Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest 1000 USD into crypto - page 6. (Read 2935 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 26, 2017, 09:12:17 AM
Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ? What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ? I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.
I think you should invest 50 percent of what you want to invest in Bitcoin as it is the most stable crypto. The rest of the amount should be invested in ethereum and litecoin as both of them appears promising and can show growth in future.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
September 26, 2017, 08:02:40 AM
Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ? What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ? I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.

Investing in cloud mining is a bad idea, why would you waste that $1,000 there? The contract isn't fair for you because you'll not recover that amount quickly and try to trade that amount so that you can earn better. Go at bittrex and try to look at what are the most bought coins and also you can refer to www.coinmarketcap.com so that you can have an idea what are the best coins to buy.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
September 26, 2017, 07:52:38 AM

mining is kinda expensive based on what i heard
so you need more tha  1000usd
buying and trading coins is best
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2017, 06:57:19 AM

Most cloud mining are scams so stay away from it. Mining with $1000 usd? Not sure if that is enough, the prices for mining items alone has risen tremendously, 5000 usd might be quite enough to get your own best items for the best prices. But, it is difficult to setup a mining rig because most of it are sold out or too expensive. I cannot see into the future, if I could I would buy 5000 BTC when it is cheap. So, the lesson is do your own research first before you get into cryptocurrency. Do not ever be a FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) and diversify you altcoin portfolio.   
Investing 1000SD is not enough increase your budget up to 5000SD TO invest in the BTC And join the community of cryptocurrency investors by which you will gain huge profit dint get into the hands of scammers there is no such low investment nowadays the only major one is BTC and you should invest in it.

Well among the choices, safest would be to set up your own mining rig though ypu probably would have to shell out a few bucks more for a decent one. Cloud mining is waaaay too risky for me so probably not. I'd rather buy directly and then hold. For me that's what i'd likely do
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 26, 2017, 01:11:01 AM

The best coin for long term profit is bitcoin, no other coin that is better on this coin and next to it is ethereum so if you want to have a better profit choose bitcoin. And with that amount, it's not enough to build your own mining rig because they are very expensive. Also don't invest in cloud mining because they are all just scams so better to buy some direct coins through exchange or trading platforms.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 01:02:28 AM

Most cloud mining are scams so stay away from it. Mining with $1000 usd? Not sure if that is enough, the prices for mining items alone has risen tremendously, 5000 usd might be quite enough to get your own best items for the best prices. But, it is difficult to setup a mining rig because most of it are sold out or too expensive. I cannot see into the future, if I could I would buy 5000 BTC when it is cheap. So, the lesson is do your own research first before you get into cryptocurrency. Do not ever be a FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) and diversify you altcoin portfolio.   
Investing 1000SD is not enough increase your budget up to 5000SD TO invest in the BTC And join the community of cryptocurrency investors by which you will gain huge profit dint get into the hands of scammers there is no such low investment nowadays the only major one is BTC and you should invest in it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 07:04:28 AM

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
September 12, 2017, 06:52:37 AM
Having 1000$ to invest will be a good start. I think buying and holding strategy will be more profitable since Bitcoin's market value is increasing as time passes by. You'll wait for dumps to take place before buying Bitcoin. And then hold it and wait for its price to rise and become high. Sell it if the price is already high then repeat the procedure to make earning profit, continuous.
Activity: 49
September 12, 2017, 06:50:01 AM
Ethereum is a safe bet with pretty fast profits. Its been above 400USD and lurking around 300USD now, so should'nt take long for it to catch up with a new ATH  Wink
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
September 12, 2017, 06:48:43 AM
Starting $1000 is really good. My first investment was $200 and I can say that I am lucky because my $200 became $1000. My skill is the reason why I earned 400% of my invesment.
Activity: 36
September 12, 2017, 06:37:25 AM
Dont invest in cloudmining,just buy bitcoins directly from them and forget them for some time,this will be the best option according to me
Activity: 119
for future
September 12, 2017, 06:30:52 AM
With youre budget, i think its better if you would bu and hold crypto. The way cryptocurrency price are rising, you sure could earn just by investing without losing much so buy and hold.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 12, 2017, 06:13:34 AM
Bitcoin is considered the "standard", if you want something really safe but with lower returns, go for Bitcoin

If you don't mind taking risks, I'd research altcoins as they have the potential for higher returns, which Bitcoin can't offer (even though you can expect descent numbers)
bitcoin is higher with a big advantage if you choose the alt which is not trusted prosperity then you will lose your income you have to carefully choose the right alt that will be traded bitcoin has been trusted prosperity

Yes, you have given good suggestion right now many altcoins is getting into scam after ICO. So selecting is important before investing, of course, you will make Bitcoin if the price of Bitcoin altcoin increases but at the same time, you need to take risks even with the loss you made.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
September 12, 2017, 06:09:11 AM
Bitcoin is considered the "standard", if you want something really safe but with lower returns, go for Bitcoin

If you don't mind taking risks, I'd research altcoins as they have the potential for higher returns, which Bitcoin can't offer (even though you can expect descent numbers)

Which altcoin has a high potential profit than bitcoin? They have a higher potential for loss that's for sure. Even ethereum's growth is very slow. In terms of long term investment, bitcoin has a great potential for higher returns.
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
September 12, 2017, 05:47:19 AM
I think $1000 is enough to start in trading. There are many altcoins that can make double your money. Research many altcoins that is really profitable and try to invest your money there.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
September 12, 2017, 05:45:51 AM
Current price of bitcoin consider as cheaper than $5000, few days ago bitcoin even dropped to $3800 but it seems persist above $4000 right now. For long term investment, bitcoin always be the best choice compare to altcoins. Because bitcoin could rise over 400% within a year and not easily to be dumped due to many people hold it.
To build a mining rig require more than $1000 obviously and it's not an easy job to set it, and get profit. On the other hand, cloud mining is an easy way to mining but it takes a long time to get ROI which is better and faster if the funds invest in an ICO or altcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
September 12, 2017, 05:38:28 AM
I think its a good idea. Because bitcoin is still growing. But what i would do is wait for the value to drop and then buy som crypto.
this way you will will get even more profit than u would do if you invest now.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 12, 2017, 04:12:35 AM
Well, that's a huge amount of money. I would suggest you to directly buy Bitcoin and hold it for a long period of time. Investing into Bitcoin is less risky compared to trading. How will you earn profit by just holding Bitcoin? Bitcoin is volatile, its market value is increasing as time passes by due to market demand. Its market value is directly proportional with its market demand such that if the demand increase, its value will also too. And as its value is increasing, the profit that you will earn will also increase.
Activity: 266
September 12, 2017, 04:05:35 AM

Cloud Mining will surely give you a headache it better for you to study trading as it is the best way to make profit for a short period of time.
But if you are not in hurry then you can just buy Ethereum and forget it for many years then it will surely bring you a lot of profit in the future. Goodluck.
Activity: 69
September 12, 2017, 03:10:40 AM
Since a fork happened in bitcoin,it is already reached apex point of its value.Though it is not indicating the consequence of imagined profit investing in it for now.
At the moment my consultation is to invest in ethereum.This coin is growing next to bitcoin and might be the best for long-term.
Do not go for cloud mining projects,in this way you will loose your whole budget.

Try to find anykind advices like this, if you get more than 10 say "ethereum will profitable", go for it. Don't see their rank, watch their analitics and make your own researches
Pages:
Jump to: