Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U. - page 10. (Read 20535 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Because my beer fridge is broken and my wife is ready to kill me because I keep too many beer in our kitchen fridge taking up food space. Also I will match the 100 BTC with another 100 BTC to put towards my new mining farm.

See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8223163

And then you would let others pick you for co location  Smiley

Since I`m in a state that has super high electricity rates.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Because my beer fridge is broken and my wife is ready to kill me because I keep too many beer in our kitchen fridge taking up food space. Also I will match the 100 BTC with another 100 BTC to put towards my new mining farm.

See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8223163
Activity: 252
Its not a scam LOL.

Its just a big joke.. a scam is something you put money into.. promising returns etc.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
SCAM!!!!!!!!

Um... to what end? Are you losing anything by playing along? Untrue? Maybe (probably). Scam?? I fail to see how, since you're not investing anything.
Merit: 501
I don't have a sad story to tell, I just want it coz I need to buy a lot of stuff and be rich and happy.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
by reading this thread makes me happy everyday

Cause you see how so many other people have it so much worse? 

Pretty good reality check .
Activity: 602
by reading this thread makes me happy everyday
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Oh...are you now taking this seriously?

Well, I've been taking it half seriously from the beginning.  It looks like it could be legit but at the same time I wouldn't shocked if it's just a game.

It's at least worth a good laugh.

Good point. I was just wondering because so-called "social proof" does change a fella's opinions 'round here.

I hope I'm not that social-proof.  Cause I really don't know. 

Oh...Sorry; I laid some marketing jargon on you. Embarrassed "Social proof" means the influence of testimonials and positive buzz.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
do you people really think if the OP had 3500 BTCs he would be here hawking for tips and scraps, joining every free ipo coin stake ipo out??
He just wants to feel important , poor guy!

I thought this was established on page 2 already Cheesy

no, pages of peoples sob stories about what they would do if they got picked. CFA still claims its his wallet and shouldn't have to prove it.
Activity: 406
do you people really think if the OP had 3500 BTCs he would be here hawking for tips and scraps, joining every free ipo coin stake ipo out??

I thought this was established on page 2 already Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
edit : I'm starting to feel sorry for CFA, if you post your real wallet CFA i will give you a little donation.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Well, I've been taking it half seriously from the beginning.  It looks like it could be legit but at the same time I wouldn't shocked if it's just a game.

Good point. I was just wondering because so-called "social proof" does change a fella's opinions 'round here.

I hope I'm not that social-proof.  Cause I really don't know. 

CfA is clearly just a sock puppet, I'm certain of that but it's just an opinion.  I think OP has been around since 2011, maybe even earlier and probably has a stacked "Donator" account along with these other sock puppets which have their obvious purpose.

I wish I had thought of opening other accounts last year, I just didn't see a need for them at the time.
legendary

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
He is able to give .25 to each member who has posted on this thread in full.

That's nothing.

I'd rather see one person get 100 BTC.  Or 100 people get 1 BTC, that's not a bad deal. 

legendary

That's nothing.

I'd rather see one person get 100 BTC.  Or 100 people get 1 BTC, that's not a bad deal. 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Better send everyone one bitcent. Not life-changing like 100 BTC, but I guess most will appreciate the bitcent  Smiley

I say, just send everyone who has responded thus far 100 btc... I haven't counted the number of individual responders, so you may or may not have to purchase some more btc to accomplish this, but this way you can make everyone happy.   Grin

That's nothing.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I live on the poverty line in South Africa, and I have a large extended family who depend on me daily. I have been using faucets etc for four months now, after discovering the existence of Bitcoins. My current balance is .01 BTC. My pc is too antiquated to mine effectively. I will purchase some proper equipment, and also effectively care for may family. Thats it, thanks.
Activity: 238
Better send everyone one bitcent. Not life-changing like 100 BTC, but I guess most will appreciate the bitcent  Smiley

I say, just send everyone who has responded thus far 100 btc... I haven't counted the number of individual responders, so you may or may not have to purchase some more btc to accomplish this, but this way you can make everyone happy.   Grin

Banned: For Your Protection

Activity: 190
Pages:
Jump to: