Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 67. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 12:46:56 AM
The capacity of bitcoin is very large, so I invest in it for a long period and am confident in further growth  Grin
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
May 30, 2018, 12:45:55 AM
I'm also want to invest.But the market condition is not stable.That's why it is too risky to invest in any ICOs.But I'm interested to do this.May be the green days will stable one day and then I will invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 12:35:51 AM
If you become an investor, you need to pay attention to market analysis, investing money in the most relevant projects at the moment. I allocate investments in ETH, BTC and some ICOs.
Activity: 252
May 29, 2018, 08:18:14 AM
My opinion, you can now invest in the ethereum. The price has risen, but not above the moon. This is a stable coin and it has much to grow further. Half the money should be invested in bitcoin. Its price is a pump, but it does not look like it's going to fall. Only up and up.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 11:39:54 PM
I think if you want to invest you should have a capital of patience and a sense of high optimism because it is necessary in investing and also you should be able to analyze the price in the market in order to always earn income.
Activity: 126
May 28, 2018, 11:36:26 PM
The price of BTC is increasing so if you want to invest now then it is a right time to invest in Bitcoin. While if you want to trade some of them then  invest in ICO as with this type of investment you will increase the quantity of your bitcoin. Many investors invest for to get the profit for long term.
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 11:34:04 PM
you can invest another altcoins, so many altcoins you can invest. Like NEO, ETH, LTC and many more and better invest altcoins for long term not short term
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 11:32:44 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
The price of btc is the highest in the market so it is better to start with others such as eth.

I see that the price is down in the market, and it's time to buy. Bitcoin I suggest for the first to invest. although buy it a bit but the luck will likely be great.
Activity: 110
May 28, 2018, 11:32:26 PM
If you want to invest in the crypto currency market, the first thing you need to do is research the market, learn how to analyze techniques. Then, pick and buy a couple of potential altcoin and invest in it, I recommend buying those potential altcoin and are in the top 10 coinmarketcap such as NEO, EOS, Litecoin, especially Ethereum. Right now the prices of all altcoin are low, is the opportunity for them to buy altcoin.I believe that buying and holding long term altcoin will bring you a lot of profit in the next few years.
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 11:29:47 PM
I want to say, Bitcoin Trade may be easier and better to invest and also make a good profit, but note, bitcoin prices fluctuate anytime.
So you have to be careful to make a decision in investing so you do not regret in the future.

true, it looks easy but it is very difficult. investing in the world of crypto is very risky. lest we throw money down the drain. do not be in a hurry to take action if you are not sure and better keep on learning what a crypto is before you start investing in a coin.
Activity: 100
May 28, 2018, 11:28:04 PM
Even for now, the things all needed for being good trader and investor is to learn a lot of information about it. You may put the money, but though now it is still loss
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 11:07:23 PM
You can invest in the BTC but don't on one coin BTC, to reduce the risk you can also invest in the ETH or some Altcoin. With the money you have, you can buy Altcoin like NEO and the coin has the second Cardano group which is very good in the market.
Activity: 308
May 28, 2018, 10:58:30 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
The price of btc is the highest in the market so it is better to start with others such as eth.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 10:54:04 PM
Investing in bitcoin is like the other investment platform its to risky also and investing in bitcoin is an long term investment and  the bitcoin price is not stable sometimes down but sometimes up but the good thing here you can probably earn good profit
May 28, 2018, 10:48:53 PM
I want to say, Bitcoin Trade may be easier and better to invest and also make a good profit, but note, bitcoin prices fluctuate anytime.
So you have to be careful to make a decision in investing so you do not regret in the future.

Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 28, 2018, 10:39:25 PM

Where do I start?

if bitcoin is the only crypto you want to invest, you can easily buy at any exchanging site, you dont have to do weekly or daily trading on bitcoin because bitcoin is good for long term investment.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
May 28, 2018, 10:37:59 PM
You can invest in ETH now. Prices have down, but not on the bottom. This is a stable coin. It has great room for growth. Half of the money should be invested in bitcoin. Its price is a pump, but it doesn't look like it will drop. Only rise and fall.

Actually its good to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum now simply because their individual prices falls down as of now, It's a chance to buy while they are at the lowest price, If you buy those crypto coins all you need to do is to hold it for a couple of months or years its up to you but make sure if you sell that coins its higher than the old price of that coin, its better if it increase 30-50%. Just don't be scared to invest, because here in investment price will go down or rise its the normal movement. So grab the chance.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 10:32:28 PM
You can invest in ETH now. Prices have down, but not on the bottom. This is a stable coin. It has great room for growth. Half of the money should be invested in bitcoin. Its price is a pump, but it doesn't look like it will drop. Only rise and fall.
Activity: 268
May 28, 2018, 10:22:50 PM
I believe that the most relevant trade in the long term. All you need to buy and hold, now are excellent prices for buying BTC.
May 28, 2018, 01:01:27 PM
if you want to make an investment then you also have to know what will happen if make a mistake, so if you want your investment must have patience and a very good decision in determining the buy or sell price
Pages:
Jump to: