Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U. - page 8. (Read 20535 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

And no, I'm not CfA but I'm pretty sure I know his real ID AND i think he's a NXT insider which is where he probably got most of his BTC from.

Spill the beans! Sing like a canary! Let the cat out of the bag. Drop some names on us. Don't spare the details but do give up the goose.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
.48 from each month doing posts a grip load of posts..

And thats if they pay out your quality of posts.

How do you know this? That sounds like a waste of BTC.

It's not but from what I read it's a lot of work.  Nearly 500 posts per month I think.  It's worth it for the advertisers cause it's cheaper than paying for banners plus banners are in limited supply.

No I didn't make it up but I only found out 3 days ago so I still know very little about it all.  And I'm sure as BTC goes up the pay will go down by a huge amount so only 3rd world country posters will see it as worthwhile to post.

And no, I'm not CfA but I'm pretty sure I know his real ID AND i think he's a NXT insider which is where he probably got most of his BTC from.

The eMunie dev can't be very happy about having his code ripped off.   Wink
legendary

How do you know this? That sounds like a waste of BTC.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

legendary

EARNINGS.

You can earn .48 BTC per month right now with a hero account, and there have been months when the payouts have been multiple Bitcoins per month.

He can earn his 5 BTC back pretty quickly and then have a few extra hero accounts to use for other things like launching coins, backing new coins, and of course, propaganda.

So did you just make this up or are you Come From Above?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I have a gf from last 8 yrs. I want to gift her an awesome surprise as her B'day is near. Since she is a sensible girl . Its pity difficult to choose an expensive gift . Her B'day is in September . Lols its weird to tell abt gf over net (Public Forum) . Rest Money can help my Mom and Dad to get a better retirement . They are gettin older day by day

Unable to add BTC address to Signature so adding up here - 14umQvaefcvpVoUJGpudayRQGSXLgg7Kvz

Activity: 465
I want 100 BTC to set up a special Bitcoin Charity Fund

This Bitcoin Charity Fund aims to encourage existing charities adding Bitcoin as their new way to accept donations. This Fund will directly reward those charities that start accepting Bitcoin donations

This will certainly promote mass adoption of Bitcoin in Charity field  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Doesent matter if the OP is nt telling the true about the prezent of 100 btc, but if i had those from somewhere for free was going to donate some part of it for charity. To be honest there is not much people in the world who will donate a gift of 50 000 $
BR
Activity: 19
why would you give 100 BTC to someone just like that?
Activity: 269
Good man:
I don't love my current work but I have to do it since I have no money, the salary is only for feeding myself, if I got 100 BTC , I want to do more valuable things to our society, maybe I will be next Steve Jobs, this will change my life completely.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Sir
I locate in China, I fell in love with a girl and I want to marry with her very very much, but I don't have enough money though I worked very hard, I don't know how will I live if she says good-bye, she is everything to me, this is why I invested BTC and alt-coins, high risk but high profit
legendary

EARNINGS.

You can earn .48 BTC per month right now with a hero account, and there have been months when the payouts have been multiple Bitcoins per month.

He can earn his 5 BTC back pretty quickly and then have a few extra hero accounts to use for other things like launching coins, backing new coins, and of course, propaganda.

Sorry but I never heard about this and if that was the case why wouldn't someone sell it for closer to 20 BTC?

So... you can get mad BTC payout just by writing a lot of comments? Please explain a bit for us who don't know about this.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Well might as well give this a try.

I want to see the world ans 100 BTC would be a nice investment twoards it. I have some saved up, and with extra with it i could start my journey around the world. I'm also planing to make a vlog and a regular blog which will be updated daily (if i can ofc). Could be a fun adventure.

I would leave a small portion to my family to help them while i am away Smiley
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I would like to get 100 BTC so wouldn't have to work  Grin

Hahahaa.  This is one of the best ones yet.  lol. 

Blatant honesty should be worth at least 1 BTC.  Why can't i be the guy with 3,000 Bitcoins, I would have a blast with this.  Haha!
Activity: 4
I would like to get 100 BTC so wouldn't have to work  Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Im surprised that only 1 person gave op negative feedback lol.

or is it because no one just gives a fuck anymore lol.

I'm certain OP is a hero/legendary member from 2011 and CfA is just one if his many burner accounts.  He's having fun with this and maybe he will follow through.

This is one way to get a huge thread going - it's growing like a weed and, prize or not, it's entertaining to read too.  lol.

Then why is he currently trying to buy a Hero account?

EARNINGS.

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
i will use the money to fuck around buy weed and make partys and buy some hookers !

good idea! I'll join the Party!
legendary

I'm certain OP is a hero/legendary member from 2011 and CfA is just one if his many burner accounts.  He's having fun with this and maybe he will follow through.

This is one way to get a huge thread going - it's growing like a weed and, prize or not, it's entertaining to read too.  lol.

Then why is he currently trying to buy a Hero account?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Please donate me;) if you will, i will tell you all my secrets^^

HAve you read the thread? it's been pretty much proven that OP is talking bullshit and doesn't own anywhere near this amount and is just attention seeking.
Pages:
Jump to: