Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U. - page 25. (Read 20536 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
so has the 100 btc been escrowed? lol.

anyways heres why me.

After all the shock is over - and lets say this 100 btc did hit my wallet. I`d have to wait all the hype out having a huge balance.

Then I`d pay off whatever small debt, like most of us here would do hopefully.

Personally thank you, by buying you beer if you drink. Talk about crypto - and try to get your donation on coindesk and help you get recognized for helping me out and help newbies that this community isnt all scammers out there.

I`d personally give away some bitcoin as well - just because it wouldnt feel right with me if I didnt do any good.
legendary
Activity: 1120
If I get 100 bitcoins I will be the new BiPolarBob, but with higher values
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
OP is a fucking sadist that wont give a satoshi to anyone on this thread, he is doing this and laughing at you desperate faggots that are crying hoping for someone to give a free ride to you out of your misery.

A bit of an exaggeration, but sort of correct I expect. Probably more like trolling or a weird social experiment.
Some folks are going a little overboard with the altruistic responses ... expecting someone to say they will feed and shelter all the homeless cats and dogs... all the homeless people too... and give them cats and dogs while they are at it ... then perhaps adopt sick orphans as a bonus.

If they were truly altruistic, they'd say bypass donations here and the OP should just pick a respectable charity and convert the btc to fiat, and donate directly.
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on August 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  be honest- lies disqualify right away

do not post adress but include btc address in ur signature !  fund will be send from 19QDGMRKdZ9BpDZP2Re6yaDqNQ7zN4wo1D

best wishes for ur life

~CfA~
Promotion, of course! I have a lot of friends who are interested in BTC, but are holding back beacuse of.the high price.per.unit and the lack of information. I would TOTALLY love to spread satoshi's original idea for BTC here in my mother country, Peru.
The spread could be well monitored and public. I already run an active Karma group @facebook and i can start there. What BTC need is more education to spread the userbase.
Yeah, certainly it would be good to give a part to charity but that is exactly the biggest lesson ever learned from.dogecoin. Just don't until cryptos are better distributed and well used. Otherwise, if it's a big  ammount like 100btc, they would just dump them because of the need of money.
I'm willing to go public if even 10 btc are given for this idea i had for a long time since i first learned about btc at a Futurist group (aldo at facebook)
God, what a better country to.spread the word (and the currency) than one which has still.a big enormous market "hole" fpr.cryptos!
You decide how much i will.keep after the distribution. So far i consideeer myself a survivor rather than a investor. I have had my beginner time already and spend the equivalent of 1.5 btc for a r9290 and the cpu for it even before consideering better options. Yeah, i 've been scammed and even passed through an account hack but what does it.matter? Better having learnt a lesson sooner than later!
I would totally go public if i'm chosen for.this!
We'd have real world contact for further coordination.
Please, take the time to think about it.
This would be used to actually build a Peruvian Bitcoin Association. Yeah, you can look at it at my signature. It's my dream to spread BTC at my country, where just a few people know about it enough to trust fully.in its success. The future is here for us to see it even without a lot of visionaires out there. Help me bring it a little closer!
legendary
Activity: 882
Look at everyone being all noble and shit. Honestly, I'd probably sell the coins for fiat (as I can actually fucking spend real cash and not Bitcoin).

After that, probably pay off any of my debt (have a small bit mortgage left). The rest would go into my savings account. Not the best ROI on investment, but really -- if someone handed me $60k for whatever I want, that's what I'd do. Honestly, you can't change the world with 60 grand, it's a stupidly small amount of money in the grand scheme of things. You know what $60k covers? 2 fucking prison inmates for a year. That's it. It also pays the salary of 1 and a half teachers for a year. Whoopee-do.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on August 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  be honest- lies disqualify right away

do not post adress but include btc address in ur signature !  fund will be send from 19QDGMRKdZ9BpDZP2Re6yaDqNQ7zN4wo1D

best wishes for ur life

~CfA~

If you send to me i will redistribute 100 BTC to 100 deserving people.
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
I would use every cent to better my life and the lives of people around me.  Weather they be on the internet or in real life.
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
If I get 100 bitcoins, I would quit my current job and would work full-time for NXT / NFD.

To be honest, those people who need the bitcoins most do not even know what bitcoins are.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I would take your imaginery 100btc and make some imaginery decisions i would keep 1/3 and the rest i would share with the forum members.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
To have much more coins then I do now.  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If I Received only 20BTC my Dream Is Completed . Because My Dream is I want to Buy My Own Home . Own Shop,.
Activity: 518
Trust me!
I'd open up a vote and let the community decide what to do with that money. I bet they couldn't agree on a single thing and will only sabotage one another, rather than distribute the wealth or work together! That's what you call crab mentality! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
You were already laughing about my future visions, but 100 BTC is to less for them anyway.
But I think that would be the perfect amount to finish and implement my already started concept of anonymous IDs.
Activity: 784
Well I'd pay off my student loans, and then I would probably donate a large chunk of it to an MS foundation. 
legendary
Activity: 924
Thanks for the offer.

Since I'm billed as the lead dev for the Nxt clone NFD, that gives me a moral obligation - if I win - to put the 100 BTC into further developing the NFD ecosystem.

So...if you choose me as most worthy, I'll liquidate the 100 BTC for fiat and buy a "used" convenience store with the proceeds. Since I live in Toronto, Canada, that's where the store would be.

Then, I'll scrape up the $ to install a way to pay for the convenience store's items with NFD. I'd be more than amenable to rename it Come-from-Above Convenience if I win the financing for it.

There you go. I don't know much about the convenience-store industry, but I do know that it's famed for killer hours with Wal-Mart wages...including the "wages" that the owner ends up with for the rest of the month. I also have a year and a half's worth of experience as an $8 an hour cash-register jockey part-time. So if you're in the mood to buy me a job, and buy a job for anyone else that I could hire, that's what your 100 BTC would buy if you choose me as your winner.

Since it would be a demo shop for NFD, I will not mind the low imputed wages at all. All I'd care about is making it a pilot-plant success for crypto-commerce. And since it would be financed by your generosity, I would be generous myself when it comes to sharing tech and marketing ideas I pick up along the way.

So, if you don't mind being associated with a mostly-forgotten Nxt clonecoin, your 100 BTC if you choose me will be sunk into advancing the future of crypto as a real currency for retail trade.

Feel free to conduct a due-diligence on me by using the official NFDv2 thread and asking anyone who's posted there for a character reference on Nxtblg (i.e., me). By "anyone," I mean anyone.   
Activity: 658
Come From Above
Kudos for your generous offer. I hope the person receiving your coin does the most good for humanity with it. If it were me, I would use it as an initiating tool to create greater awareness of crypto-coin in the world population and to educate people on why they might need it to protect themselves against the designs of the central banks. To see the Greek people, known through history for their remarkable wisdom and resiliancy fall so terribly under these designs was disheartening. It showed me how absolutely dangerous not doing anything is. Reading some of your other posts, it would be easy to believe this is a cynical exercise on your part but I will play your game with the hope that it isn't.

heeheh always people write about social humanity. If me, sex drugs and rock'n'roll  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

FaSan
Activity: 84
I really wanted to buy a CAR and i Have no Money Sad it's been 20yrs Sad Honda Jazz Please URO Coin , 5btc is enought Sad 1FR41voiUcmVnvDfuVWqTzyGSC8aY5Ajny btc address  Sad(
Activity: 70
Come From Above
Kudos for your generous offer. I hope the person receiving your coin does the most good for humanity with it. If it were me, I would use it as an initiating tool to create greater awareness of crypto-coin in the world population and to educate people on why they might need it to protect themselves against the designs of the central banks. To see the Greek people, known through history for their remarkable wisdom and resiliancy fall so terribly under these designs was disheartening. It showed me how absolutely dangerous not doing anything is. Reading some of your other posts, it would be easy to believe this is a cynical exercise on your part but I will play your game with the hope that it isn't.
Activity: 195
I'm a lawyer in Holland, trying to give homeless people their lives back.
Before they can file a request for a home and welfare, they need an ID-card or Passport.
Since they don't have the money for it, it sometimes takes ages before everything can be set to order.
A part of the 100 BTC would be great. It could help a lot of homeless people to get their live and identity back.

If you don't pick this goal, I'll hope some other goal will have a good benefit.
Thanks for this great opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I am going to India in a few months to work with an organization called Harvest India.  100 BTC would cover all the expenses needed for the mission trip.

We are going to be providing medical camps, health care for aides victims, orphans and help with the home for women that have been provided jobs so that they can escape being sold into prostitution.

Also, we are hosting a women's conference, the first of it's kind for the dalit women, to show them what great value and worth in a society that often puts women in the lowest places, below their sacred cows even.  

Plus we are going to be putting in several water wells.

For more information see: http://www.harvestindia.org/  http://dok4him.blogspot.com/

Pages:
Jump to: