Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 19. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2
If you want a high risk high output long term investment I can advise you to invest in IntenseCoin... its a dezentralised market vor vpn and they are close to release their first product which is a browser extension and I think this coin will reach at least 1$ in the next 12 Months (It's 0,28 Cents as of right now) and you could make a big profit if it develops the way it should. Another good investment is privcy... its still in distribution phase so you can get some free coins from the airdrop... the price is 1500 sats as of right now... so it has good potential to become 5$ in the next 6 months or so.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
A long-term investor wants to minimize the risk, so he seeks a link between a digital asset and a particular industry, a reliable company, a state or a sphere of life. This will ensure the stability of the course in the long term. At the same time, those coins that solve any problems of the real world are suitable. For example, bitcoin. I would also prefer ether and dash.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Invest for a long time in bitcoin and ethereum, because these coins now form the trend and the market as a whole !
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
From my point of view, the best option for long-term investment is Ethereum. It has  a great technology behind it, which is based on smart contracts. More and more investors are accepting it as the platform for their projects. It has all the potential to increase its value.
Activity: 1
Bitcoins is always my first choice for long term investment. Second choice would be ethereum, but now I would suggest Neo as well. and third choice would be Cardano or Ripple.
Activity: 215
I believe that the best choice for long-term investment at present is Bitcoin. The price of all other altcoins depend on it. So, it is better to have the strongest coin of all. It has a chance to skyrocket its value again.
Activity: 112
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
There are a lot of good coins for long-term investment, but my personal favourite is Ethereum. It has a great market cap capitalization and it is a very promising coin for upcoming years...
Activity: 100
I think a good choice for all investors will be NEO. This is a very promising coin which I think can still grow very well
Activity: 125
Bitcoin and eth is the only coin that i can suggest to you that are good in long term investment , because that is the coin that has been established its good coin foundation meaning that is the good coin to invest and have a good profit in return.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I'd recommend investing in the most popular cryptos such as BTC, ETH, ETC, and Litecoin. They are a great choice for long-term investment, so you should hodl them until their price goes up.                                                                  
Activity: 100
I think you should pay attention to NEO. Apart from being a cryptocurrency, NEO is known for its niche smart contract feature just like Ethereum’s. Smart Economy, Digital Assets Storage and Exchange Automation are achieved through NEO’s smart contract
Activity: 98
You could invest in ripple since ripple have a good contract with many compay now.and the growth of ripple more stable than before when it on red line.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I recommend you ADA, NEO. Personally, I think this is the best long-term investment, and Bitcoin is also very worthwhile for long-term investment. Ten years from now, Bitcoin should be worth $500,000!
Activity: 89
The best choice for long-term investment for me at this moment is Bitcoin but if you don't want Bitcoin, we also have a choice. The best thing to do is to check what is the top 10 market charts. I think the top ten market is a good choice to invest.
Activity: 88
It seems for a long-term investment a lot of potential altcoin, but for the growth percentage may be a bit cheaper coins like waves will be very profitable in the future.
Activity: 82
I think long term investment in the world of cryptographic currencies is the most reasonable. so you want to invest in subcodes Yada ico well investigated. my choice ico definitely.
Activity: 84
Long term investments are always best for good profit because there are chances for taking decisions what to do with coins, and for this only one name is there and that is Bitcoin, the best coin for  long term investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
for me if you invest you look at this site.
https://coinmarketcap.com/
You should always be aware of that so you know where to invest. If I'm going to invest you low cost because we do not know the market is suddenly rising.
Hurry up your money.

you must first enter into such a field you should know what the outcome of your money should be.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
I think all of cryptocurrency coins are best for long term investment. If you invest it only short term,
you won't get your ROI at its best. Just choose a good coins, and hold it for long term.
Activity: 122
From the perspective of this year's encryption market, I think the encryption market is a long-term investment market in itself. Investment in the encryption market requires sufficient patience, otherwise we will not get anything. You can also invest in some Ethereum and Bitcoin to make some long-term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: