Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 25. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 509
Nothing has beaten Bitcoin for the near future. However, there are many alternatives besides bitcoin such as ethereum and litecoin, many believe that these coins can replace bitcoin in the future.
The best investment for a very long time it is gold but it has a lot of troubles with liquidity and so forth.
Now it is difficult to say with full confidence what a coin will be success in the future. We only may guess. Much people await that NEO will be a major coin.
I am holding eth now and looking at neo for buying soon.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I think the financial industry of the future will have no choice but to compromise with cryptocurrency. On that basis, for long-term investments, I think Ripple is well worth entering the portfolio.
Activity: 154
Did you join in Fantom and Quadrant Protocol whitelist??? I think this is the best project. I enjoy chatting with quite experienced crypto fans here https://discord.gg/hP7KEy7

No spam, no bullshit. We discuss only awesome ICO projects and how to earn money in this crazy croyptomarket.   Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
For long-term options, the classic solution remains ETH and BTC. Now their prices have dropped significantly, the market will soon be restored, so there are excellent options for investment.
I agree, it is better that the pairs in the market are hard to find something. They can always invest and earn income. I usually come to them when I don't want to look for pumps and want to relax.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
My opinion is 50 % of the investment should be bitcoin, 20% is the ether, well, the remaining 30% you can choose coins from the top 10 .
Activity: 140
Well for me and my opinion bitcoin has always remind a good choice for a long term investment and it is good to invest into bitcoin now because many people have speculated bitcoin price going to 25k or more in few years to come.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
 there must be some telegram group in which guys would discuss this so just look for it and join maybe there you will find the answer
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
bitcoin is indeed the best option for long term investment, but if you dont want that, you can go for ethereum or any other crypto that can be found on the top 10 list of coinmarketcap.
Activity: 98
It thing that you could bet for the major coins such as NEO, Ethereum and perhaps DASH, most of the small alts have very little chance of success in the mid-long term... advice.
Activity: 115
bitcoin and ethereum still the option for now. still so many big whale on bitcoin and ethereum that hodl for a long time
Activity: 336
Merit: 106

If you want long term investment I suggest better to put your money in a real business even you will start small capital but if you really love crypto in you want to put your money try first to research before entering investment. A lot of ICO and existing coint with potential in the future so better coose what project you want

#Support Vanig
Activity: 574
now for you the best choice you can make investments now, because now the red market conditions, so you will generate many great profits by holding back a few months ahead by selling and waiting for the color of the green sky, I am sure you will generate many benefits.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I advise you to hold on to ETH and it's worth it in the long term, because ETH has been proven in terms of a long process to be able to generate huge profits over the long term, and that can be seen in the course of two years ago.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
if you want to invest long term the best recommendation from me is ETH because this is a very good coin just look him always under BITCOIN and always rival it
Activity: 136
I advise you to buy Lympo or Ripple for investment. Both coins have a fairly cheap price, but has a future and a high level of profit.
Activity: 154

In my opinion, investing in neo and ethereum might be really profitable for the future. And also, I think stratis, iota and waves can be really good options, because I think they have good growing potentials.
Activity: 336
 many guys would tell that bitcoin is the best, but that's for me long investment must be diverse, buy many different
Activity: 84
Go for EOS. You will not regret it.
Activity: 546
I do not think that now there are 100% good projects that could really improve your financial situation. But the probability is always there and it is necessary to look for such projects, and it is very difficult to find them.
Activity: 56
For me, the best coin for a long term investment is bitcoin, etherium and ripple. For me these coins are most popular and the most productive coins. These coins have a big possibility to rise in the coming months or years. They have a lot of improvement in a long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: