Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 68. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 12:55:22 PM
Investing in crypto currency can benefit, but it all needs skill and needs to learn something about bitcoin and altcoin. I think bitcoin investment is a better option because of the profits, but it's important to understand that all investments are at risk.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 12:46:01 PM
if we want to have the potential to cope with a bad situation but if we are a long-term holder, then the best time to invest for us is to start on Bitcoin that has been well-known and much-loved by the public, but if we want to invest definately in the present moment this is by investing Bicoin and Eth, and no fear or loss of our assets, then we have to buy some BTC and ETH at this time. so we will not regret it anytime soon. Cheers!
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 12:40:12 PM
If you want to start to invest patience and optimism is in need later because of the price movement that occurs traders must be able to make a decision to continue to earn income.
Activity: 59
May 28, 2018, 12:28:44 PM
Here is an Idea to Invest in:

Eternal trust is a smart block chain platform that is designed to provide individuals access to purchase very important products and services unavailable to them because of lack of approval by regulations. Most blockchains at the moment are thinking about the present and developing projects to solve current problems in the world, but Eternaltrust is already thinking and making current dreams a reality in the future. Join ICO now
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 06:10:24 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

Pretty much better for investing btc than to trading industry. Trading one of the risky strategy because you trade for coins that having low value and sometimes it is a dumping coins.While investing btc is having an assurance you only have to wait for a long time waiting for price to pump.
Activity: 22
May 28, 2018, 05:38:24 AM
I think you should invest with trading because it is a quite good way. Let's start with research, then looking for the mistakes that others have made starting off because many people have lost millions of money for that. If you want technical to analysis, you also can learn through many websites on the internet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 06:20:28 AM
Investing in crypto-currencies is a good idea, which can bring you short-term profit, but you should study all the risks, advantages and disadvantages of this, so that for you it is not a surprise, what can happen.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 06:18:03 AM
If you don't have experience in cryptocurrency-related industries, I think you should be careful about investing, especially ICO, which is one of the most risky investments at the moment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 26, 2018, 06:14:30 AM
to start trading, the first step is to find a large and safe exchange. large based on trading volume and safe from all sorts of crimes that cause lost assets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
May 26, 2018, 06:09:19 AM
I think now is the best time to trade! Look at the 10% fluctuation done very easily.I think now is the best time to trade! Look at the 10% fluctuation done very easily. Now the fluctuation of the BTC is more predictable than before. But PUMP is undefended!
Activity: 294
May 26, 2018, 05:36:03 AM
invest with trading, i think quite good way.

to make trading, the first step is to find out first large bitcoin market, can be seen from the volume of trade. For now, people tend to choose bittrex, hitbtc, kraken. After that, register on the exchanger to be able to trade.
Yes I agree with you mate.When you make an investment just for sure you are capable enough of trading its because this is the best way on how you could make you earnings larger and expansion for the greater future.
Activity: 67
May 25, 2018, 09:36:14 AM
Great. So, you should invest in an upcoming project that will revolutionize the existing industries. Also, make sure the project solves any real world issue. You can invest in an upcoming project called Ydentity. Ydentity is the world’s first risk identity blockchain token based on cognitive neuroscience to evaluate risk and provide a predictive model for customer onboarding and risk underwriting. Ydentity risk profile token could provide a new underwriting instrument for several markets including but not limited to insurance, investment, social networking, dating and gaming.
Activity: 151
May 25, 2018, 07:08:17 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
BTC is a good choice for investment, but only in the long term.  If you want to trade them every day, you will not earn much from it. If you want to do trading, then look for coins at a very low price, but with great potential. And for trade, buy in large quantities.
Bitcoin transaction costs and transmission speed is relatively bad, so it is more suitable for long-term holders. Don't lose it easily.
Activity: 14
May 25, 2018, 07:00:06 AM
It's a good idea to invest in crypto. but before choosing a right ICO to invest in. you must be well informed of their projects. and if you do invest make sure it's a company that will update the investor. such as this one below.
https://medium.com/@dcc.finance2018/weekly-update-march-13-2018-3c4f8fe3ab02
Activity: 912
May 24, 2018, 06:31:10 AM

Where do I start?

BTC is a good choice for investment, but only in the long term.  If you want to trade them every day, you will not earn much from it. If you want to do trading, then look for coins at a very low price, but with great potential. And for trade, buy in large quantities.
Activity: 28
May 24, 2018, 06:25:53 AM
Very good if we choose to invest. Because why, when we have started thinking to invest then we will learn about how to invest properly and train the sensitivity to the predictions, so that when investing we do not lose, investing should not be in a perfunctory way, should really understand and master the market, if this we do not have the same as the waste of money without benefit
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 06:15:03 AM
A good idea to invest in crypto, especially if doing it now would be great because the price of coins in the market is currently down. So you can shop coins as you like with a lighter capital. But do not forget to always be careful and do the investigation of the coins you want to buy, so you do not get stuck on a coin that is a scam or cannot develop.

Before you do your investments, make sure you learn all the ins and outs of the projects you want to put your investment to avoid lost of profit.
Activity: 406
May 24, 2018, 04:44:56 AM
If you want to start investing, mental it is probably very important to accept all forms of risk later on so to get a profit need patience and high optimism in the future especially to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 17
May 24, 2018, 04:21:27 AM

Where do I start?

I am starting with sibcoin with low funds to start. Lets see how this plays out
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
May 24, 2018, 04:16:35 AM
First of all, before you invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, you should first do some research about what you are invest to. So you should know in what you are investing, know what the blockchain is and how it works. Then you can invest with a good conscience!
Pages:
Jump to: