Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest 1000 USD into crypto - page 7. (Read 2935 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 03:03:30 AM
Bitcoin is considered the "standard", if you want something really safe but with lower returns, go for Bitcoin

If you don't mind taking risks, I'd research altcoins as they have the potential for higher returns, which Bitcoin can't offer (even though you can expect descent numbers)
bitcoin is higher with a big advantage if you choose the alt which is not trusted prosperity then you will lose your income you have to carefully choose the right alt that will be traded bitcoin has been trusted prosperity

There are many good altcoins actually, especially that still on ico, i know some good ICOs that i'm sure the price of that altcoin will increase in the future. It's for long term investment though, if you invest your 1000 USD on that ICOs, it will increase in the next 4-5months or more, depend on the market and the dev too.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
September 12, 2017, 02:51:19 AM
Bitcoin is considered the "standard", if you want something really safe but with lower returns, go for Bitcoin

If you don't mind taking risks, I'd research altcoins as they have the potential for higher returns, which Bitcoin can't offer (even though you can expect descent numbers)
You may be right but I’ll suggest otherwise. If you want to invest 100$, go for Bitcoin and try to make out as maximum as possible out of it with your good knowledge and smart decisions.

After that, start saving money and go for more and more investments. They will for sure give you much more than you even expect.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
September 08, 2017, 08:16:40 AM
Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ? What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ? I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.

All form of income that you said was good it is just about the risk in taking back your investment, in mining maybe 1,000 will do but the return of investment will take same as with cloud mining, with trading some bitcoin or altcoins will take a greater risk but greater in return also.

Decide for yourself what will you want to do with your $1000 if you want a safe yet takes time or you want big profit yet risky one.

It was advised against the cloud mining earlier in this thread and I agree with that. Investing $1,000 in cloud mining you will return half of your money in 6 months in the best case scenario, but you will hardly return all your money let alone get any profit. That's how cloud mining sites work. I think most of them don't even bother to mine, creating a pyramid scheme and scamming the users.

Buying coins directly is the best option imo and of course I would choose BTC over any other crypto.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
September 08, 2017, 07:39:46 AM

bitcoin is higher with a big advantage if you choose the alt which is not trusted prosperity then you will lose your income you have to carefully choose the right alt that will be traded bitcoin has been trusted prosperity
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 07:29:31 AM

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 08, 2017, 03:32:43 AM
Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ? What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ? I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.

All form of income that you said was good it is just about the risk in taking back your investment, in mining maybe 1,000 will do but the return of investment will take same as with cloud mining, with trading some bitcoin or altcoins will take a greater risk but greater in return also.

Decide for yourself what will you want to do with your $1000 if you want a safe yet takes time or you want big profit yet risky one.
Either of mining or trading is risky and it depends on how the person will take care of that risk if he will do it with care or not. Even mining is a good way to make money because once you built a good and stable mining rig then it is already a passive income and it is suited for the people who don't have time for doing cryptocurrency matters while trading is good for determined people who want to make money almost everyday and get a possibility to earn higher amount of money than the miners.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 03:03:44 AM

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
September 08, 2017, 02:53:29 AM
$1000 will not give you a good mining tools that can result in good return for your investment as mining is now very expensive. Cloud mining companies on the others hand is good but you will find it very difficult to find a reliable mining company as most of them are scam site. I would advise you to invest your $1000 into altcoins that are currently doing well. Coin like ethereum,  litecoin, and wave are going to be great in future and investing in them now may result in millions of dollars in future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 08, 2017, 02:37:50 AM

i can review
1 cloud mining is low return BEP is very long time, and majorit if not new member register can scam or problem
2 if you want self mining buy hardware i think 1000 dollar is not enough

is good you can trade in bitcoin pair fiat money or pair with altcoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 08, 2017, 02:26:13 AM
Well, I think you can try to buy Mining rig, because as far as I know Price of it was in between 200$ to 500$, at least you already have 100% bitcoin profit that will produce to you daily, then the remaining 500$ invest it in cryto altcoin, like Xem, Waves, Eth, Maid, Bay, then Bitcoin of course.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
September 08, 2017, 02:03:13 AM

Its no longer profitable to set up a solo mining. And even if you buy a good hardware the cost of electricity is higher and it will just negate the 'profit' if ever you got. I'm not sure about cloud mining though, not all of them are scam. But a lot has been popping out lately and turning to be a scam. As far as crypto currency in concern, bitcoin will be the logical choice to invest because the price keeps going. But I advise you diversify your portfolio as well, so you need to buy altcoins like ETH, XRP, LTC and others. You just have to to study the coins that you want to invest, if they have a good future or not. Goodluck to you mate.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 01:42:56 AM
You should definetely buy some coins and just HODL (hold Wink ) them. You might even trade with them on a daytrade base after you have become more familiar with the Topic.

I recommend bittrex as an Exchange and would buy

500$ worth of BTC
250$ worth of ETH
125$ worth of XMR
125$ worth of NEO
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
September 08, 2017, 01:35:56 AM
yes you can lose but base in this few years the bitcoin is 20x now so invest in bitcoin,me i only start here a few months ago but the price of bitcoin now is 2x so think positive,its possible that you will lose your money but its possible also your money will become a 2x also a chance is so big to become big so invest in bitcoin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
September 08, 2017, 01:16:05 AM
I think the safest way is to buy butcoin directly using your money, stay away from cloud mining because most of them are scammed, it wont give you any profit at all, mining is not too profitable anymore, the best way is to save your coin or do trading with the coin you bought
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
September 08, 2017, 01:04:06 AM
If i were you im gonna invest that money in an altcoin which has the promising project and its for long term. Dont you notice the rise of icos these days, but some of them are scam so becarefull on what coin you will pick to invest.

Aside from Bitcoin, investing into a good altcoin can bring in more possible returns. But the caveat here is the word "good" as finding one can be a bit confusing since there are so many choices as we are right now swimming in a sea of new ICOs and already established coins. One of things I am looking at is investing in a token type of ICOs which are involved in other big cryptocurrencies and also possibly involved with trading cryptos. That can be a good choice to look into.

As always, we have to be careful with our choices as many of these new projects can just be masqueraded by scam artists whose purpose is just to get our money and then later on they would just dump the project until it rots leaving all investors just holding empty containers. In fact, scam artists are right now having a field day celebrating because they now also found a very good platform to launch their schemes to victimize others.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
September 08, 2017, 12:40:34 AM

i would suggest buy bitcoin when its low then wait for it to go up again.
now a days its hard to choose what altcoin to invest in
in bitcoin im pretty sure it less  the risk
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
September 08, 2017, 12:36:53 AM
You can not make your own setup and start mining at just $1000, at least not bitcoin. Cloud mining is a big no, besides the fact that most of the sites are ponzi, you will hardly profit anything if you find a legit site. Best option probably is to buy some BTC abd hold them, btc is best for long term holding. You can also try some altcoins, especially ETH is quite popular that might earn you some profit in shorter run.
I do not prefer investing in cloudmining as this may not gives a profit in the long run. It is best to invest of your money in cyptocurrency and most especially btc. It's value will may increase and holding for a long term would give a huge profit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
September 08, 2017, 12:23:53 AM
You can not make your own setup and start mining at just $1000, at least not bitcoin. Cloud mining is a big no, besides the fact that most of the sites are ponzi, you will hardly profit anything if you find a legit site. Best option probably is to buy some BTC abd hold them, btc is best for long term holding. You can also try some altcoins, especially ETH is quite popular that might earn you some profit in shorter run.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 12:22:43 AM
its good that you ask here first because investing really risky and specially 1000 US dollars are big amount of money. For me it is better for you to spread your money in many cryptocurrencies so that if ever one of them will crash you will not loose all your money instantly and some of your investment also may gain big. I would strongly recommend Bitcoin, Monaco coin, and edgeles if you like. But do more research for you to have the best decision.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
September 08, 2017, 12:17:12 AM
Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ? What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ?
Exactly. It is a nice idea to invest this much amount in Bitcoins where one thing is for sure that this $1000 will give you much more in return. You can take a start by investing it and you can keep on adding more amount in it after certain period of time. And this will give you much profit than any other business could ever give you.

I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.
You will never be disappointed if you go with ONLY bitcoins. So, you will never lose your capital. Stick within bitcoins and enjoy your life's greatest opportunity with unlimited returned over time.
Pages:
Jump to: