Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 54. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Shopify Developer
ethereum for me is the best choice for long term investment it will reach $5,000 this year and possible will reach $10,000 well hopefully, or try to invest a good ICO they will give you x10 profit.

Yea , I can see a good future for Ethereum too.
I think it will be #1 , but we will see
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
litecoin , eth, neo. is good for long term investment
Activity: 44
I would say ETH Smiley
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
I would advise investing in only the proven coins then and for that you will want to remain in the top 25. Don't be fooled though there are some shitcoins in top 25 namely XRP and TRX. I would however go for coins like BTC, ETH, ETC, and a few privacy ones as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
At the moment, the best option is the top 20 coins, they all will show good growth for a while, but I like ETH its structure and great potential, so I advise it is it
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
You are already a full member you should know how to pick good coins over these bunch of trash coins,asking others for suggestion is not a good idea because you are relying to other's opinion.You should do a lot of research instead of post here and asking which is which,because at the end of the day your invesments your risks,there is no one to blame if you lose,its only you!
Activity: 46
Anything of low value altcoins within the top charts is a good option for long term investments in my opinion.
Activity: 126
Eth is the best option for long term investment.It has shown lots of promise in the past and has been swift mover in the market from long time.Eth is one of the definite option other than that,You can invest in bitcoin as it is in a stage of recovery and can give you good return in near future.Ripple is also one coin that everyone should have there eye on.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100

Depends on how much you want to invest and whether it's a matter of several months or a few years.
In my opinion, if BTC remains a very good option, but if you want to invest in some alts, I think Ethereum, Stellar and NEO are the most suitable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Try invested in some coins ico a nice, because of the possibility that the coin ico is very suitable if made investment especially if the investment the long term.

Yeah it good ideas. But if need more information you check the price day by day. It right time to buy and sell thing coin. So you will know the all price information for the future investment. Market is important for the future saving and get more information for the all coin price information. Market price will be change share market will be change. So if need more information for the all coin you check and invest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
For long term hold, I will choose BTC, ETH, NEO and OMG. IMO, these coins have good potential to grow and bring many times profits in the long run.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Try invested in some coins ico a nice, because of the possibility that the coin ico is very suitable if made investment especially if the investment the long term.
Activity: 154
My opinion is such: you should invest in Ethereum when it's price will be under 800$ and sell it when price will be about 1500$
Activity: 126
Many coins are best for long term investments easy find from coin market cap.But my choices Ethereum, NEO , WAVES...
Activity: 182
For me, DGB is always the number One choice I am holding DGB from very long and I have a good trust in DGB project team is doing also very good and good developments are also going on I am sure in the end of 2018 DGB will give me good amount of profit.
Activity: 294
VeChain - it is the first company to integrate blockchain in a 360 degree way where the token is essential to the business and not a side effect. In February we will get some new announcements and until now VEN did never disappoint us. Propably rising close to the rebranding.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Alright my friend if your looking long term hold for major gains heres my 2 sleepers that will explode in 2018.
1. DEEP ONION (ONION) Privacy coin running on top of TOR network...
2. DEEP BRAIN CHAIN (DBC) Artificial Intelligence Blockchain driven computing platform.
Good luck my friend, May the Crypto be with you.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250

my advice for you to invest for long term is DASH, Ethereum, Monero, anda Xspec. because that coin will increase every year. and bitcoin is also promising for the future especially with the current bitcoin prices that have falling down. this a good time to buy and keep in the long term. Grin Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
According to my advice, If you want to invest long-term profitable in one way that you have to participate in pre-ico or ico DIWtoken. Because with that you will get keungtungan in the future.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
If you are going long, choose coins that are not more than a dollar in price. But make sure that these  penny stocks have good use case and not bloated imagination of prospect. On this, Dalecoin, bitcoinwhite, ripple, aeron, just to mention but a few.
Pages:
Jump to: