Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U. - page 22. (Read 20536 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
I would use that 100 btc to market my startup devcoinauctions.com which provides profits back to devcoin which supports the open-source movement (bitcoin is part of the open-source movement)... Anyone sitting in any corner of the world with the internet can formally earn and pay for their real life expenses... by achieving a successful business providing profits it may increase awareness and kick start the project and embed your name in it forever Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

I can't believe nobody put anything really crazy like:

"I'm gonna use that 100 Bitcoins to track you down and steal your other 3,000 Bitcoins.

I really hope I win this contest.

Best wishes,

Crazy Pete"

Hahhaaaa.  I'd have to tip a nut like that.  lol
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
So this was a fake thread right
But I guess if it was real would spend it to grow personally and perhaps help others grow themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
100 BTC is a lot of coin. Hard to comprehend someone giving that away or having a valid reason to receive it. Either way nothing to lose by participating.

Ideally, the 100 BTC should be used to market and advance Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency in some way.

If used personally:

20 BTC:  Set aside for an insane trip to Vegas complete with bottle service, cabanas, helicopters, strippers, cocaine, and excessive Blackjack, Poker, and Craps.

40 BTC: A BRAND NEWWWW CAR!

10 BTC: Shopping spree

10 BTC: FUCKING CRUISE! Get drunk as shit and relax

10 BTC: Trip to Ukraine so I can buy some Davidoffs in person

10 BTC: I'd redistribute the last 10 BTC through Bitcointalk in a series of crazy ass contests

hahaha didn't realize how much fun you can have with 100 BTC  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I would use the bitcoins to install solar panels on my house and my parents house  Cool

147JyHXhy11rWeS1NgpmMGTDJKAVKf1BQu
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
::cough::empty promises::cough::  all disqualified except for the one willing to suck weiner
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Friends, I hope to get your donation, my friends and I always had a plan, want to do a good trading site, of course, we have a lot of good ideas, and hope to achieve. Hope to have your support, we will return your BTC, or you can join us.
Sincerely hope you can agree.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Thanks for the offer.

Since I'm billed as the lead dev for the Nxt clone NFD, that gives me a moral obligation - if I win - to put the 100 BTC into further developing the NFD ecosystem.

So...if you choose me as most worthy, I'll liquidate the 100 BTC for fiat and buy a "used" convenience store with the proceeds. Since I live in Toronto, Canada, that's where the store would be.

Then, I'll scrape up the $ to install a way to pay for the convenience store's items with NFD. I'd be more than amenable to rename it Come-from-Above Convenience if I win the financing for it.

There you go. I don't know much about the convenience-store industry, but I do know that it's famed for killer hours with Wal-Mart wages...including the "wages" that the owner ends up with for the rest of the month. I also have a year and a half's worth of experience as an $8 an hour cash-register jockey part-time. So if you're in the mood to buy me a job, and buy a job for anyone else that I could hire, that's what your 100 BTC would buy if you choose me as your winner.

Since it would be a demo shop for NFD, I will not mind the low imputed wages at all. All I'd care about is making it a pilot-plant success for crypto-commerce. And since it would be financed by your generosity, I would be generous myself when it comes to sharing tech and marketing ideas I pick up along the way.

So, if you don't mind being associated with a mostly-forgotten Nxt clonecoin, your 100 BTC if you choose me will be sunk into advancing the future of crypto as a real currency for retail trade.

Feel free to conduct a due-diligence on me by using the official NFDv2 thread and asking anyone who's posted there for a character reference on Nxtblg (i.e., me). By "anyone," I mean anyone.  
To be honest, I really want to get the 100 BTC, this is a big money for me. But, at the beginning we ipo NFD, author is walk the liar, is Nxtblg saved us, the public took over the NFD, just let us these original investors see the hope, although the price of NFD now is not very ideal, but there is such a team, so hard to do a thing like this, we are very grateful. support Nxtblg!!!!!!!!
Activity: 250
To be honest, I really want to get the 100 BTC, this is a big money for me. But, at the beginning we ipo NFD, author is walk the liar, is Nxtblg saved us, the public took over the NFD, just let us these original investors see the hope, although the price of NFD now is not very ideal, but there is such a team, so hard to do a thing like this, we are very grateful. support Nxtblg!!!!!!!!
Activity: 252
1HYMqiGLLHLhE1n278xNREyZuJGrQpHBv1

Hi guys, i control the address pasted above, i dont own the address and want to know who can waste most of their time writing a life story so i can not send them the btc.
Activity: 54
Hi, I write to this topic why he should give me 100 btc, but my post disappeared.
Activity: 434
All jokes aside. I'm straight but would suck you off for 100btc

look at his username man, are you really sure you want come from above? for 100 btc, i'll buy OP a ticket to thailand and get him a BJ from a 10 ladyboys if he wants though. no prob.
Activity: 298
Put that coins in Escrow and i'll tell you why.  Smiley
Activity: 18

Don't do it, I have already fallen for that one in the past. Gulp,choke,Gulp,Gulp Grin
Activity: 28
This CFA guy is wasting everyones time and people still take this seriously..
Activity: 616
Just give me about 5 BTC and I'll make sure to donate to good causes.

I've lost about that much doing stupid things with BTC over the years (gambling, being scammed, invadin the Kwait, waring Iran, gasing the Kurds, etc).

Sorry, couldn't resist to that
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Just give me about 5 BTC and I'll make sure to donate to good causes.

I've lost about that much doing stupid things with BTC over the years (gambling, being scammed, etc).
Activity: 322
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
OP is laughing his ass off  Wink
Activity: 616
You should give it to me because I'm pissedoff (see what I did there Wink)
Activity: 42

Send pic as collateral haha
Pages:
Jump to: