Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U. - page 5. (Read 20535 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

if i get 100 BTC
I will stop looking for bitcoin and open a business
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
CfA has changed the OP from 30th Aug to 30th Nov.......

science
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
27 pages written already. By now the OP should have already found a perfect candidate to give 100 bitcoin to.
Such a generous guy. I could almost live on this planet  Tongue
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
I doubt anyone took It seriously
Actually, many gullible people did.

I'm really puzzled what might be the OP's agenda.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
At this rate, your 100btc will be valued SHIT!!!  Grin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Wow this kinda backfired on him. Surprised at the number of people taking it seriously that someone would just give away 100 BTC. Even as an early adopter, that's a lot of cash to just give away.

Now his account is red forever  Shocked

I doubt anyone took It seriously, It is obvious that no one would give that much BTC away, even if you are Bitcoin Millionaire. So most of the people commented here in a jokey way I think.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
OK New Theory: CFA is going to use the Hero accounts he is buying to give people he doesn't like negative feedback... is this possible? I didn't look into the details too much.

Primedice just announced that only senior and hero levels will be getting paid going forward.

Obviously CfA knows someone on the inside and had the news early which means he's buying up these accounts to earn BTC.

However, it is against primedice rules to use multiple accounts so I think Stunna would be upset if he found out.

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
OK New Theory: CFA is going to use the Hero accounts he is buying to give people he doesn't like negative feedback... is this possible? I didn't look into the details too much.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Wow this kinda backfired on him. Surprised at the number of people taking it seriously that someone would just give away 100 BTC. Even as an early adopter, that's a lot of cash to just give away.

It's only one of his many sock puppet accounts.  Trust me, he doesn't care.  But if people make enough noise then the global mods and Theymos may take a closer look at his actions and that is a big deal cause they can ban all his accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I fail to see the point of wasting a full member acc by getting
tons of red trust just to make a fake giveaway and trick people into posting.

It's one of his many sock puppets so who cares?  It cost him nothing to make that account and he's having a blast mocking all your poor bastards.

Keep lighting him up and soon I may have his other accounts for you guys to turn bright red with negative feedback.  He can't hide forever.   Wink
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

I fail to see why someone hosting a 100BTC giveaway won't prove that he owns the 100BTC.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Person you're looking to give BTC100: Me.
Reason: Because I believe you're just a attention whore and you're bullshitting and because I use BTCtag.

Anyway, I'll be watching this thread, that's why I posted.

Sorry, but please don't waste your time watching this thread. I would personally give you 100 more BTC if op ever managed to give you 100 BTC. I mean not really, but I have that much confidence that OP is a phony lol.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I think by now if everyone got .1 btc at least based on the replies we be all happy.
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
Why is this thread still going, lol? Obviously OP does not have 100 BTC. Sorry to break it to you guys  lol but this thread doesn't need 25 pages.
It's quite useful to populate the ignore list, actually.
legendary
Activity: 1190
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
Hi, give those bitcoins to me, because I will spread most of them to newbies and beginners to start.
With 100 bitcoins I could afford to buy house, but this would require to turn them into fiat currency, which I don't want to. Thus I'll rather keep them and support bitcoin community grow.

P.S. due to sig. campaign I can't state my bitcoin addy in signature, but you can find it in my profile.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Reason: Because I believe you're just a attention whore and you're bullshitting and because I use BTCtag.

Hahahaa.  I wish I could up-vote your post.  lol.

Good to see ya again, Danube brother!   Wink
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

legendary
Activity: 1092
I'm a Firestarter!
I would like that.
You can be free to donate it to this address:
1DgTcj4r7YYLydhaMwoVYCaBKsphwG8RU9

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: