Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 32. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 17, 2018, 08:08:09 AM
It's mean that you don't have strategy and tactic for trading. Often price checking don't give more profit then simple alert on the coin price and make action by alert. For market state you need check it 2-3 times per day for active swing trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 07:59:22 AM
Actually the right a decision, all day under stress continuous many times follow-up to make must be hard. in this way other you do jobs focus on the problem of living psychological to as affect
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 17, 2018, 07:33:48 AM
Trading can be really stressful and time demanding. Any minute you stay out of the system can cost you serious damage. I trade only when I have all the time to sit by the system.
Its more stressful if the market doesn't show you any significant gains but most of the time  its only about losses.

That's how it feels to be a trader but we aren't the only people that feels this way, even the billionaires are also having those losses and stress.
copper member
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 07:27:04 AM
Trading can be really stressful and time demanding. Any minute you stay out of the system can cost you serious damage. I trade only when I have all the time to sit by the system.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 12, 2018, 07:28:34 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

So do I. I agree with you. That's why so many people using the bot for trading. but the bot is not friendly for the beginner. No need to be a swing trader or daily trader. I feel comfortable with the holder. Buy while it cheap and sell while the price goes up
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
November 12, 2018, 07:05:51 AM
I believe that trading can now bring fairly good results, provided that you have some experience in intraday trading. But if you are not very good at this, then it is better to just invest and wait without trading.

I like trading but I feel it ruins my health. so yep, not a good sign for me
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
November 09, 2018, 06:53:27 PM
Everyone has the different decision to face this dump market. Some are leaving and some are still approaching. However, I myself still stay in crypto for trading, investing, and joining the bounty program. I believe that the rewards from bounty program will be very awesome in some near future. I need about one year to hold the token from bounty and I bet for more profits. However for trading, I myself am not a day-trader. So that I can manage my time when to make trading or not, that's so with the investment.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
November 09, 2018, 06:49:12 PM
You made a good decision, because if you can't be happy with your works then you shouldn't do that forcibly! A lot of people fall into the stress of trading, it is happening because of the bad condition of the crypto market. I stopped trading for a while but now again I started it because I need to recover what I lost!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 08, 2018, 07:01:13 PM
It's your decisiom if you are quit in trading or not. But mostly you need to be patient when you are in trading. Many traders are use their time even they are busy. You do not to be stress just relax you did not force yourself to spend to much time.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 06:58:17 PM
I also decided to take a break about it, because after two years of trading I discovered that my whole life was revolving around trading, which was taking me away from my social life and adequate rest. Eventually I plan to return to the activity, but in the meantime I need to refresh my mind and rest properly, otherwise I believe that even my mental health would be at risk.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
November 08, 2018, 06:56:23 PM
I believe that trading can now bring fairly good results, provided that you have some experience in intraday trading. But if you are not very good at this, then it is better to just invest and wait without trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
November 08, 2018, 06:51:37 PM
It doesn't have to be stressful, to do it right you should leave your emotions at the door actually

and as much time as it takes, when you get good at it you can make 1-2 trades in a couple of hours and call it a day
Activity: 786
November 08, 2018, 06:45:15 PM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

It depends on how you employ the strategy in trading, but it also a good move that you are out of the stress now, taking a break does not mean quitting the whole thing, you deserve something better, and plan for the next strategy.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 08, 2018, 06:42:31 PM
For the 1st and 2nd points, you have a simple solution. You can try using a trading bot. By using it, you will not spend a lot of time. You just have to set your stop loss and taking profit targets, and leave it.
November 08, 2018, 06:19:03 PM
Many people have decided to leave the cryptocurrency market for a while. Perhaps this is correct, because the situation is very unstable now.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 08, 2018, 05:32:22 PM
You should have. Now you could learn how to trade in a difficult situation and when the market becomes bullish, you will be able to earn very quickly.
Even if the market of cryptocurrencies is in the middle of a bull market that doesn't mean that you're going to make any money in it, there have been many cases of people that made all the wrong moves at the wrong time and lost money despite the fact that almost everyone that just held their coins was making a lot of money, so be very careful because trading is a lot more complex than you think.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 08, 2018, 12:14:30 PM
right, don't force trade now because when you are stressed there you will lose a lot of money. and I want to ask whether the two games can make money or bitcoin or some other altcoin if I play?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more

You are stressing yourself, you dont need that much time to have that! there is a long time trading and a short time one!

2) Too much time.

You are into struggles by that, you dont need that, if the token is quality and has the potential leave them alone!

trading is not 100 percent winning.
therefore you are gambling!
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 11:27:32 AM
I am also not in favor of trading because it requires you to continue monitor your trade and this market takes immediate reaction on any positive or negative news and huge volatility comes with any news and you cannot catch every moment of this market.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 08, 2018, 09:38:56 AM
I understand where you are coming from, it has been said that most people lose money trading because of the emotional attachment to their funds, some over trade and some are not disciplined enough to cut their lose early and started chasing the price and trading is getting more complicated now in crypto because of several algorithms that is being developed to spot opportunities early
Pages:
Jump to: