Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 17. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Many people fail to see the great potential in holding and keeping your coin watching them becoming very valuable in the course of time. For long term investment, BTC is a good choice. However, you might want to diversify your investment by investing in some good altcoins. BTC AND ETH  are two coins with good potential.  Grin Grin
Activity: 70
EtH and bitcoin can be the best choice because these can be be great in the coming days..months and years although sometimes their values varies but when these two hit the bottom and boomed it will be great and your profit too.
Activity: 112
I would advise you to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum. experts predict a double increase in their price Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
If you don't want to worry so much and use your saving money to invest in any coins that you think it can bring many profit for you in the long future and less risk (sure safe). You'd better choose Bitcoin. It'll never die  Wink
Activity: 70
Cheap and Best    TRX ( TRON)
Activity: 185
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
My opinion, long term is the best investment to make a huge money. So I can suggest you invest in these coins ETH, IOTA, NEM & NEO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Go for Ethereum and NEO, Both altcoins are way cheaper than Bitcoin. Ethereum is widely used for purchasing ICOs as well as NEO, there are already a boom of ICO based NEO platform. and transaction fees are way cheaper than Bitcoin for both Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 22
In case the OP is still around, I'll share my best long-term investment. Before that, I'll list the characteristics that helped me make this decision:

- Decentralization: This secures and protects the operation.
- Anonymity: This protects the users' of the service keeping their identity secure.
- Speed: This should be balanced with security. No security means instant 0-second transaction.
- Open Source: To understand what happens to your data.
- Distribution: Requires transparency from the developers.
- Future-proof: Or developer commitment. Used to determine how will the coin survive in a competitive future.

Now, if you like my own benchmark of crypto long-term investment, I encourage you to take a look at DeepOnion. The privacy market has serious demand, and DeepOnion is aiming to create the next technological advancement in crypto privacy. As a community project without funding or ICO, they achieved tremendous milestones in their first year putting many funded ICO projects to shame. The price is dipping because many are selling their free coins from the public airdrop, but the devs are still active with news almost everyday. DeepOnion exceeded my own benchmark to rate cryptos be continuously being innovative. If you can see the potential, that's where you should be investing.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
UniDapp

If you have some spare cash. Buy CET and buy NEXT. In fact, invest heavily in exchange coins. They seem to be the only project coins worth holding now as other cryptos keep failing to live up to the hype
Activity: 111

I would say stick with the top three cryptocurrencies as these are the ones that are most promising. Especially Etherium and Ripple. Those two have very great potential. I just don't know why people are bashing it and saying so many bad things, destroying the two crypto's reputation. But regardless, just stick on the top 3.
Activity: 473
I think the best and most profitable option for long term investment especially now that the market is down is to invest in bitcoin or ethereum as they are the best coin for hold on long term because their price is the most valuable and they are also safe and reliable with good technology and management team.
Activity: 85
I think now is a good time toto buy some DeepOnion and hold it for long...
Actually is seriously cheap (near 0,65-0,70$) because of the Bitcoin dip, but upcoming features like DeepVault web app or DeepSend, and new exchange like RightBtc will strengthen this coin and make it a lot more valuable in the long term...
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
If your looking for a coin to hold long term. I highly recommend PRiVCY. This coin has a lot potential in longer run. PRiVCY is a revolutionary coin focus on the privacy and security of its users.  It is integrated with TOR Network and Stealth Address enabled to provide high elements of privacy and security. So grabbed some now while you still have the chance, currently trading on Crex24 and soon Bisq.  So goodluck. 
Activity: 406
Long term is better then short term at this time, everything is very cheap, buy and hodl. I can suggest for research about wan and aion, also you can look to tomo, these are perfect projects.
Activity: 476
If you want a long term investments the best choice for now is investing bitcoin and ethereum because this coin has a lot of potential and it is already popular you can gain more profits of this.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
i think it is btc,eth,2 coin is very strong and safer,you can invest long time eth,btc with 80% money,you can invest bnb,bcd,i like bcd and i am investing bcd,it is hardfok of btc,i hope it can grow as bch,btg
Activity: 94
bitcoin and eth is the only coin that i can suggest to you that are good in long term investment , because that is the coin that has been established its good coin foundation meaning that is the good coin to invest and have a good profit in return.
Activity: 126
In this falling market, I believe that most of the encryption market is worthy of long-term investment. Because the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. But I can suggest you invest in some bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 92
At the end of the day the choice must come down to you as some coins will be more high risk projects than others. I think you should pick 4 or 5 coins diversify your portfolio and hedge against any single failure. My personal preference are the quality alt coins at present such as NEO, OMG, EOS and ETH
Activity: 135
If you want to invest in the long term, I suggest you consider some cryptocurrencies with higher value. Bitcoin and Ethereum are good choices, and their stability is also very high.
Pages:
Jump to: