Pages:
Author

Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. - page 14. (Read 29229 times)

Activity: 983
Merit: 100
Of course.ETH will be second only to Bitcoin in the crypto market, so buying and holding ETH is very potential. I think ETH will be about $900 in January 2021.
Yes, and a potential token like ETH, is not only favored for its price, but also because of its use and this has been proven over the years, but for a price of around $ 900 in January 2021, I think it is also very possible to see an increase price again, because at this moment ETH alone is already at over $ 600.
Activity: 798
in the coming year ethereum will not be called the best. ethereum is like walking on the spot, there is no growth and eth investors know that. that's why ethereum slowly fell and began to be abandoned. plus there are many better projects like EOS, Stellar and others. so if ethereum does not renew, they will die.
it doesn't seem like that for eth. I support eth and a platform as big as eth is unlikely to stay put, eth in the future will definitely update the Ethereum development soon. I think it would be a loss if ethereum stayed put
Activity: 1210
yes! That is true, because so far only Ethereum has always been in second place,
it was Ripple before, but Ripple changed to third after Ethereum beat Ripple.
So, it is evident that Ethereum is much better than other altcoins. because until now there has been no other coin that can replace the domination of the Ethereum market or shift Ethereum's ranking on the marketcap. without exception bitcoin itself.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
Without a doubt it is exceptionally exact, Ethereum in my supposition is additionally the most excellent crypto adjacent to bitcoin additionally gotten to be the greatest competition between ethereum and bitcoin which of course this is often in fact its reality. Who is able to compete with bitcoin is one of the possibly exceptional coins going forward. That's Ethereum.Some moreover accepts that eth ought to supplant bitcoin in terms in esteem and ubiquity.
Activity: 304
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
And its top 2 place overall might answer your question - it is.
Moreover, in terms of bringing in new technology on crypto market it probably is top1.
Bitcoin is more of a value storage at this point with all its fees and transaction time
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
Ethereum will forever be ethereum and Bitcoin will be Bitcoin forever. In the Cryptocurrency world we are in, no coin will ever replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is what other cryptocurrencies of the world follow most especially in term of pricing. Bitcoin price is what determines what the price of other cryptocurrencies will be. I just wonder how many years it will take ethereum to catch us with that even if Bitcoin no longer develops its platform.
Activity: 487
Ethereum is not the fastest and most perfect system, and there are still many problems in their but ETH is a platform that is used the most. Beside that, in term of decentralized section, ETH is only second to Bitcoin and it's extremely hard to attack 51% into ETH system. In the other hands, their ecosystem is developed by the biggest community and be approved by many big investment funds. As a result, ETH almost cann't be replaced and beat beside Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
In my own case, I do not think, rather I totally believe it is the best crypto next to Bitcoin both in terms of volume, developments, active team and so on, Ethereum have everything which makes it a good crypto worth holding.
The fundamentals of ethereum need not be doubted, ethereum technology is capable of bringing great progress to the development of cryptocurrency, so it's no wonder that ethereum has a large market capitalization.

Furthermore, it has gotten so better and interesting that once there is an uptrend in the market and Bitcoin takes the lead, the next to follow is ETH.
When it comes to price, I think it's not just ethereum, but also all the altcoins that have a large market cap when bitcoin prices go up, altcoin prices will go up too.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
for now it is, and I think in the long run eth will still be under bitcoin. The difference between marketcap or development with other altcoins is too far away in my opinion, even if anyone can compete with eth, eth will still be in position 2 because it has been around for a long time. It's like a tether that leads the coin steady at the top.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
I believe also but not like crazy without bitcoin it won't go further
Yes, the current benchmark is Bitcoin, actually not only at this time, but in previous years as well, everything almost followed the direction of Bitcoin so things like this can be seen immediately through the chart conditions in the market.
I agree, ETH has been the second best to Bitcoin and with ETH v2.0 on the way I think this is going to remain the case. Other Alts do follow the direction of BTC. You can see this clearly with this bull run, by observing which other alts to ETH are moving in line with BTC.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion so maybe that's yours, for me bitcoin is the best crypto currency next to Ethereum, both have done remarkable well in the crypto sphere, bitcoin is the most popular crypto in the world while Ethereum is the second most popular crypto due to the cool features it has like the smart contract, dapp etc,also bitcoin is the king of all crypto while Ethereum is the king of all altcoins, that's just the way it is  Tongue.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
Yes i am also agree with you. Also it has more dapp than other alt and it is widely used after BTC. It has a good future. I believe when ETH 2.0 will be implanted fully it will pump like crazy!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
yes! That is true, because so far only Ethereum has always been in second place,
it was Ripple before, but Ripple changed to third after Ethereum beat Ripple.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I agree Ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. If bitcoin is the king of all crypto then Ethereum is the Queen from altcoin. They are both valuable and useful digital currency that I always use.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
I agree on this, now that ethereum is on par with Bitcoin. it's just that for the issue of ethereum prices it doesn't create high prices, but for ethereum use it can be like bitcoin and much liked in crypto
Honestly, in my opinion, Ethereum has every opportunity to become the leader of the cryptocurrency market, bypassing bitcoin. The only thing that can stand in the way of achieving this goal is the lack of a limited amount of Ethereum, like Bitcoin. It seems to me that the technical characteristics, as well as the functions of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market, are highly rated and outperform Bitcoin.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 250
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I agree on this, now that ethereum is on par with Bitcoin. it's just that for the issue of ethereum prices it doesn't create high prices, but for ethereum use it can be like bitcoin and much liked in crypto
Activity: 310
https://eloncity.io/
Agree! I beleive in Ehterium's Casper with profitable masternode which will rise up the price of ETH to the moon
I believe also but not like crazy without bitcoin it won't go further
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
In my own case, I do not think, rather I totally believe it is the best crypto next to Bitcoin both in terms of volume, developments, active team and so on, Ethereum have everything which makes it a good crypto worth holding. It baffles me when I come across most projects which claims to offer better services than ETH and yet none have been able to achieve their goals nor even getting close to it. Furthermore, it has gotten so better and interesting that once there is an uptrend in the market and Bitcoin takes the lead, the next to follow is ETH.
Activity: 310
https://eloncity.io/
 Smiley you are talking that's it's gonna be good the whole time but will it be actually?
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
There are many reasons to Ethereum is the most second favourite coin after Bitcoin. With me, the primary reason I love it is that its system is very safe and it has many strong development teams
Pages:
Jump to: