Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 34. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 07, 2018, 01:25:15 PM
Too bad. But it's your decision really. Not all share the same sentiments with you when it comes to trading. I would assume that you were a day trader since you've mentioned it takes too much of your time and it causes you stress. Most of the time, day traders are those who experience this. Why not just hold and check back after a year or two? This way you don't have to check every single day and you'd be more relaxed. Unless you are quite impatient which would obviously tell us that holding is not for you. Thing is, trading doesn't have to be stressful and time consuming as long as we know how to manage it.
If a person is a really bad trader stopping his trading activity can be the best thing that ever happened to him because that is going to make him stop losing money in an activity that is never going to be profitable for him, to me that is a good outcome even if many people see quitting as a form of surrender, which it is but sometimes quitting is the best thing to do.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 07, 2018, 07:32:39 AM
Trading is a great method to earn crypto, but it needs a lot of free time and practice. I prefer doing bounty programmes, because you will get access to the tokens, that are even not listed on any exchange and could give a huge profit as soon as they will be listed.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 07, 2018, 07:30:03 AM
I think that with the advent of a large trading experience, the feeling of stress disappears, but time is spent a lot on trading, even if you have trading experience, investing is better than trading in my opinion
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 07, 2018, 07:16:19 AM
Many traders are now talking about how difficult it is to earn during flat. But in classical markets this is the norm situation. The last few months have been difficult to trade, I remember with nostalgia the end of 2017, when everyone earned and I hope that this year it will happen again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 07:15:23 AM
It depends on each person, I know many  people have became successful by trading, but if it does not suit you, you should not continue to  try with it .
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 06:59:03 AM
Many people are trapped in the decline in the price of coins. Many suffer losses so they are stressed and they leave the trade. But you must be able to do research before you buy coins. I better take long-term trading because in the situation the price of coins falls. Long-term trading is the best strategy when prices fall.

is it really can be profitable when you sell high and when you buy cheap?
Activity: 602
November 06, 2018, 11:02:08 PM
Many people are no longer trading because of the bear market.He will lose more in the bear market.There are a lot of blockchain games now. I don't know how to choose.Many games are scams.
the situation is difficult to make a profit. I hope you don't make bitcoin the main income to meet your needs. you must immediately work to earn income. the world of bitcoin is very fun if it is done at leisure and made extra income. I always believe in bitcoin prices will rise again.
Activity: 462
November 06, 2018, 10:48:16 PM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

3 reasons also why cryptocurrency trading isn't for everyone. Obviously, the stress and the time it consumes if you are a full time cryptocurrency trader is really quite burdensome to most people but for veteran stock market investors would probably see this as an easy gate drug.
Activity: 448
November 06, 2018, 10:01:46 PM
Many people are no longer trading because of the bear market.He will lose more in the bear market.There are a lot of blockchain games now. I don't know how to choose.Many games are scams.
Activity: 798
November 06, 2018, 09:53:18 PM
Many people are trapped in the decline in the price of coins. Many suffer losses so they are stressed and they leave the trade. But you must be able to do research before you buy coins. I better take long-term trading because in the situation the price of coins falls. Long-term trading is the best strategy when prices fall.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
November 06, 2018, 09:31:43 PM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

always keep it simple in trade,,
so, you will enjoy your trading activity my friend,,
i think better to do a long term trading or people called swing trading,, because you don't need to check the value of your assets everytime,,
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 06, 2018, 08:14:43 PM
Currently, you can only make money on trades if you are engaged in margin trading. but you need to learn this before you start trading, otherwise you can lose the entire deposit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 07:58:40 PM
I make good money on trading and I can tell you that this is a very profitable business and you should reconsider your attitude towards him as he can give you the opportunity to earn very good money
Activity: 182
November 06, 2018, 07:31:34 PM
Trading in this market is insane. it is not affected by technical analysis or fundamental. the market behaves as it wants therefore and most likely you will lose your money in trading
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
November 06, 2018, 07:28:30 PM
Everyone with his or her own personal opinion. I think you were mainly into day-trading, reason why you always get exhausted. Mid-term trading works best for me, especially on the buy the rumors sell the news principle and also on technical analysis. Normally sometimes what you expect from trade turn out to be the reverse, but for me trading is cool. I don't day-trade, I am always patient with my orders and it works for me at least 70%. You also feel tired and have a negative thought about trading if you keep following those pump groups or channels, they always dump on you and come up with a story saying their VIP group gained from the buy call.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 06:38:04 PM
I also stopped trading for similar reasons. I think I will start only when the market becomes green and the trend changes its direction.

Same with me I don't do day trading anymore, I do more of short term and long term trading, I will go back into full trading when the market recovers.
Activity: 364
November 06, 2018, 06:31:08 PM
Too bad. But it's your decision really. Not all share the same sentiments with you when it comes to trading. I would assume that you were a day trader since you've mentioned it takes too much of your time and it causes you stress. Most of the time, day traders are those who experience this. Why not just hold and check back after a year or two? This way you don't have to check every single day and you'd be more relaxed. Unless you are quite impatient which would obviously tell us that holding is not for you. Thing is, trading doesn't have to be stressful and time consuming as long as we know how to manage it.
Activity: 71
November 06, 2018, 06:30:15 PM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

I fully agree with the author of the article. I have recently had problems with sleep and mental disorder. Often have to be distracted from important matters when triggers work on the exchange. More often I start to ask myself: do I need this to the detriment of my health and nerves ?!
Activity: 518
November 06, 2018, 06:20:04 PM
That's what I always see in trading, an extreme amount of stress, that's why I walked away from that too, but you can't deny that we can make good money there, I'm interested in crypto games, I'm going to check it out, although maybe I shouldn't, I have an addictive personality after all.  Cheesy
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 06:17:37 PM
For Maine quitting commerce is gonna be arduous call and it looks to me that i will be able to ne'er stop commerce, although I exchange loss, this activity is my passion and at last i will be able to improve my strategy to become profitable
Pages:
Jump to: