Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 31. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
November 17, 2018, 05:52:09 PM
Watching the market constantly is way too stressful and time consuming for most.

I usually just buy and hold, unless I'm doing a short-term play.

I mean in this market, that's sort of the default mode, not much
in the way of an alternative. Then forget about it, pretend it's lost money.

Then if you read an article about btc or whatever going crazy, check prices and hope for the best.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 05:45:38 PM
It is hard to admidt but for me to spend all day and watching for the market is impossible so I became a simple holder for now
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
November 17, 2018, 05:43:24 PM
I have come to the realizations that in other to sell succeed in trading without causing your self any stress you need to understand the coin market and how it work when to pick a trade and how to go about it. Every market have it pick hour and at that just study the time and know when to trade without necessarily needing to stay glue to the chart.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 04:48:13 PM
Personally i would not stop trading because the crypto market is not stable. I see Bitcoin price changes continuously and it will cause the Altcoins to drop accordingly.So trading is the form of wise and reduce losses.Although it cost time and make me pressure.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
TLS Group
November 17, 2018, 04:46:32 PM
many people are caught up in stress like you, and I will experience it, but I have not stopped, maybe you see this is a folly that continues, I only learn a little every time I endure trading, like not expecting too high prices, and not entangled with excessive panic, a little patience to get the right price
some people will definitely feel the fall due to the market or Altcoin prices that are not in accordance with expectations. right, patience and opponents of panic I think it's good when this situation.
Activity: 336
November 17, 2018, 04:39:21 PM
I have not tried to play these games and so I can not say anything positive or negative, but as for the trade, though it makes you nervous, but it brings money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
November 17, 2018, 04:35:21 PM
So, when you feel that you are not prepared or just don't want to there is no need to force yourself to do it, it can be very tempting for the monetary opportunity, but you can always find 100 things to do with cryptos that can generate income equally and be way more relaxed at the end.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
November 17, 2018, 04:34:13 PM
Successful  cryptocurrency trading requires having a strategy. You need to develop a strategy that will enable successful trading. It is important to plan very well in other w to know when to enter and exit the market, control of emotions, as well as determining the number of hour (s) you will spend on trading per  day. For a major cryptocurreny trader they have to trade persistently. I think developing a plan/strategy can make trading more interesting and profitable.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 04:28:55 PM
The first reason why i stop trading is the market price the second reason is that no stable coin and the third reason is that i just need to wait and use the oppursunity to buy more coins
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 17, 2018, 04:24:02 PM
In our life, any hobby takes a lot of time. You need to be able to sacrifice this time. Games are also a waste of time. You just need to find the right approach to your hobbies and distribute time with the mind. Make a schedule and stick to it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
November 17, 2018, 04:19:01 PM
Trading can be really stressful and time demanding. Any minute you stay out of the system can cost you serious damage. I trade only when I have all the time to sit by the system.

As soon as I move away from the computer for a long time (half a day, day), I certainly miss the good price. It kills me. Instead of 10% profit per day, I have 1-2% or even a minus. Yes, I don't have a strategy, but I try to learn all the time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
November 17, 2018, 04:12:58 PM
Trading is too stressful, and the highly volatile nature of the blockchain cryptocurrencies mean that you can have a very good day trading and making good calls but at the end still loose all your money.
Long term hold investments in cryptos is better, more strategic, well planned and can survive dips in crypto value over time.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 04:01:45 PM
Yes I believe is much stressful now that we are in bearish period and will not be nice as it can turn red any moment with out any sign which need more attention.
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 17, 2018, 03:54:45 PM
So, trading really need so much time to work with. But it is the most rich way to earn from crypto, if you could.
Activity: 476
November 17, 2018, 03:45:29 PM
The problem is that any activity associated with money brings us stress. Yes, making money is not an easy task and it takes a lot of time. But we will not be given anything for free. We must use all our resources for achieve a good result there.
You are right. Without work, we won`t get any profit. But trading on the bearish market - it`s very difficult and hard work, so It`s better to wait for green market and trade then, till this you can find another ways to get money.
Activity: 62
November 17, 2018, 12:19:51 PM
I can understand your points, trading is really stressful and take up too much time. With people like us having a day job, it is really hard to concentrate on our daily work and trading at the same time.
Yes, you're right, it's very hard to be a trader for people, who have a job. To be successful in the trading you should concentrate on it. As for me, combining full-time job with trading isn't good idea
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 17, 2018, 08:30:11 AM
The problem is that any activity associated with money brings us stress. Yes, making money is not an easy task and it takes a lot of time. But we will not be given anything for free. We must use all our resources for achieve a good result there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
November 17, 2018, 08:15:21 AM
I can understand your points, trading is really stressful and take up too much time. With people like us having a day job, it is really hard to concentrate on our daily work and trading at the same time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
November 17, 2018, 08:14:42 AM
Don't focus too much on doing trading in your life, you can do something else so the stress will be lessened.

You can do play games, watch movies, or anything else that can make you fun while trading. Wink
November 17, 2018, 08:12:10 AM
Yes, I understand your feelings right now, but look into the future of cryptography, at the present time when the value of altcoin drops sharply and that's a great opportunity for you. Currently I do not care about the market going down. I only buy altcoin that I think has the potential for strong growth in the future. I accept losses at the present time and expect huge profits in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: