Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 28. (Read 4954 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
Buy multiple types of tokens or coins and save it for at least 6 months but select the coin or token whatever you are going to buy carefully otherwise you may lose your money. 6 months is a long-term investment you can extend the 6 months to 12 to 18 months seeing the growth of your investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
If you really want a long term coins for your money ofcourse top 10 in the marketcap would be the best fit for that and you can check here www.coinmarketcap.com and you will those information of the coins there marketcap, total supply, etc. Ofcourse you will need to do your own search always before buying any coins out there for you to avoid loss on your trade. Goodluck.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Unless you do a lot of research put a lot into the big established coins. I would go with anything Cryptsy has like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin which have solid 'longterm' futures.
Activity: 518
The best for long term investment was the king of crypto currency which is bitcoin the blockchain was so good and after such a long time the price was so high that is why bitcoin was so popular of the community and investors around the world.
Activity: 182
EtH and bitcoin can be the best choice because these can be be great in the coming days..months and years although sometimes their values varies but when these two hit the bottom and boomed it will be great and your profit too.
Activity: 47
Although many coins in the crypto world, the best at the moment is an investment in Bitcoin.
Although sometimes its value decreases, rest assured it will be time that Bitcoin's value will not disappoint you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
I consider investment with more than a year time period as a long term investment. For such a period, you should either go for large cap coin bought at dip that is during the bear or utility tokens. My best choice for a large cap coin are BTC, ETH, NEO, TRX. They can give you a good ROI in long term. In utility token, my vote goes to POWR and REM. Both these tokens are backed by an active team and project and have big community support. REM is my new discovery and seems to go a long way with their security model build over blockchain.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
I suggest to buy and hold TRX (Tron) because I think this coin has really good fundamentals for s long investment.
The move of TRX having their own blockchain is very ambitious but that is a good move.
I have a feeling that this dump will continue before it will again rise, let us take advantage on this kind of situation because IMO, TRX has a good future.
Activity: 5
I think long term investment in the world of cryptographic currencies is the most reasonable. Many suggest to you here
Activity: 24
 As what i have selected now base on my research at cryptocurrency all of them are very promising and capable to rise extremely in the market suited for long-term investments.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
I'd suggest bitcoin and etherium. These cryptos have already established a good reputation when ir comes on long term investment which makes the chance of earning profit from it higher than other cryptos. This has been proven from the past two years whereas its market value have grown way far from its price before which obviously shows that investing into these cryptos would result to profit.
i agree to you. bitcoin and ethreum is the most best cryptocurrency now they both have a potential to grow your profit and also that there contribution in the market are good to an investor. by being these two demand and popular they have the most user who investing in this kind of crypto. i will not regret anything when im starting to invest to ethereum because until now im still having alot of income by using this and rather done that it so helpful to all user of these two crypto the growth of their earning. if they have alot of earings they can invest another crypto.
Activity: 280
I suggest to buy and hold TRX (Tron) because I think this coin has really good fundamentals for s long investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
I'd suggest bitcoin and etherium. These cryptos have already established a good reputation when ir comes on long term investment which makes the chance of earning profit from it higher than other cryptos. This has been proven from the past two years whereas its market value have grown way far from its price before which obviously shows that investing into these cryptos would result to profit.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Very much depends on your goals. If you want to earn a lot  you need to look for promising coins with low capitalization. If you just want to save money and get a small percentage, then choose bitcoin uniquely
Activity: 118
NEO
Activity: 26
It thing that you could bet for the major coins such as NEO, Ethereum and perhaps DASH, most of the small alts have very little chance of success in the mid-long term... advice.
Activity: 434
There are many options for you. The best choice is Bitcoin, but its price is very high. You can choose ETH, NEO, XRP, EOS. They are relatively stable cryptocurrencies! I think you can consider it!
Activity: 31
I suggest that you invest 50% bitcoin and 50% altcoin ,,, you can choose investments in altcoin that have a good future ... a lot of altcoins have solid teams and develop their projects .
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
It really depends on what style of investment you prefer. Some people want quick and high risk returns, so they go for investments like Bitconnect. Others with more patience take a less risky approach
Activity: 24
It thing that you could bet for the major coins such as NEO, Ethereum and perhaps DASH, most of the small alts have very little chance of success in the mid-long term... advice.
Pages:
Jump to: