Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U. - page 21. (Read 20536 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I will use it to buy medicine for my father and the rest for our savings.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Money brings out the worst in people. Ask if you truly trust yourself with that much BTC. Do you really need that much?  Greed Is a deadly sin.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I'm a family guy.

I need more than 100BTC actually so 100btc will be of great help to me to start a business in our island.
Tourist choose to marry and retire in our island and if you will be one of them, you get to have a friend for life.  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I would buy gta V for PC (I'm 14 and my parents don't want me to get it)

Then I would save ~65 and use the rest to fund stupid contests that put people to the limit just for a few btcs.

I would probably make a thread and say: the next 10 people to reply to this thread will receive 1 btc.
Then I would pm them for their addresses and send them the 1 btc.

I would probably make a thread asking for ideas for the contests and people vote for the best ones and I would give the winner some btc.

I could do so many funny things.

PM me for my address, bro. Smiley

In reality you wont do any of that and instead will just spend it on cod expansion packs.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Then I would save ~65 and use the rest to fund stupid contests that put people to the limit just for a few btcs.

I would probably make a thread and say: the next 10 people to reply to this thread will receive 1 btc.

I would probably make a thread asking for ideas for the contests and people vote for the best ones and I would give the winner some btc.

Dude, none of those things are funny. 

You sound like some 14 year old kid or something.  ; )

He is a 14 year old kid.Read the post again. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Dude, none of those things are funny. 

You sound like some 14 year old kid or something.  ; )
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I'll use those 100BTC to fund my startup,
intended for diabetics,
trying to develop an automated device to control the sugar volume in the blood and calculate the amount of insulin to inject.
a whole-in-one device + smartphone app to track and control easely.

edit: since I sold my sig to an ad campaign, their is my BTC add:
122LJenypFR1XTsuQjrycds8nyuXdkLwGa
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I know this contest is fake nobody can giveaway 100 BTC in a contest

I will spread 100 BTC like you I will install oa solar panel unit for electricity generation to save our environment

MY btc address is 16VG2NW7NggvUQWd7bQoC9SWTvJEV8ZEYk

if you have some you can  give

this contest is fake i think nobody can give 100 BTC to starnger

Not true.  If I had his 3,000+ Bitcoins I'd probably give 100 Bitcoins to a stranger. 

That said, I have serious doubt this is for real given he did the same thing on the iXCoin thread and never came back.

But like I said, maybe I'm wrong and it's a fun experiment to watch unfold about human behavior.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
if I am elected I will buy mining equipment and it will change my life
thank you
1M1qqXpqS15nX4aGAqsToV8yG81f95ptra
Activity: 294
I know this contest is fake nobody can giveaway 100 BTC in a contest

I will spread 100 BTC like you I will install oa solar panel unit for electricity generation to save our environment

MY btc address is 16VG2NW7NggvUQWd7bQoC9SWTvJEV8ZEYk

if you have some you can  give

this contest is fake i think nobody can give 100 BTC to starnger
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
I'm planning on organizing a music festival that will trigger an ascenaion of human consciousness through the power of a positive feedback loop.  100 BTC would vastly help that manifest into reality, as it is just enough to buy a piece of land and create a small community of Sibley tents that lives in tune with the land around us.  The community would be an experimenr that would ultimately set an example of how humans could live simply while still prospering.  The community would produce vegetables, eggs and offer a reserve for spiritually minded people who wish to expand their understanding of existence.

This environment would give me a quality setting to practice and record guitar for the two upcoming albums I plan on releasing, Windows and Metatron's return.

From those albums, I have faith the music will gain an increasing amount of popularity that will make way for the manifestation of the music festival into reality.

The music festival will cost $1/ticket which will provide the funding from a million people for the event.

I guess the reason I would most consider me is because I plan on giving everything I can back through my words, actions and music.

Plus, living in a tent villege would be the perfect setting for writing The Tale of Dank book, which I don't feel confortable writing until I have the proper set and setting to do so.

Peace
Activity: 154
Man is King!
Its up to the author, but I personally dont think these coins should be used for selfish reasons.
As the previous member said - research, but not personal. Id create a foundation or would use it for crowdfunding.
The Vegas idea is nice, but I wouldnt do it with other person's money.
Activity: 479
research and education.

My colleague and I would be elated to be given the finances necessary to kickstart our research. We want to revisit tesla's revelations, expand on his discoveries, and expose the reality of the world we live in. It's a difficult task to find funding for projects that aren't deemed financially lucrative, even if they are of beneficial to the vast majority of people on our planet. We are looking past the limitations of society to a new age of community and abundance. Lets change the game for energy the way bitcoin is changing the game for finance.

100BTC might not be much when it comes to funding physics research its enough to get the gears turning.

Additionally, we've been dreaming up an interactive theme camp that tours festivals and eventually arrives at Burningman. We feel this goes hand-in-hand with publicizing the project and educating the community.

Hope you fancy my post  Cheesy At the very least, thanks for getting me to consider my ideals

legendary

That's cool bro, been a long time since I went to Vegas.  I'd roll with you in that si. Lol.

If I win the 100 BTC, you are definitely invited  Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

That's cool bro, been a long time since I went to Vegas.  I'd roll with you in that si. Lol.
legendary
100 BTC is a lot of coin. Hard to comprehend someone giving that away or having a valid reason to receive it. Either way nothing to lose by participating.

Ideally, the 100 BTC should be used to market and advance Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency in some way.

If used personally:

20 BTC:  Set aside for an insane trip to Vegas complete with bottle service, cabanas, helicopters, strippers, cocaine, and excessive Blackjack, Poker, and Craps.

40 BTC: A BRAND NEWWWW CAR!

10 BTC: Shopping spree

10 BTC: FUCKING CRUISE! Get drunk as shit and relax

10 BTC: Trip to Ukraine so I can buy some Davidoffs in person

10 BTC: I'd redistribute the last 10 BTC through Bitcointalk in a series of crazy ass contests

hahaha didn't realize how much fun you can have with 100 BTC  Grin

You can do all that for less than $60,000? I couldn't even buy my current car (S-Class) for that. lol

I agree.  His trip to Vegas sounds like something that would cost nearly 50 BTC by itself.  Maybe he's just a frugal kind of party guy and a nice car can be a used BMW for $15,000. 

Holy shit. Do I really need to break it down?

Vegas (20 BTC = $12000)

Flight = $300
Hotel - 3 Nights @ Bellagio = $550
Bottle Service - 2 Nights = $4000
Cabana - 2 days = $300
Strippers (Estimate) = $1000
Helicopter transport and general coolness = $500
Cocaine (two 8 balls) = $150
Excessive gambling = $5000+

So yea. What part of that is frugal?

and $24000 isn't enough for a car?? I didn't say luxury. Maybe I want a fucking Civic.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
100 BTC is a lot of coin. Hard to comprehend someone giving that away or having a valid reason to receive it. Either way nothing to lose by participating.

Ideally, the 100 BTC should be used to market and advance Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency in some way.

If used personally:

20 BTC:  Set aside for an insane trip to Vegas complete with bottle service, cabanas, helicopters, strippers, cocaine, and excessive Blackjack, Poker, and Craps.

10 BTC: I'd redistribute the last 10 BTC through Bitcointalk in a series of crazy ass contests

You can do all that for less than $60,000? I couldn't even buy my current car (S-Class) for that. lol

I agree.  His trip to Vegas sounds like something that would cost nearly 50 BTC by itself.  Maybe he's just a frugal kind of party guy and a nice car can be a used BMW for $15,000. 
Activity: 154
Man is King!
Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on August 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  be honest- lies disqualify right away

do not post adress but include btc address in ur signature !  fund will be send from 19QDGMRKdZ9BpDZP2Re6yaDqNQ7zN4wo1D

best wishes for ur life

~CfA~

Id create a cryptofoundation for young enterpreneurs in the software field who cannot get financing.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

If used personally:

Pages:
Jump to: