Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 50. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
For me something solid ETH, NEO, and something with great potential COSS or PRL, good luck
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
You must be interested in Minexcoin because you only get this coin and it brings earnings every month. Minexcoin has a system that you can earn more MNX with Minexbank. Minexbank gives you rates and you can get more profit.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
I had asked the same question when I had joined this space and looking for some guidance.
Everyone will provide you with some advice. Hear them out, then shortlist 3-4 coins. DO YOU OWN RESEARCH on those 3-4 coins. Its your hard earned money.

some general advice:
1. Dont put all you money in only 1 coin.
2. build a portfolio of 3-4 coins. out of that atleast1 should be a stable, top coin like BTC, ETH, LTC, etc.
3. The others can be coins that are priced between 1 - 100$ , 1Cent - 1$, and 1 less than a Cent.
4. Long term in crypto would mean different for different people.
5. Do not think that you will buy and hold and forget for a long time. Smiley

All the best.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
long term investment mean you will have to wait and not sell any of it for maybe more than a year. i would recommend the cheapest coin possible that you can get after all you will be waiting. coins that is worth less than $0.10 or maybe even less $0.05 and buy more than 500k of it. there are tokens still worth 2 cents but with possibilities of becoming more than $1. i took this advice from someone here in the forum too, made me a lot.

few in the list
siacoin
digiByte
dentacoin
IOStoken
dent
and so on.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
Bitcoins is always my first choice for long term investment. Second choice would be Ethereum, but now I would suggest NEO as well. And third choice would be Cardano or Ripple.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
Ethereum has a long time life so you can choose ethereum.
NEO is just a baby and can be a victim of crypto wars between countries so I would say NEO but it has a little bit risky future so independent one is ethereum.
Hopefully I don't see any future on bitcoin may be 2 years later, it will be history
Activity: 165
I can't recommend a best coin as it's all subjective.

However, I recommend that you pick a coin that already has a grounding and looks less volatile such as Ethereum, Bitcoin. In addition, I think NEO is a brilliant coin to invest in. I see the most growth out of the 3 in NEO from now.

Hope I could help and you consider my advice.

Virtued
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

For long term there are very good investments to do like Minexcoin, Monetha, Omisego, Waves, Cindicator and Mysterium.
Activity: 392
I think eth is the best choice. I like eth its structure and great potential . You will get a steady otcome in the long terms.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO

Very difficult question particularly if you don´t say what is long term for you. NEO, ETH, BTC those tend to be more or less "stable" but may not be here in 2 years time.
Activity: 406
The best options in my opinion are the strongest crypto and with good prospects of appreciation from the obvious BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH to ICON, QTUM, CND and TKY
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

I think IOTA, Ethereum and ICON have really good potentials to bring great profits in the future by long term tradings.

Also, I think NEO has a really good potential, but its price is high for now.
Activity: 179
I believe that for long-term investments such coins as Waves and Verge are now perfectly suitable.
They are very promising, especially Waves.
This is a possible replacement for Etherium in the future.
Activity: 168
You really need to do your own research and decide for yourself. But the long term obvious winners would be definitely Bitcoin, and also ethereum, litecoin, neo, ripple.

Yeah you can't really go wrong with the big names. Ripple/eth especially this year i think.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
You really need to do your own research and decide for yourself. But the long term obvious winners would be definitely Bitcoin, and also ethereum, litecoin, neo, ripple.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
ETH is one of the best coin rightnow.There are many aspiring coins and they have perform well in the market too but i don't think they will be a good choice for longterm.ETH has proven time and again how reliable he is,be it in a crash or in after effects of it.It was the most stable coin during crash and I don't have any doubt in saying that 2018 will be the year of ETH.

Although there are many cryptocurrencies available for long term investment. In market place. So you check the market place for the coin information. Then you will know
Coin information for the investment.

1) Ripple
2) Bitcoin
3) Monero
4) Litecoin
5) Ethereum

Find the above the coin list. You find the coin information then you invest.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
ETH is one of the best coin rightnow.There are many aspiring coins and they have perform well in the market too but i don't think they will be a good choice for longterm.ETH has proven time and again how reliable he is,be it in a crash or in after effects of it.It was the most stable coin during crash and I don't have any doubt in saying that 2018 will be the year of ETH.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Although I don't want you to follow the same path as mine, here are the coins that I have for long-term investments and remain bullish with them (like at least a year or more):

1. YOLOCoin (YOLO)
2. Trade Token (TIO)
3. Electroneum (ETN)
4. NEM (XEM)
5. Tron (TRX)
6. LoyalCoin (LYL)

I don't know what you have in mind, it's just that these ones I choose are from my own instinct. Pretty soon, I will be adding more to the list of my long-term investments, especially those who are still under ICO or not yet available in the market and exchanges.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
If you are looking for the long term Investment then in my opinion the only coin is better is the one i.e the bitcoin .
Because here I and seeing the bitcoin since 2013 and from that time price of the bitcoin is rising constantly and what the price was in year 2013 and what is in today you cans we clearly .
So here it will be more better for you to have Investment in bitcoin . Beside bitcoin you can invest in etherium coin , dash coin , ripple coin , monero coin .
But in these coin you should take lots of patience to make earnings by wait for long term .
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
If you want a long term investment, in my opinion, bitcoin is the best choice for now and for most of the time. Especially now bitcoin's value dumped and it's pretty stable for now, bitcoin as a long-term investment would be a really good idea because of its dumped value. If you look at the demand curve of bitcoin from its very beginning to the present, you can see that its normal that in some time the value of bitcoin dumps but in a matter of time, it regains its higher value and maybe beat its peak value which means bitcoin is really good as a long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: