Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 27. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It thing that you could bet for the major coins such as NEO, Ethereum and perhaps DASH, most of the small alts have very little chance of success in the mid-long term... advice.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I am sure that NEO is one of the coins with excellent growth prospects. Now there is a large volume of transactions, a developed platform and a steep development team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
For long-term options, the classic solution remains ETH and BTC. Now their prices have dropped significantly, the market will soon be restored, so there are excellent options for investment.
Activity: 378
An interesting option for investments is the IOTA project, a good development team, a useful technology, making transactions more profitable and safe.
Activity: 45
I would say to have a look on AGRI tokens of blockgrain.io

They already have a working product and are leveraging blockchain to go to the next level.

Sleeping giant it appears. Their ICO ends around June last week
Activity: 49
Look for DCC buddy or Distributed Credit Chain. DCC is an underlying public chain that deploys blockchain technology to construct distributed bank systems. DCC aims to break the monopoly of traditional financial institutions and to return earnings from financial services to all providers and users involved in such services, so that each participant who has contributed the growth of the ecosystem may be incentivized. They already done with their public sale and you know what? It just take 20 minutes for the public sale. The fastest ICO I believed. Check it yourself buddy http://www.dcc.finance/ or follow their twitter page at https://twitter.com/dccofficial2018?lang=en
Activity: 66
DCC can be a very good choice. Their vision is so promising. In Distributed Credit Chain, you would have access to your own credit score all the time instead of having to request your transactions or your own credit score from a company like Equifax. Each DCC user will have an identification card which is called DCCID. It stores all your credit information in a decentralized manner that can be accessed across the globe any time. Companies like DCC are creating safer financial institutions with Blockchain technology rapidly available.

To learn more about DCC, you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
As per my research these projects are very good for long term

Zilliqa
ETH
NEO
ADA
XEM
Nucleus vision
Cybermiles
and there are some more.

Kindly do your own research before you invest in any project.

I would like to suggest you to involve in bitcoin investment because it is the most potential coin and this is my favorite coin which it fluctuates highly everytime. Then hodl and take, long term investment because I believe the prices on bitcoin will bounceback at current price.
Activity: 292
KWH is a very good coin to be a long-term investment, because this project is made for the long term, so I'm sure the price will increase in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
As per my research these projects are very good for long term

Zilliqa
ETH
NEO
ADA
XEM
Nucleus vision
Cybermiles
and there are some more.

Kindly do your own research before you invest in any project.
Activity: 142
I think Ethereum is a good choice. Its current market value is ranked second. You don't have to worry about it crashing, and Ethereum once again brings us good news. I believe it will have better development. Its price will take off again.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
I am really like WINGS token. I believe that it will rise in price. Also if you have this token you can get profit as holder.
Activity: 224
You understand, on a long-term trade, all will not sit, because the market will simply become, there will always be traders who live on the waves!
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I recommends eth or btc only. because it is very good for long term. I've never felt the advantage of hold eth.
Activity: 202
There are 3 choices in which you can think of investing for a long time and you can make a fortune in a couple of years.

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple

These three will rise again by the end of this year and will get you good bucks.

And if you are thinking of making immediate profits within a year, investing in an altcoin would be a much wiser approach.
Activity: 134
I suggest the top 3 coins in coinmarketcap since their price is more likely stable thus volitality is less likely to happen and support to that particular coin is indeedly huge.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
the coins are in the top five of the rating (bitcoin ,Ethereum , ripple, etc.) with a high level of demand and potential above the General level. in the near future, they should show significant growth.
Activity: 32
It seems for a long-term investment a lot of potential altcoin, but for the growth percentage may be a bit cheaper coins like waves will be very profitable in the future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
For long-term investments you can buy Ethereum, because eth has bright prospects and tokens that have been successful with many projects that come from token erc-20 or from eth platform.

And of course the latest project there is moneytoken with a bright prospect, I advise you to invest in moneytoken ICO. Please see the reviews and ratings on various review websites, you will find moneytoken is an ICO that has a very glorious prospect
Activity: 86
I think cryptocurrency is the best way for long term investment. Bitcoin is the best investment forever. There is nothing  for the best investment.
Pages:
Jump to: