Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 70. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 03:15:52 PM
You can start investing bitcoin and ethereum because for us you will easily get many benefits easily you can trade in alt, so you will benefit every day.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
May 22, 2018, 03:14:40 PM
Where do I start?

I suggest that you find Bitcoin ATM if it is available in your country and buy some there. You can also see on localbitcoins.com or here on forum if someone is willing to sell you some face to face.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 03:12:21 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

Bitcoins is expected to grow even more in the future because of massive investors in the market and if you do not believe that then you can actually look at the statistics of bitcoins in the market so you can notice the progress of the price.
Activity: 322
May 22, 2018, 03:11:35 PM
I believe that now trade is a good way for investors. On this way there will be mistakes in any case, but along with them comes experience, the ability to analyze and success.
Activity: 378
May 22, 2018, 03:09:07 PM
Now the market remains quite unstable, so you need to be really cautious. Be ready to lose money - without this condition you can not enter the market, there is always a risk.
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 12:07:19 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

you want to invest where and so I advise you to invest in Bitcoin with long term because at this time bitcoin still no signs of rising and so we can benefit and besides in bitcoin you can invest in another promising altcoin in the future
Activity: 3
May 21, 2018, 11:29:56 PM
You can buy XRP or XLM you want if your intention is to only hold
Activity: 137
May 21, 2018, 11:27:41 PM
I think you're still new to crypto environment, my suggestion is take some time to understand Bitcoin first, how it works, how to secure bitcoins, and about how Bitcoin differs from fiat money.
Activity: 260
May 21, 2018, 11:14:57 PM

Where do I start?

Well obviously try to research first before investing in a certain coin so that you have prior knowledge and you might avoid some scams so that you have no regrets in the end. Try to read some feedbacks of the other people who invest in a certain coin, try to understand the structure of their company so that you will analyze how to distribute your money and try to explore more about cryptocurrencies so that you will not be fooled by the scammer because you have not enough knowledge on it.
Activity: 209
May 21, 2018, 12:51:15 PM
If you want the investment is the right thing but if you are a beginner I suggest to invest in altcoin because for the month of May this altcoin price again down and the end of May month price will rise to 20%.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
May 21, 2018, 12:49:54 PM
the best offer for today!

Goodbye Banner Ads.
Hello Oyster.
The future of website monetization and distributed storage, built on IOTA Tangle and Ethereum.

learn more here: https://oysterprotocol.com/
                         https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006631.69960
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 12:49:32 PM
Actually for now, all the things necessary to be a bitcoin trader and good investors is to learn a lot of information about it market to know a price that is updated, but we can also put the money that we have, if we want to invest in Bitcoin many people who will have many opinions later on, it's time we did the best, but I also think that to get the benefits we have to listen and see how the experts will hope that we will be successful always ..
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
May 21, 2018, 12:40:44 PM
very cool if there is a chance to invest now. it seems to me that at the moment there can be no investments even more profitable
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 12:01:45 PM
For the beginning it is better to invest in a bitcoin because it is the basis of the crypto-currency market and also you can invest in the ethereum  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
QDAO
May 21, 2018, 12:00:05 PM
try visiting a site or exchange application, such as Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex, or others. you can buy BTC there. to anticipate a very volatile price, take advantage gradually every day or week
Activity: 210
May 21, 2018, 11:52:59 AM
As you learn to become an investor, you will begin to devote your limited resources to the things with the largest potential for returns. That may be paying down debt, going back to school, or fixing up a two-family house.
Of course, it may also mean buying stocks and bonds, or at least mutual funds or exchange-traded funds.
Activity: 78
May 21, 2018, 11:50:46 AM
Investing is certainly good, but before that you need to understand how the market works and which coins will survive in certain circumstances.
Activity: 378
May 21, 2018, 11:49:26 AM
the volatility since now have been one of the best advantages for people who know the market and how to profit during the roller coaster of btc so with experience in trading this volatility can be used as an advantage. For sure in future if btc wishes to be accepted as a payment system the volatility issue must in any case to be solved.
cr7
Activity: 364
May 21, 2018, 11:47:29 AM
Each investor in the portfolio should have bitcoin. But there is one exception!
The main thing is not to store all the eggs in one basket.  
Everyone manages his own finances, but keeping all the money in one place is extremely unreasonable.
Activity: 280
May 21, 2018, 11:36:42 AM
To start if it starts with bitcoin, I think it will incriminate you because you do not have enough knowledge and skill to take this big risk. It would be safer if you start with a small risk first, and you can while studying and shaping your skills in investing in crypto. Suppose you are investing with a cheap coin but good quality, then you can also follow some programs in the crypto that is, trade, bounty campaign, or mining. It would be even better if you do it in stages one by one and then spread to another program, so you really can master it carefully and can get satisfactory results.
Pages:
Jump to: