trading bot and sleep well.
Activity: 518
December 14, 2018, 12:48:19 PM
Don't know what you have there is stress occurs , of Course, if you sent all the money in one coin, then of course it's stress , and if it is reasonable I'm not really worried go to the exchange for 2-3 times a day and look at a graph and all
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 14, 2018, 12:44:53 PM
Yes it is stressful I am also planning to quit in trading,
I think this stress is too much for me I would enjoy my time and lay low in trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 12:34:54 PM
I make good money on trading and I can tell you that this is a very profitable business, and you should reconsider your attitude towards it, because it can give you the opportunity to earn very good money. I want to convey this to all participants in the crypto market.
Activity: 406
December 13, 2018, 06:44:52 PM
Basically, you are saying to stop earning money and start playing games as it is less stressful and time consuming.
It is true that crypto is unpredictable and it is very difficult to make profit and we have to learn a lot to be prepared
to be successful crypto trader. Not everybody is willing to pay that price and rather playing games. And that is ok.
Activity: 398
December 13, 2018, 12:00:25 PM
I  don't really get into this any more. too much thing to worry about and the losses is too much, profit if you don't have big money is so little.
cost me too much attention at first
Activity: 560
December 13, 2018, 11:59:53 AM
I am also bored with Trading, the thing that I feel is bored is waiting. imagine, you have to wait for your order to slip in a long time and repeatedly, especially  problem of the Hold,
But if you are talented you will definitely not get bored ... Grin
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 13, 2018, 11:51:55 AM
In fact, the large sums of money to buy coins are usually stressful and exciting. This seriously affects life and spends it in anxiety. Therefore, when the market is not healthy, we should stay away from the cryptocurrency market. When the market is good, investors will invest heavily in cryptocurrency. Many people have now become viewers.

There should be no emotions in trading, if you experience anxiety, fear, excitement or euphoria - this is normal, but it is absolutely harmful for trading, which means that sooner or later your emotions will play a joke with you and you will make mistakes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 13, 2018, 11:40:25 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
well, you have your reasons, they are quite undestandible Smiley and i hope that your ganes really brings profit, i feel unlucky with it. however i should try the links you've mentioned
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 13, 2018, 11:39:36 AM
it is not easy to trade because there are many challenges and need patience and I am difficult for that because I also see the benefits are still not promising and the capital must be enough if the results are satisfying
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
December 13, 2018, 11:32:38 AM
I was once a trader, and I quit trading since a few months ago, the reason I was very much the same as your first reason, I was too stressed when trading
Pages:
Jump to: