Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest 1000 USD into crypto - page 2. (Read 2935 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 10, 2018, 04:31:01 AM
Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ? What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ? I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.
I do not think you can even buy the latest equipment with only a thousand dollars and even if you could it will take forever to recover your money, if you are not serious about mining bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies you will be better by buying a coin directly instead of trying to mine it, and since you seem willing to take risks your best option is to invest in new altcoins or icos.
Mining is not good for every people in the cryptocurrency world because it takes a lot of money before you can successfully mine some coin in the market and i think that it is not a good business if you want fast profit and if you are not wealthy enough to wait for a very long time before you get your ROI. It is better to start trading instead of mining.
If you do not even have enough cash to put in, mining is not worth it and it is more of a very long term investment, which is even an investment that if not analyzed well can end up getting the investor frustrated and giving up.

$1000 is a small amount to get anything out of mining and unless the OP is just looking to mining some altcoins that are low and hoping that he can get the profit later on in future why he keeps running at loss and not getting anything for now, then he can go ahead, otherwise, he should just invest that cash into bitcoin and any other coins or tokens with prospect.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 09, 2018, 08:23:53 PM
I don't have much idea about mining butnit defonitely needs a huge budget. As for me, with such amlunt, i would
Preferably buy some coins and hodl them for long term investment. Bitcoin would definitely own about 40% of the budget and the rest i would invest in in altcoins. Eth, avt, and monero would be perfect for long term investment.
The budget in mining is indeed so expensive and that is not an affordable investment if you only have $1,000 and for me it is also best to just buy some coins in the market and keep holding them for long term and also do some trading for some few of it so you will have a chance to grow your bitcoin into a higher numbers to increase your holdings.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 08:03:50 PM
The good idea for this money will be crypto portfolio investment, there are a lot of professionals who can share a trade strategy with you they want usually 20-30 % of income but if its work and they give profitable advises why not?!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 09, 2018, 07:08:02 AM
I don't have much idea about mining butnit defonitely needs a huge budget. As for me, with such amlunt, i would
Preferably buy some coins and hodl them for long term investment. Bitcoin would definitely own about 40% of the budget and the rest i would invest in in altcoins. Eth, avt, and monero would be perfect for long term investment.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 09, 2018, 06:55:45 AM
Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ? What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ? I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.
I do not think you can even buy the latest equipment with only a thousand dollars and even if you could it will take forever to recover your money, if you are not serious about mining bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies you will be better by buying a coin directly instead of trying to mine it, and since you seem willing to take risks your best option is to invest in new altcoins or icos.
Mining is not good for every people in the cryptocurrency world because it takes a lot of money before you can successfully mine some coin in the market and i think that it is not a good business if you want fast profit and if you are not wealthy enough to wait for a very long time before you get your ROI. It is better to start trading instead of mining.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
February 08, 2018, 11:11:40 PM
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
February 08, 2018, 07:43:12 PM
If I have $1000 on hand, I would rather invest it on buying bitcoin. Upon observation and readings, this is the best time to buy bitcoin while the price is really low but the price will spike definitely by mid or last quarter just like its performance last year.  I have witnessed people made huge income out of trading and I have tried it my self and when the bitcoin price is up, we will all realize that earning profit earning thru bitcoin is fast than mining which requires facilities before you can even start mining.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 07:13:19 PM
XRP, LTC, OMG, GNT are all great buys at their current prices.  They aren't even really long term holds!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
February 08, 2018, 06:54:57 PM
It is better to have a mining if you want to have a steady income but if you want to have a huge income then you should try investment but it will takes a lot of time. Regarding on the coin, my recommendation is bitcoin because compared to othet cryptocurrency it is the most powerful of them all, has a high volume and has a high rate of voltality. However, before you make some transaction you should know how it works and read more articles about to have a knowledge in this place. Having no knowlege in this things will only lead to your loss that is why be sure that you have a prior knowledge upon it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
February 08, 2018, 06:44:59 PM
I think 1000$ it's not bad for a mining equipment. It's nice to start mining, but you can't make a huge profit with this 1k$. In other hand, I don't advice you to invest in cloud mining site, because most of them are scams, for not saying ALL.  Honestly, If i had 1k$, I will exchange them immediatly to bitcoin, because the price now is too low, and i believe that i can make a huge profit with this just 1k$ after few years.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 08, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

$1,000 is not enough to set-up a mining rig. However, it's a good money to start to if you want to invest on cryptocurrency. Try to do your research before investing into anything. There's a lot of good coins out there that are worth holding for a long time. While the most of the markets are down, you can buy cryptocurrency at a cheap price. It's a good time to get in.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
February 08, 2018, 06:28:51 PM
Buy good altcoins on the dip and sell on 10% profit, repeat until you accumulate more capital then start buying better coins such as LTC, Monero, Neo, Ethereum, etc.
But at this time bitcoin is on its way to rise up like before and it is in the preparation mode right now so right now he have to invest in bitcoin as I know the price will rise very higher and till the coming month it will go five folds. After that when he saw the price stop at there then he have to do like what you suggested and have to keep their money in bitcoin for longer time. That is a best way to get a high profit faster.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
February 08, 2018, 05:41:46 PM
It is most important not to wait for the next day or the next purchase opportunity to invest in this money market. The fact that the market is extremely mobile can lead to negative consequences for you day by day. Also, since this money market is highly risky, I advise you to make no informed investments, to build yourself a lot of portfolios and to add very low coins to your portfolio in small amounts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 05:32:43 PM
I think right now buying bitcoins will make you much more money right now. Because the price is going to explode and it may reach even 50000 dollar this year so your money will even become 5 times more. Both ways are profitable but I think this one is better.
Activity: 103
February 08, 2018, 04:05:26 PM
Mining is a bit of a gable. A lot of the new alt coins are premined, whilst mining BTC is nowadays very inefficient.
Activity: 63
February 08, 2018, 04:03:24 PM
Lose money its easy but making money is possible especially in crypto market the possibility are everywhere just need to make a good analytics and everything is possible!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 01:59:03 PM
you can start with trading or just invest more long-term is more promising, but do not rule you will lose, the most important thing I think is his experience.kinda you lose 1000 $ today but after you're clever you will get 1000 $ easily. Smiley
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 06:03:19 PM
Forward), but this is not a very large sum for good earnings, pussy decided to indulge
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 05:27:28 AM
If you are new in crypto and want to mine it could be a little bit hard way for you if you are not stricte related to informatic and techinical things.
The second way but very similar to mining is masternode, you can buy currency that offers it and earn in long them. Later you are able to sell earned coins and coins from masternode. The mining stuff will be worthless in the near future.
You can diversifie you wallet due to have more chance to for profit or just invest all in one but you have to make a great research and read a lot of your future coins due to pick the best one.
For example solaris (XLR) coin  own masternodes, check out my signature and find some informations.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 05:23:21 AM
If you seriously got 1000 USD to invest in Bitcoin, then simply invest in Bitcoin as the profits are 99% guarantee over any other alt coin. Also, over the long time Bitcoin market value will increase as one can see, right now Bitcoin price is touching 7,000 USD and it is expected that in the coming 2-3 months it will touch 10k USD. All these kinds of factors make Bitcoin the popular cryptocurrency and best to make investment.
Pages:
Jump to: