Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 64. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 06:40:13 AM
Go for CMCs top 10 or something chech if thr coin is perspective and go for it! It would heve xxx indeed! We are anticipating a new pump
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 06:39:55 AM
Invest either in bitcoin or in ethereum. I think that this will be the best solution to invest in one of these coins. I am sure that btc will win as it is the most wanted currency for everyone. I will invest in btc soon
Activity: 364
June 04, 2018, 06:35:41 AM
Crypto market-place is frivolous, as it is chitchat, and thither are not enougth currency to keep it from guesswork, on the contrary it testament be in the coming up, when BTC testament toll a lot more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 10:33:38 AM
Investing with crypto is faster in getting results. If you start investing with BTC now, it only takes a short time to get the results and profit. Because after this market decline, the market will soon increase its price again, the volatile crypto value will soon increase significantly. The benefits will be very much.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 10:26:08 AM
You made the right decision. Under current market conditions, the best option is investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
You should do your own research first when investing so that you can gain more profits.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 08:40:55 AM
I believe investing into Bitcoin right now is not the smartest of moves, while the best time to make a huge profit is gone now. It is still can turn out to be a decent investment though, but I wouldn`t expect anything remarkable from it.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 02, 2018, 07:27:39 AM
The main rule of any amateur investor is to invest such sum you won't regret to lose. I'd recommend to invest about $300 and try to trade and make it be $500, then $700 and finally $1000. Then cash out that $300 you invested and move on with $700.

For that much low investment suggest him to invest in currencies which has low price so he will get a chance to earn high profit.
My suggestions for you are DOGE, DIGIBYTE, REDCOIN, SIACOIN, LEVIARCOIN,DOVU, NITRO etc.
Activity: 3
June 02, 2018, 07:04:22 AM
I've invested quite a lot in butcoin but if I have more funds I would like to add my investment again to bitcoin. because I know it is so profitable to invest in bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 19
June 02, 2018, 05:00:01 AM
I, too, are new to investing and I have succeeded by learning from this forum from my predecessors who are experienced. I think you should start from learning and listening. And no lack of work you should have a little luck. Do not listen to all the advice from them to be selective and be yourself. good luck
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 01, 2018, 05:07:41 PM
Pick a coin that you are interested in investing in, then start doing research, Make sure you are not investing blindly which is why it is important for you to do your own research before you invest in anything. Once you understand the coin and the project enough then you can invest
A lot of potential coin here in cryptocurrencies ,so decide your own decision where to invest because while the market is on dump right now the transaction fees are affordable then make it sure you're already know how to handle greedy and pressure in terms of investment due to the quicky changes its prices.
Activity: 89
June 01, 2018, 04:56:39 PM
Pick a coin that you are interested in investing in, then start doing research, Make sure you are not investing blindly which is why it is important for you to do your own research before you invest in anything. Once you understand the coin and the project enough then you can invest
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 04:45:45 PM
Cool choice, but if I can give you some opinion before investing you need to know the algorithm and strategy, you need to have background so that you'll not waste your money. And i recommend you if you invest coins please to long term investment, because in long term investment you can surely earn profit. And buy coins that is more popular like bitcoin for safety purposes. Watch a lot of video lessons "How to invest" and "How to sell crypto currency", read a lot of articles from experienced investors. You will learn a lot of things.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 04:14:27 PM
Each investor should have a BTC in his portfolio. But you always need to diversify your investments by selecting coins based on your analysis and estimates.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
June 01, 2018, 10:54:21 AM
If you want to invest in btc mate, im verysure you would not regret it, just hold it for a long term so that. If you believe on it, go buy even if it is volatile, and that volatility of crypto helps us to gain profit.
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
June 01, 2018, 10:49:13 AM
bitcoin is a great long-term investment. the main thing to wait for the moment when it will cost quite a bit. for better benefits
Activity: 24
June 01, 2018, 10:31:12 AM
Try to invest in bitcoin.. study and learn. A part of investment are risky yet can be success one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
June 01, 2018, 08:11:13 AM
I think it's best to start with registrations on the main exchanges. And also determining the currency pair, the best option is BTC/ ETH / USD!
Activity: 15
June 01, 2018, 08:08:00 AM
Its a good idea to put some  money in bitcoin and risky at the same . If you want to buy and sell in the same day to make some profit its very risky , bitcoin could drop dramatiocally some day and you could lose a lot of money . There are a lot of icos in which you can invest and have more chances to make proft .
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 04:22:48 AM
Very good if we choose to invest. Because why, when we have started thinking to invest then we will learn about how to invest properly and train the sensitivity to the predictions, so that when investing we do not lose, investing should not be in a perfunctory way, should really understand and master the market, if this we do not have the same as the waste of money without benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: