Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U. - page 9. (Read 20535 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Please donate me;) if you will, i will tell you all my secrets^^
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
Im surprised that only 1 person gave op negative feedback lol.

or is it because no one just gives a fuck anymore lol.

People aren't using the trust system as they should.

It's a broken system anyway, so it's not a huge loss.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

There are 3-4 who has given him negative feedback , I guess only one of them is in trusted feedback look below that there are few negative feedbacks under untrusted feedback..! More negative feebacks will hit OP's trust on August 30th , or maybe he'll surprise us all  Huh  Huh  Huh and will send the 100btc payment to someone, chances of that happening is on lower side though ..!
Activity: 700
OP you wanna get nuts...let's get nuts!

I'll Martingale that 100 BTC at Primedice (and I'll rotate it around to other dice sites too), starting at .5 BTC, and any time I get +1 BTC (so to 101 BTC) I'll donate it to UNICEF (I've done research and it's a great charity).  I will do 1 bet every day and make it a big EVENT each and every day which will increase awareness for that great charity. 

If we get 5 wins in a row I will further spread the wealth on this site by distributing .01 BTC x 50 times (so 1 bet of .5 BTC) to random people on this forum.  That way people will be "rooting" for us to win and give to charity.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i will use the money to fuck around buy weed and make partys and buy some hookers !
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Haha, I think this thread is about to jacknife!  lol.
Activity: 3
send me your BTC to 000000000000000000000
me use to buy you best f@king doctor n cheap crack. ; Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
tolong sumbangannya pak...
i think no body can get this coin...100BTC impossible give

I wouldn't say impossible.

If the OP really has 3,000 BTC then 100 BTC, albeit very generous, would definitely be a possibility.  Not very wealthy person in this world is selfish and greedy - just 99% of them.  lol.

Let's be positive about this until it actually proves to be a scam.
and then who will gonna win? I think he was a most fortunate person in this forum
Activity: 297
Because I'm young, have a lot of energy, but no money. You can send your bitcoins to 1MaDH82RgF4ZmYsGmoKBurBU1sCHcjQF9E
First 100 BTC gets a cookie.
Activity: 720
I’ll take it as motivation to forever logoff this fucking forum and its vortex of voodoo economics and general scammy bullshit that I cannot seem to pull away from because it’s always about tomorrow and hoping human nature will change.

Do with it, what does it matter what I’d do with it? But I’d probably go mental by having an indian takeaway with peshwari nan, a night on the beers with mates and a lie-in, all in the same crazy week. And just bank the rest because let’s be honest we’re all dullards here in the land of the keyboard warrior.

I guess that makes me not the mythical winner.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Give me the money and I'll get my cute 19 year old neighbor to make like a hoover on your ding dong every day for a month.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I'm seeing a lot of newbie accounts - like 2 or 3 post newbies.  I wonder how many sob stories here are a 19th attempt for the win.  lol.
Activity: 2
If I were to receive 100 BTC, I would immediately cash half of it in and give it to my parents to help them pay off their debts and make their life a little bit easier. As for the rest, I will take and re-invest it so that I can one day return the 100 BTC you gave me or possibly do the same thing that you are doing and give the 100 BTC to someone else.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
because I will make 300+ BTC from that 100 BTC in 3 weeks.  Kiss

Hahaaaa.  If you can make 200% per month then start with literally 1 penny and you'll have millions in no time.  And I doubt he's gonna give it to anyone planning to sell dope - cause I can't think if any other sure way to triple your money in 3 weeks.  Haha!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.
because I will make 300+ BTC from that 100 BTC in 3 weeks.  Kiss
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I wouldn't say impossible.

If the OP really has 3,000 BTC then 100 BTC, albeit very generous, would definitely be a possibility.  Not very wealthy person in this world is selfish and greedy - just 99% of them.  lol.

Let's be positive about this until it actually proves to be a scam.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hey thread starter,

One question. Why not me ?
Activity: 196
tolong sumbangannya pak...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Because my beer fridge is broken and my wife is ready to kill me because I keep too many beer in our kitchen fridge taking up food space. Also I will match the 100 BTC with another 100 BTC to put towards my new mining farm.

See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8223163

And then you would let others pick you for co location  Smiley

Since I`m in a state that has super high electricity rates.

Mine are high too but that is OK. I have a plan to deal with that. Not for the public as I do not want to go to jail Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: