Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 21. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
I will choose NEO, it has many new projects that are choosing its blockchain and not ethereum one.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Top 5 cryptocurrencies would be a good choice for you. By investing in them, you can always be sure about their stenght and durability, so you would not loose dristacally.. As if invest in some new alts.

I would not go for top five. I will avoid EOS and will definitely stay away of Ripple. It is too much speculations around these two and Ripple already burned a lot of investors, so I don't trust it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
If for a long time invest you always go to the top three coin in the market bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. These three are the most stable coin in the market. Bitcoin is always on top of the list it is the pioneer of all the coins next is ethereum, ethereum is indemand in the past few years because many ICO is using their platform in exchange for their token. The demand of ethereum is high today. As long as there are ICO that is using ethereum the value of it will go high. And for a long term investment it’s really a good good choice. Next is litecoin who is doing good also in the market.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I think the financial industry of the future will have no choice but to compromise with cryptocurrency. On that basis, for long-term investments, I think Ripple is well worth entering the portfolio.
true, all will cryptocurrency in time, because what will be done for the future presumably crypto is very advanced and fast development. for the ripple option it is right just need to wait time and hold the next few months and I suggest also to provide investment to ethereum coins are very stable and bring benefits when viewed from the roadmap.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
ETH has a long time life so I think you can choose ETH. NEO is just a young coin and can be a victim of crypto wars between countries so I would say NEO but it has a little bit risky future so independent one is ETH. Hopefully I think both coins are okay for invest that can bring about profit.
Activity: 140
the best  altcoin to hold in the long term is ADA / ONTHOLOGY / NEO these are the coin which has a great potential to increase tremendously in the coming years... if you are looking for a.good profit, try to look for a good ICO. Please consider to your investment IPGOLD and some other ico that has a very high potential dor success. IP Gold is still on tokensale so hurry and buy some coin now.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Top 5 cryptocurrencies would be a good choice for you. By investing in them, you can always be sure about their stenght and durability, so you would not loose dristacally.. As if invest in some new alts.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
The best for long term investment was the king of crypto currency which is bitcoin the blockchain was so good and after such a long time the price was so high that is why bitcoin was so popular of the community and investors around the world.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
Check out the top 20 coins according to coinmarketcap and slit your investment on those coins. They are definitely long term investment and they are going to deliver in the future because they have product and good team member backing those projects.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
I would want to suggest you can try BTC and ETH because i think they are the valuable coins in the future and i believe that you can get a big profit when the time comes.
Support. I think this is the best investment, because sooner or later they will rise. It is not known how long they will be on top, but what they will be there is 100%
Activity: 79
for me, in my opinion the good project that i will invest for a long term is non other than Privcy and Deeponion both of them is a privacy coin with a good community, and a very active devs and mods,

privcy is a new coin but i can guarantee you that this project is a long term project that can make your life change for the better, while deeponion is a good coin too but they started last july 2018 i guess ,

this is only my opinion you can visit their sites if you want to see how those project works and also you can check other opinion Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
In my opinion, any low-priced cryptocurrency of the top 10 market value is a good choice for long-term investment. Just make sure that you are not affected by market fluctuations, you can set a goal for your portfolio and sell them when they arrive.

this advice had always been working for me. EOS is cheaper and a much cheaper coin is also XRP. ETH is still cheap than BTC which we still can afford.  i bought few eth again just to make sure i can gain if it indeed go more than $2k, of course its just possibility. those altcoins on top are going to be greater over time.
Activity: 146
In my opinion, any low-priced cryptocurrency of the top 10 market value is a good choice for long-term investment. Just make sure that you are not affected by market fluctuations, you can set a goal for your portfolio and sell them when they arrive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I think BTC is your best choice, no matter you are long-term holding or day trading, it is profitable.

I recommend that you invest in a portfolio, most of it in bitcoin, a small amount in a potential ICO.

I go for ethereum in long term investments, you can invest in ethereum even for only small capital. And If you invest it for long term, it can double your money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Hmmm, I think ethereum or ripple are two crypto currency coins that have a potential advantage if used for long term. I believe these two coins will generate more profits if invested in the long run. Ethereum has advantages in smart contracts. Smart contracts technology is used almost in all ICO projects. While ripple has an advantage in transaction speed. Ripple can do many transactions simultaneously in just one transaction, which is 2.5 minutes. When compared with the bitcoin is now popular then technologically these two coins of crypto currency is not lost. It’s a bit of my opinion. I appreciate everyone having different choices.

I agree, you go invest in ethereum, it is good for long term investment, you can reach out more in ethereum rather than bitcoin. And if you only have a small capital to invest, you also can go for Ripple because ripple has a good contract with many other company now compared to before.
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
I would say that Privacy coins are a very good choice to buy and HODL for longterm.  There are some very good privacy coins right now that have low market cap and are cheap right now.  There will always be a need in crypto and in general for privacy coins.  There is a privacy coin right now called PRiVCY that just started a twenty weeks of airdrops, two weeks ago.  You cannot go wrong getting free coins for a legit project.
Activity: 88
You had better consider Golem. It is in early development and only supports a few ways to make use of its computing power, but what it offers so far is looking incredibly competent. Golem has seen an amazing increase in value since its launch, and it already has great plans for the future.
Golem will most likely find massive usage on the cloud computing market due to its base nature. Cloud computing is extremely lucrative which means that Golem will be far, far more valuable than it is today, should it rise to success. Some consider Golem a second chance for those who haven’t invested in early-day Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Activity: 80
Ỵou should invest into Factom because of its great potential for businesses. Factom’s extensive data logging isn’t that useful to a single trader, but any company or business that uses cryptocurrencies and has an excess of data to store can greatly benefit from such features. This has lead several companies to support Factom’s development, giving it a major head start.
Activity: 134
It thing that you could bet for the major coins such as NEO, Ethereum and perhaps DASH, most of the small alts have very little chance of success in the mid-long term. advice.
Activity: 140
Dear all,
I think you try to invest to CMT. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: