Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 65. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 502
May 31, 2018, 06:26:17 AM
The main rule of any amateur investor is to invest such sum you won't regret to lose. I'd recommend to invest about $300 and try to trade and make it be $500, then $700 and finally $1000. Then cash out that $300 you invested and move on with $700.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 05:56:04 AM
you should find first bitcoin large market .
invest  and trade is a good idea .
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 05:08:51 AM
It is good that you want to invest, it is your money you can do what you want but if you want to invest in crypto market or other money market than think a while how much you know about that market otherwise you may loose your money, first learn and know about the field where you want to invest a deep study can give you profit.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 03:31:26 AM
I recommend you should start by learning more about the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, about when the best time to buy the coins and how much you should invest better. It is also better to think about investing not only in Bitcoin but also other trusted altcoin. If you bought Bitcoin, you should hold for long term because the risk of day trading is too high for beginner.
Activity: 341
May 31, 2018, 03:29:19 AM
Trading can catapult your investment balance to the height you never imagined possible! I will encourage you to trade if you are already in to trading forex and all. Though, cryptocurrency trading is a bit different but I bet you should be able  to quickly learn the ropes!

Yes, and can also catapult you into bankruptcy. So only trade money you can affoard to lose.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 31, 2018, 03:25:23 AM
This might depend on your choice and the result for you research but i prefer to support bitcoin and ethereum becayse these two has a lot of potential and also it can bring you to riches
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
May 31, 2018, 03:19:55 AM
Nobody knows the best time to invest. The price of Bitcoin is long and steady. It is possible to see a very rapid price increase after a while. So if you are considering investing, it can be useful for you to act quickly Smiley
Activity: 420
May 31, 2018, 03:18:42 AM
The investment in BTC is a good option for long-term investments. Now a good price of coins for investments. You can also pay attention to interesting options for ICO.
besides btc, eth is also good for long term investment.
and I think will benefit if in the hold in the long term
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
May 31, 2018, 03:18:39 AM
Trading can catapult your investment balance to the height you never imagined possible! I will encourage you to trade if you are already in to trading forex and all. Though, cryptocurrency trading is a bit different but I bet you should be able  to quickly learn the ropes!
May 31, 2018, 03:15:13 AM
Yes, I support your decision, it is a good idea. BTC is a very safe coin to invest, your money will be safely maintained, and will develop well. BTC has enough ability to be trusted, that BTC is able to increase its price significantly. Although the value is volatile, and your money is sometimes reduced, you do not have to worry, because BTC will again increase it again significantly.

I disagree. People who bought BTC when it was 20k now losed more than half their money. I think you should consider the alternative of investing in coins that are backed by real assets.
May 31, 2018, 03:11:53 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

It needs to be volatile to be stable at end. You have USD, EUR and others which are backed up by authority but bitcoin price based on buy/sell orders...

Yes it moves much quicker that's why you can easily lose money as well. Don't look at this as quick rich machine it can be but requires skill. You need to learn something about bitcoin and altcoins something to trade later.

Because cryptos are not usually backed by the value of real assets, when you invest in a coin, price can drop substantially as there is nothing backing up the value of the coin other than hopes and dreams. This is why we wanted to have our INNBC Token backed by the value of actual physical goods such as jdm cars. Because if a Token is backed by the value of actual physical goods you know that there is a baseline value that should be preserved.
Activity: 110
May 31, 2018, 03:07:59 AM
Yes, I support your decision, it is a good idea. BTC is a very safe coin to invest, your money will be safely maintained, and will develop well. BTC has enough ability to be trusted, that BTC is able to increase its price significantly. Although the value is volatile, and your money is sometimes reduced, you do not have to worry, because BTC will again increase it again significantly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 03:04:26 AM
It is a good desire to invest in crypto but you have to be careful there are  lots of Icos nowdays that can just collect money of investors and then they do nothing about their projects.So better invest in protocol coins,btc,eth,monero,ripple.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 03:01:10 AM
Investing in bitcoin and altcoins is a good move since they are very popular today and many achieved wealthy from them. There are some who lost money but maybe because they became so impatient and emotional so they've been in a hurry selling what they've got.
Activity: 126
May 31, 2018, 03:01:01 AM
I think, for now bitcoin is better for short-term investments than long-term ones that are too risky. the current bitcoin price is quite high. so, I'm more interested in making short-term investments in bitcoin.
Activity: 238
May 31, 2018, 02:59:16 AM
It's a good time to invest in crypto-currencies, where the profits are much higher, but you have to adapt to this volatile market.

I think long-term holding is a good investment for beginners.
Activity: 154
May 31, 2018, 02:58:39 AM
the current status of the cryptographic currency exchange is an opportunity for investors. Prices are now very low and investors will earn money in future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
May 31, 2018, 02:56:33 AM
I would suggest to invest in Ambit Mining ICO, soft cap is reached, risk is minimized, and the project itself is very promising.
Activity: 71
May 31, 2018, 02:54:54 AM
I advise you to invest money not in one crypto currency, but at once in a few, where you need to choose coins from the first ten of the rating by capitalization
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 02:51:21 AM
I don't agree with the statement that investmet in BTC looks a bit easier than Forex. That to me is not correct because trading BTC in forex is far more profittable. For instance, in forex you don't care if the price of BTC is falling or rising... you make money either way as the liquidity is second to none
Pages:
Jump to: