Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U. - page 23. (Read 20536 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
All jokes aside. I'm straight but would suck you off for 100btc

Wow, your easy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

And we're supposed to believe this given your name? That you're straight, I mean
Activity: 490
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I will keep 10 bitcoins to myself, and giveaway the other 90 to spread the bitcoin word.

Hey, you just stole my idea.

You're disqualified.  Haha! (j/k)
Activity: 235
Merit: 102
He needs to prove he has 100 BTC first. There is less than 5% of the wallet has this much BTC.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I will keep 10 bitcoins to myself, and giveaway the other 90 to spread the bitcoin word.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
Let's liven this attention seeking thread up a bit.

Here's the game. You send me the 100 BTC, I take 1 BTC for myself then I'll pass on 99 BTC to another member and the trust game continues.

I gain a coin and a bucket load of trustworthiness.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
HEY BUDDY!!!

Ok so this is my second attempt. (first is in your favorite ixcoin thread)

For 100 bitcoins I will tattoo Come from Above on my arm

and then start a midget small person wrestling league for bitcoin prizes.

One of the moves will be called come from above and it will feature wrestlers jumping from a large height and then land with a power elbow.

Patrons with come from above tattooed on their person will get in for free, everyday except saturday. 

Activity: 280
If this turns out to be a joke (don't see a reason to believe it's not), it's rather cruel. I skimmed through a few posts and it's evident that some people are truly taking this seriously, spilling their hearts out. That's not fair to them. While I personally have never gotten and don't expect to get anything for free, some people do. No judgement whatsoever, but I'll be damned if I'd fool myself into thinking it's finally going to happen now that I've reached the old lady age of 30. It's downhill from here, lol. But on a more serious note... As a female, you learn quick that nothing's really for free.

Off my soap box, now I want to play Smiley  if I had 100btc... Half would be kept in BTC, the other converted into fiat to pay off debt. Okay.... Maybe I might splurge a little on a much needed vacation, but that's pretty much it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello,

My name is Luis. I live in Illinois.
I have a 4 year old that I take care by myself.
I have been working for 12 years. Not enough to make it a living.
I would use the BTC, to put money on the side for my kids college and I would also put money to the side for me to start up my Heating and Cooling business. My kids birthday is on the 30th of AUG. It would be a great surprise for him me taking him out and enjoying himself without the worries of money.
Being a father of one with barely any money can be a mission, especially doing it solo with no help. The only great thing I got to look up to is my son. This would help us out very much..
Thank you for what you are doing, It truly shows that nice people are still around Smiley

Namaste to you and your family.

Thank you,

Luis
legendary
Activity: 924
[I think you may be on to something: One thing that struck me as odd about the original post is that Come-from-Above requested that we not post our address in the thread: only in our signature.

I can allay your fears. CfA is a regular in the reservation I pretty-much confine myself to 'round here: namely, The Alternate Cryptocurrenies board. Therein, giveaway threads are prohibited and threads with addresses in some of the posts are locked or yanked by the mods.

More common-sensical to conclude that CfA, like me, assumed that the no giveaway-thread rule was duplicated for other boards.
Activity: 313
i ♥ coinichiwa
cocaine and hookers...
Activity: 350
I need start capital for peer2peer lending. I need income.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
give me 5 i need to recover my lost, then I'll give you back.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
That blows...haha anyone knows a way to earn .3 btc quickly? Again i said EARN. Im not begging or asking for a loan, i dont want another distrust point given because i asked for information. Since asking questions make people not trust you.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding
100 BTC?
even its hard to trust
but i want to give a try to my luck if its real

i won't say anything like that i m running a child organization or something like when i m not doing that
i won't lie for money

i need them to complete my study and setup some business for future
and yes if i m selected then i will start a child education organization for sure
bcoz eduction is the best thing to childs so that they can stand their life at their owns
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Could CfA be from some 3 or 4 letter agency?

No. He's far too mentally unstable, irrational and ignorant of the world around him to be hired by a security agency.

It is more likely he is tangentially connected to some seedy Russian cyberbitch organization.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
put it in the escrow we want to be certain about it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
I'll match it with another 100 BTC to buy a 35-40 feet sailing catamaran with a giant BTC flag to orbit around the globe, picking up adventurous bitcoiners from cities to countries across continents. I'll make it so that it's sustainable with organic veggies, fruits, worms and fishing rods. You can make the first bitcoin Noah's Ark sea steading comes to life ! I will have floating devices like surfboard, wakeboard, kiteboard, surf kayak for the crews to enjoy epic waves when we hit those pacific islands. It will also be equipped with a Scuba compressor to enable us to breathe with the fish. I'm personally dying to checkout, cocos island, spratly islands, galapagos. Even you don't fund the project I will do it anyway when btc rises 10x, but bitcoiners are not getting younger, remember.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
I seriously doubt Come-from-Above will pay anyone 100 bitcoins. Why would someone with that kind of money have a bitcoin address in his signature requesting tips?

Unless he's on his holidays.

u were right.  I was on my half-yearly 2 weeks vacation in Las Vegas.  i shit on Bitcointalk during that time.  post ur btc address in ur signature, i wanna send u 10 btc reward for being the only non-moron of the thread.

~CfA~

Although peter378 posted his bitcoin address (1JPToMcK19SUtyXpFLg2gHpKx5FyUETxfS in the post linked to below), Come-from-Above never paid him the 10 bitcoins.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8117232

I think you may be on to something: One thing that struck me as odd about the original post is that Come-from-Above requested that we not post our address in the thread: only in our signature.

Why not simply PM the "winner"?

do not post adress but include btc address in ur signature !  fund will be send from 19QDGMRKdZ9BpDZP2Re6yaDqNQ7zN4wo1D

best wishes for ur life

~CfA~

It is like they are frustrated that that can not identify enough people by their (sole?) Bitcoin address.

Could CfA be from some 3 or 4 letter agency?

Edit: looks like the poster I quote created an account just for that purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: