Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U. - page 6. (Read 20535 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Why is this thread still going, lol? Obviously OP does not have 100 BTC. Sorry to break it to you guys  lol but this thread doesn't need 25 pages.

Haven't you figured it out yet? Only troll threads go on forever. Serious topics are done in 4-5 pages. Really important announcements last 2 pages.

"Let's Count to 21 Million with Images" is over 600 pages long.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77535.12020

ROFL

Well that and Bitcoin Securities Discussion or Sports ^_^
They can get quite long.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Why is this thread still going, lol? Obviously OP does not have 100 BTC. Sorry to break it to you guys  lol but this thread doesn't need 25 pages.

Haven't you figured it out yet? Only troll threads go on forever. Serious topics are done in 4-5 pages. Really important announcements last 2 pages.

"Let's Count to 21 Million with Images" is over 600 pages long.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77535.12020

ROFL
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Why is this thread still going, lol? Obviously OP does not have 100 BTC. Sorry to break it to you guys  lol but this thread doesn't need 25 pages.

I totally agree; it's clearly a joke and a mockery of the poor and oppressed.  He locked this thread a couple days ago and then unlocked it and already found an excuse (that people were whining...lol) to get out of paying it.  Clearly he was never serious and he probably doesn't have that much money or the goodwill to actually give it away.

That makes this thread probably the most cruel thread on this entire forum:  To mock, laugh and take joy in the misfortune of others. 

Sad and twisted sick.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I like to take because I am newbie.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Why would I like the 100BTC?  

I want to spend them to purchase a boat, whores and cocaine.

Why would I be the best candidate?

If you choose me, you will be invited to come along in my boat rides.

What would I be able to do?

Snort cocaine off a hooker's ass.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
give me the fucking 100btc..

so i will post picture of my middle finger to all assholes outhere who did not get my 100btcs
btc:
1GmBpPGuU1m2rkoMGpESRuQ52vv4SHWY7e
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
WOW – 100BTC – you’re generous.  

This can change someone’s life - hopefully mine Cheesy.

Just like money, BTC is a strong motivator which can help to make someone's dreams come true Wink

Why would I like the 100BTC?  
To make my dream come true of visiting my brother in the USA, make happy memories and return with exciting stories.    

Why would I be the best candidate?
Never been abroad, just too expensive, and I will be forever grateful to you for your kindness and generosity.

What would I be able to do?
Visit my brother in the USA, have some fun and experience America - Yellowstone National Park (Wyoming); White House (Washington D.C.); Golden Gate Bridge (San Francisco, California); Times Square (New York City); Walt Disney World (Orlando, Florida); and the Grand Canyon (Arizona).

------------------------------------------------------
btc: 1JxdpgR63tEvMtdANPmQkLD6rvY55TSmGV    
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

I too saw this thread locked so there is definitely a game being played here.  So I think you may be right - he realized his sick game - mocking unfortunate people for lulz went too far and now he's looking for an easy way out by rewarding one of his many sock puppets the 100 BTC.

Well Vlad you've always been polite to me so I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt here and stop accusing you of being in cahoots with that other guy.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach for having defended this guy this entire time.  Man!!!!!

It happens
Lot of scams and similar things on the forum.
Activity: 294
Bitmark Developer
I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach for having defended this guy this entire time.  Man!!!!!

Do not worry so much. He has offered little more than what is offered by a lottery ticket, and you do not worry about that. He may be one better as he has not asked anybody to pay anything.

This forum has fostered far worse, and many people's hard earned dreams have been shattered here. A little hope, misguided or not, is not so bad.

You have certainly offered no harm. Do not worry about it.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Thank you for being generous and giving away 100 BTC. Your offer is much appreciated. I would like you to choose me for following reasons:
1. I have done extensive work on my blog to help new and old users to secure and adopt Bitcoins
2. I have tight budget and I am saving money to buy some Bitcoins so I can offer Bitcoins from my website
3. 100 BTC will give me head start to run my first business successfully with your help

Bitcoin:1HvzyEMt8tnx9P7j7Vpiz5KE2pGzhm2d7n

Holy lord does the link in your sig look like a scam site: http://www.btcguys.weebly.com

There's no way you are located in New York. Your English is too terrible, even for a New Yorker.

Hey CFA why did you unlock this thread just to allow this post to be made? Is this the "winner" of your contest?

I too saw this thread locked so there is definitely a game being played here.  So I think you may be right - he realized his sick game - mocking unfortunate people for lulz went too far and now he's looking for an easy way out by rewarding one of his many sock puppets the 100 BTC.

I think Theymos and a couple global mods I know should be brought in on this sick little game of his.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on November 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  be honest- lies disqualify right away

do not post adress but include btc address in ur signature !
best wishes for ur life

~CfA~

Dear ~CfA~

Thank you for being generous and giving away 100 BTC. Your offer is much appreciated. I would like you to choose me for following reasons:
1. I have done extensive work on my blog to help new and old users to secure and adopt Bitcoins
2. I have tight budget and I am saving money to buy some Bitcoins so I can offer Bitcoins from my website
3. 100 BTC will give me head start to run my first business successfully with your help

Bitcoin:1HvzyEMt8tnx9P7j7Vpiz5KE2pGzhm2d7n
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

And I am not working with CfA, I don't know who he really is, I just have some guesses.

And I don't like this prize game he's playing.  It was funny at first reading so many made up stories and seeing just how far people will go for 100 BTC but now it's getting very sad to watch and it's quickly becoming unfunny.

Playing cruel games with people's lives - giving false hope to desperate people in horrible situations just to get a laugh - now that would be evil and that bothers me.  In fact, if this all turns out to be just a game for lulz I will give him a negative rating and I can probably put out a tweet to get 20 other people to do it as well.

Then you'll see CfA and I are not working together in any way and I'm just a guy who speaks out if I see something wrong even if it's against a guy I don't personally like, like CfA and his fair and legal right to buy HERO accounts.

Cheers!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Damn 25 pages of replies going strong.

Feeling anything yet OP?

This thing is not even slowing down yet.

100 Bitcoins are a serious motivator.  Imagine if I'm right and BTC hits $10,000 in the next 12 months, that will mean $1 million - we'll see people really come out with their best stories - pictures and videos included. lol.

You are CFA aren't you? If its not you, you are working with him.

Anyone pretending CFA isn't a total piece of shit is full of it themselves.

Check CfA's bashing of me and IXC on the iXCoin thread which is my biggest and dearest coin holding. I personally don't like him and I've had arguments with him.  Why would I do that to my own coin?  If you knew anything about me you'd know I don't play such games with iXCoin - never have.

Maybe I am full of it or maybe I don't see the harm in buying some hero accounts and would buy some myself if I could and so I feel like a hypocrite not saying something while you and others bash him. 

He may deserve getting some bashing for stringing all these desperate people along with this prize game just like he did on the IXC thread where he never followed through but definitely not for wanting to buy some hero accounts.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Feeling anything yet OP?

This thing is not even slowing down yet.

100 Bitcoins are a serious motivator.  Imagine if I'm right and BTC hits $10,000 in the next 12 months, that will mean $1 million - we'll see people really come out with their best stories - pictures and videos included. lol.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Because I am very poor. It will change my life.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
because i invented the bitcoin dinosaur graphs
Activity: 252

Feeling anything yet OP?
Activity: 378
With this money our family could afford to adopt children, which at the current time we cannot, as we are tight financially.

If you have no money to adopt maybe you wouldn't have money to feed and clothe them.  

Or maybe you'll get another 100 BTC freebie in a few years for that as well.  lol.

Lol, +1000..
Pages:
Jump to: