Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 26. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best options to start long term investment.
If you don't like it, you can see at Coinmarketcap and pick a coin with the top 10 ranking. and then start your investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
They are a lot of good long term invest with altcoins.All of the top ten altcoins are very good and safe for a long term investment. If you want to invest in something which is cheaper and maybe more potential, but more risky too, you can buy some waves coins. I think these coins will have a huge gain of value in future.
Activity: 276
Merit: 0
Yes Ethereum for me is the best option for long-term investments that will reach $ six thousand this year and probably will reach $ ten thousand by luck, or try to invest well, they will give you a profit of ten x. Better find out for yourself research coins and choose which one you think is better.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The best choice for the long-term investment. In my opinion, you can invest in ICO project with new product. yeah, it is too risky. But, after a year holding, I'm sure that you can gain much money. But, ensure that the ICO has the new ready product that is different with the other projects. So, sometimes when the product is available in this world, the token price will be higher.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help

I prefer that you should invest on bitcoins today because the price in the market is keep on increasing and because of that, you will surely earn a huge amount of profit after a few months.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
When investing for the long term its best to stick to the established coins/big coins. BTC/Ether
They are the safest things to invest in and will likely give you good returns

However apart from this i would look at the platform and privacy coins. In general when making your decision its important to look at the fundamental value and use case of a coin.  ask yourself a few questions

1) Does this specific sector or service need a block chain
2) How likely is this coin to survive for the next 10 years.
3)Do you think that the particular coin serves some purpose and is beneficial to some sector/industry or the other and how likely are they to succeed.
Activity: 136
There are a lot of options but i think that the best option right now is just Ethereum because it has always been one of the most stable coins in here. Just do whatever you want.
Activity: 162
In the digital currency platform, the subcoins charts are red. prices are low. there are subconsins with high potential for long term investment. these subcoins are Mtc Xrp and Seth
Activity: 203
Any altcoins or bitcoin can be a long term investment but not all of them can become profitable. I suggest that you invest on the powerful and successful altcoins which are those commonly in the top 10 or 15 since their price is not that high but eventually in the future it will increase its price depending on the number of investors and the market. Just go and invest to the profitable coins you think  like for me is eth and then hold it.
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
Top 100 coin in CMC is good for long term investment. Actually you can invest in another Altcoin and ICO too for long time but there is have more risk than invest in strong coin.
Activity: 158
the most worthwhile investment coin is of course bitcoin . however , it is best to diversify your  investment .  ontology , eos , ether and neo are also good choices
Activity: 229
The longest hold is Bitcoin this is more possible profit to come..it has a potential and bright future..bitcoin also is popular in the crypto market..Thats why i always choose bitcoin for a long term investment..
Activity: 210
Well in my opinion you can have either the Ethereum or the Bitcoin, with this two coins if you are owning and holding it in a long term way, well definitely you can have a good profit, because this coin have a great impact to crypto world and it can gives also an easy profit to anyone who have this.
Activity: 238
 for my long investment I am just Gathering some small price coins and believing in their project that they would grow one day
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I consider Ethereum and Bitcoin to be the most reliable coins at the moment. One of the most promising coins I consider EOS, ADA and OMG. I would advise you to choose the OnLive project from the tokens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
For long-term investments, I rely on reliable, time-tested altcoins - for example, Litecoin and ETH, with excellent growth prospects already this year.
Activity: 45
Check Ambrosus .I think it's going to be great
Activity: 112
NEO,ETH,LTC,IOTA,ICX this coins are good fpr long term investment but invest when market price graph is low beocuse if you invest market price graph is hing then you are in risk 
Activity: 84
it seems that the market is going red for a few weeks, so i think that you can consider to invest in bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, litecoin... you can buy them with low price and keep them for long term to earn money
Activity: 196
For the moment you can choose investments in ICO or investments at altcoin. I recommend investments in ICO because the benefits are enormous. Although the risks are also great. And you can also choose investments in altcoin, with a smaller risk. Select the altcoin that have a future, and can be set as a long term investment. I would much prefer to invest on a longer term for the ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: