Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest 1000 USD into crypto - page 4. (Read 2935 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
October 19, 2017, 11:12:29 AM
I don't think mining would be a good idea as the hash rate in mining BTC is quite high and it needs more than 1000 bucks to invest to get a reasonable return on your investment. So Best way is to buy and trade BTC or Etherium to get best return for your investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
October 19, 2017, 09:19:03 AM
Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ? What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ? I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.
Current price of Antminer S9 is around 3000 USD, next the Antminer R4 which comes around 1000 USD, rest are based on there efficiency n has power varies from 1000 USD to 150 usd. If you have the experience with the mining already then you might have known that the electricity prices for mining are very crucial when it comes to the mining profit. The complexity is considerably higher. Thus With 1000 USD for investment, it is better to buy some coins and HODL for long time.
About the cloud mining, every sane person from bitcoin world would be like: ALWAY STAY AWAY FROM CLOUD MINING. sorry for capital letters. many of the cloud mining are simply scams and nothing else. Those who are genuine cloud mining services yield very less profit. Thus buy and HODL.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 19, 2017, 07:19:42 AM
Of course buy Ethereum.
Ethereum overturned the world of cryptocurrency and the demand for it is growing every day. By the way, project Estate Coin uses the Ethereum platform, which provides project guarantees and great potential. The project Estate Coin offers a new concept of investment in real estate. Exactly Real estate has a high reliability and liquidity rating. Tokens that are realized within of the ICO campaign will give an opportunity to receive income up to 36% per annum in the crypto currency (in bitcoin or up to 270% in USD, this income can be during the period when mining equipment works). Tokens are provided with real square meters of built residential real estate. More information on the site https://estate-coin.com

Investing into the ETH means that you are risking your 1000USD and all this will lead to the loss because more of the people are unaware of the eth everyone knows about bitcoin because there are 21 million of bitcoin circulating in the world and answer lies here ETH is still unknown and doesn’t gives profit as much high as bitcoin give, bitcoin is king of crypto after all.
But if you still want to invest in ETH then you should diversify or divide your money into different investment so you can have a separated investment aside from bitcoin so if bitcoin goes down and ethereum is going up then it is a balanced investment because you will lose some money in bitcoin because of the dumping stage but ethereum will help you to go up again in your portfolio's balance.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
October 19, 2017, 01:58:46 AM
Of course buy Ethereum.
Ethereum overturned the world of cryptocurrency and the demand for it is growing every day. By the way, project Estate Coin uses the Ethereum platform, which provides project guarantees and great potential. The project Estate Coin offers a new concept of investment in real estate. Exactly Real estate has a high reliability and liquidity rating. Tokens that are realized within of the ICO campaign will give an opportunity to receive income up to 36% per annum in the crypto currency (in bitcoin or up to 270% in USD, this income can be during the period when mining equipment works). Tokens are provided with real square meters of built residential real estate. More information on the site https://estate-coin.com

Investing into the ETH means that you are risking your 1000USD and all this will lead to the loss because more of the people are unaware of the eth everyone knows about bitcoin because there are 21 million of bitcoin circulating in the world and answer lies here ETH is still unknown and doesn’t gives profit as much high as bitcoin give, bitcoin is king of crypto after all.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
October 17, 2017, 12:59:22 PM
you can try trading first, because to do the mining it costs more than $ 1000, if cloud mining I think it is useless,
you will only receive Bitcoin as much money as you deposit ..
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 12:52:02 PM
Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ? What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ? I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.

do not ever and be fooled for investing in cloud mining or hyip, because it will make you lose your money, you can invest in bitcoin and altcoin are more secure.

I agree with this statement you can see the price of all altcoin or bitcoin at https://coinmarketcap.com/, the website is for your reference material to decide you want to invest in what coin, there you can see the cheapest price and see what progress is done developer coin it.
Activity: 574
October 17, 2017, 12:48:33 PM

do not ever and be fooled for investing in cloud mining or hyip, because it will make you lose your money, you can invest in bitcoin and altcoin are more secure.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 17, 2017, 12:20:47 PM
Good choice if invest money into cryptocurrency, I suggest to choose some coins that have good performance for example bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and so on.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
October 17, 2017, 11:03:19 AM
if you are investing that much in crypto currency, always bear in mind what brought you there and also make sure that you always do things in the extent of your capabilities so that when the time comes you're rest assure that you are in the right track you wish you could be there.
Activity: 462
October 17, 2017, 10:38:12 AM
Whatever you do like investing and trading you must be careful. do not believe it easily, because you can lose $ 1000. you should choose the altcoin or crypto is already famous, or you can read the white paper.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
October 17, 2017, 10:08:31 AM

Most cloud mining are scams so stay away from it. Mining with $1000 usd? Not sure if that is enough, the prices for mining items alone has risen tremendously, 5000 usd might be quite enough to get your own best items for the best prices. But, it is difficult to setup a mining rig because most of it are sold out or too expensive. I cannot see into the future, if I could I would buy 5000 BTC when it is cheap. So, the lesson is do your own research first before you get into cryptocurrency. Do not ever be a FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) and diversify you altcoin portfolio.   
Investing 1000SD is not enough increase your budget up to 5000SD TO invest in the BTC And join the community of cryptocurrency investors by which you will gain huge profit dint get into the hands of scammers there is no such low investment nowadays the only major one is BTC and you should invest in it.
Why would you say $1000 is not enough ? It depends on what you want to use it for but any amount is enough and that amount is even a very good amount to start earning something tangible.

If the OP can put his mind like few weeks into learning trading and practicing a little with some little amount first until he is sure it is something he can do with some little confidence for a start, that amount can increase faster than he would expect.
1000USD is a good amount but it also matter that in which crypto you are investing make a decision wisely and invest in that one which has long lasting benefits as well as its popularity is also great, don’t put money just for the sake of profit and see other factors also and nowadays bitcoin is the beneficial one so invest in it to make double of that amount,
Yes bitcoin is the best option to invest but in 1000 dollars that’s not possible one should raise his resources if he want to invest into the most profitable coin and other coins are also in market but they are not credible like bitcoin and nobody knows about them so why to risk money make decision and then invest so that you can feel proud rather than a regret.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
October 14, 2017, 10:21:28 AM

Most cloud mining are scams so stay away from it. Mining with $1000 usd? Not sure if that is enough, the prices for mining items alone has risen tremendously, 5000 usd might be quite enough to get your own best items for the best prices. But, it is difficult to setup a mining rig because most of it are sold out or too expensive. I cannot see into the future, if I could I would buy 5000 BTC when it is cheap. So, the lesson is do your own research first before you get into cryptocurrency. Do not ever be a FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) and diversify you altcoin portfolio.   
Investing 1000SD is not enough increase your budget up to 5000SD TO invest in the BTC And join the community of cryptocurrency investors by which you will gain huge profit dint get into the hands of scammers there is no such low investment nowadays the only major one is BTC and you should invest in it.
Why would you say $1000 is not enough ? It depends on what you want to use it for but any amount is enough and that amount is even a very good amount to start earning something tangible.

If the OP can put his mind like few weeks into learning trading and practicing a little with some little amount first until he is sure it is something he can do with some little confidence for a start, that amount can increase faster than he would expect.
1000USD is a good amount but it also matter that in which crypto you are investing make a decision wisely and invest in that one which has long lasting benefits as well as its popularity is also great, don’t put money just for the sake of profit and see other factors also and nowadays bitcoin is the beneficial one so invest in it to make double of that amount,
There are lots of risks in inveating money to a certain crypto coin. Lots of study and research must also be done in order for you to decide, i agree also with your opinion dude that you must be careful and aware to what you are investing. You must also consider the consequences that may follow, maybe $1000 is a big amount but if you fail you can lose more than a hqlf of it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 10:20:36 AM

If you want higher margin of return try investing on ICO, but its like HIGH RISK HIGH RETURN, just find time to review the ICO before choosing one.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
October 14, 2017, 09:06:15 AM

Activity: 140
ICO EstateCoin Project manager
October 13, 2017, 09:19:14 AM
Of course buy Ethereum.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
October 12, 2017, 07:57:35 PM
To be honest $1000 is not a huge investment to make in bitcoins as with current price you will get around 0.18 btc which is too low in my opinion so the best alternative would be to invest in different altcoins that have cheap price and good volume and reputation as if price pumps then you will be making huge profits in quick time which may not be possible with bitcoins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 04:16:13 PM

First you need to buy BTC and it should contain around 40 % of your portfolio. In order to diversify risks you can buy top 5 or top 10 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 03:19:22 PM
Better let it be diversified, obviously Invest and hold Bitcoins, no doubt. But also buy some other Cryptos, and also ICOs. Research before you do so, learn about the altcoins and their team motto and assess the risk. About ICOs better to be careful as recently many scams are taking place, but if you take a proper look into the market of upcoming ICOs, you can somehow manage to assess which one has future prospects and is here to stay. There is a risk, but the risk might pay you a good return.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 12, 2017, 03:11:09 PM
If I wear you dude, why don't you try to invest it in buying altcoins so that your capital will be in good place or much better bitcoin itself then hold in a long term pal.

depending on your basic skills, I would tend to look for opportunities in some existing ICOs and not expect ROI any time soon. I will do anything other than engage in HYIP, we can also be a loan broker to a trusted person, during the process that happens we can continue to learn and perfect our skills.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
October 12, 2017, 02:19:23 PM
If I wear you dude, why don't you try to invest it in buying altcoins so that your capital will be in good place or much better bitcoin itself then hold in a long term pal.
Pages:
Jump to: