Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 18. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
undoubtedly, the first place is given to the checked and trusted bitcoin. As the leader of the crypto industry, a pioneer in the field of block technology and a crypto currency with the highest market capitalization, bitcoin sets the bar for all altcoins.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
For long term it will be better to invest in BTC. It is the most stable coin  on th cryptomarket so you can rely on it. I do it without exceptions.
Activity: 154
if you want to invest in a long term, you must choose a profitable coins.
Bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin are the best choice i think.
They were used by many investor and will give you much profit. But you must make a good strategy for earning it because the coins are so volatile
Activity: 84
There are a lot of options but i think that the best option right now is just Ethereum because it has always been one of the most stable coins in here. Just do whatever you want.
Activity: 67
long-term investments are much more profitable, but there is a big risk if you invest in small coins, it is better to invest in stronger currencies, for example bitcoin and etherium
Activity: 56
Long-term investments are the best choice, you can not earn on a short distance, as long as you can for a long
Activity: 91
You can go with Ethereum,Neo and Monero are the best coins for long term investment as per my opinion. These coins have strong fundamentals and they have potential to give you good returns.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
If you are willing to do long term investment.do not go for very long. Try to limit limit with 6-12 month. I personally recommended to you

Zil
Sia
Eth

These are highly potential coins. Others i do not recommended. Do your own research thats the best
Activity: 98
I recommend that you should choose BTC for investing long term. According to my research at cryptocurrency it is very promising and capable to rise extremely in the market suited for long term investments, it is always on the top of cryptocurrency chart and still is the one for a long time.
Activity: 81
Many coins are now good to invest in the long run. You can also invest bitcoin in the long run, I think the profit you will get will be maximal because of the bitcoin price the longer the higher. However, you can also invest your money into altcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO for example.
Activity: 44
I think you should pay attention to NEO. Apart from being a cryptocurrency, NEO is known for its niche smart contract feature just like Ethereum’s. Smart Economy, Digital Assets Storage and Exchange Automation are achieved through NEO’s smart contract. And coming from China,  ETH is good long term
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
The best choice for long term investment in my opinion is Bitcoin. The longer you hodl it, the more profit you'll get. Also good choices are Ethereum (long-term), IOTA, NEO.
Activity: 73
Generally, invest in top 10 coins. Spread evenly
If you want something really really long, do deeper research, attend crypto evens, meet project teams and decide on the ones you can trust for 3, 4, 5 years.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
If you want to go for long term I thing any coin give you forgot who have some good project behind them.But I will suggest some platform coin like eth neo Ada EOS xem .Or you can go for some exchange coin also like BNB kcs okb .Privacy coins are also good for long term but there is a problem with privacy coin cause government don't want privacy coins .So it will be better if you go for platform or exchange coin .And some air based token or IoT based token also good for long-term.
Activity: 70
I think the financial industry of the future will have no choice but to compromise with cryptocurrency.
On that basis, for long-term investments, I think Ripple is well worth entering the portfolio.
Activity: 111
You can go with Ethereum,Neo and Monero are the best coins for long term investment as per my opinion. These coins have strong fundamentals and they have potential to give you good returns.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
The best solution for long-term investment is investing in bitcoin and ethereum because these coins form a new trend now !
Activity: 85
I think Ethereum and Bitcoin are the best thing to offer, they are good in long term investments and give good profits
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
and for me the ideal crypto currency for long-term investments was and remains Ripple. it takes the third position in the rating of Crypto-currency for long-term deposits. The technology of Ripple is becoming more widespread in the banking industry and processes 1,500 transactions per second. It is rumored that the famous crypto-exchange Coinbase is going to add Ripple to the list of traded coins, which is quite probable, since Ripple is available to investors and convenient to use.
Activity: 182
Two and only- Bitcoin or Ethereum! These two are best of best for long term investment. One is king of crypto and other is queen of crypto. No altcoin should compete him, both have good stability. One best thing about both is, you should hold him for anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: