Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 74. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 05:53:20 AM
If you wanna start investing you need to make a big research of the coin or ico that you will be investing in,with the exeptoin of Bitcoin or Etherium,these two coins are the best investment always.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 05:49:39 AM
I think you should invest with trading because it is a quite good way. Let's start with research, then looking for the mistakes that others have made starting off because many people have lost millions of money for that. If you want technical to analysis, you also can learn through many websites on the internet.
Activity: 27
May 11, 2018, 05:28:37 AM
ou really want to invest in bitcoin that you need to do it as soon as possible, because the daily trend emerges beautiful turn.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 04:19:13 AM
If you have a good knowledge of the crypto market, just do it , If you don't know the analysis, I think you should buy bitcoin or ETH for  long-term investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 04:06:37 AM
First of all see a good exchange. Then invest your money in that and purchase coins which you like through with or btc. Do trading or hold them to earn money.
We can also start by gaining knowledge and following them. It's not just about investing, better and
making a profit. We can also hold coin coins that can profit as invest in btc and eth if you have a lot of capital,
if your capital enough you can also invest using altcoin that may be profitable in the near future ....
Activity: 490
May 06, 2018, 03:50:38 AM
First of all see a good exchange. Then invest your money in that and purchase coins which you like through with or btc. Do trading or hold them to earn money.
Activity: 118
May 05, 2018, 06:26:34 AM
You need an on-line exchange in order to send usd/euro and change them to crypto.
Proposals are already mentioned here by others, be careful these days the exchanges are crowded, it is mentioned that 50000 new investors are applying each day just in one of them.
If you know about stock market, then you know already what to do, its quite the same.
If you don't, a good solution would be to watch some videos on youtube on trading, there are many of them, it was for me a great help.
And something else, day trading is very difficult and you could lose your money.,
Activity: 700
May 05, 2018, 05:40:13 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

If you are on forex before you must be have technical analysis skill and its really usefull in cryptomarket. Its true that cryptomarket is very volatile and if we have technical analysis, we can earn profits in daily basis but better if we are not using leverage on our account
Activity: 294
May 05, 2018, 05:30:05 AM
Now the market is unstable, so you should be very careful. Profit will come soon and also bankruptcy is on the way with the profit. Be prepared in every details of what you want to get buy or invest. It will be profitable investment because it is sure that BTC value and the other cryptocurrency will have a great increase in this year.
Activity: 96
May 05, 2018, 05:05:35 AM
You need to fhieeru on google social media networks like FB TW follow famous characters in the crypto world to equip thcusw before you decide to invest in ICo or trade.
Activity: 186
May 05, 2018, 05:02:53 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
If you want to invest in BTC and hold it, then, of course, this is the right decision. If you want to make a profit quickly, for example, after a week or a month, then it is better to trade.
Activity: 27
May 05, 2018, 02:35:55 AM
Currently you can get the for free by participating in their weekly Airdrops and hold them, or you can invest buy buying a lot of them on exchanges, the best coin to hold for long term, Check them out on social medias
Activity: 282
May 03, 2018, 03:51:58 PM
Its a good idea to put some  money in bitcoin and risky at the same . If you want to buy and sell in the same day to make some profit its very risky , bitcoin could drop dramatiocally some day and you could lose a lot of money . There are a lot of icos in which you can invest and have more chances to make proft .
Activity: 185
May 03, 2018, 03:49:35 PM
This is not BTC, but I would still suggest.

https://t.me/TradeToken
Activity: 294
May 03, 2018, 03:46:47 PM
Just try to buy now then sell it after a few months,if you don't know a lot in trading don't sell your coins anything happen to the price, and i think you'll make a big profit.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
May 03, 2018, 03:04:23 PM
if you have holding habit then btc for you, cause btc can break his own record after the year, i thought btc can touch 30k$ in this year,
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 03, 2018, 02:31:27 PM
You need to listen to more experts on the market, watch videos, read the forum. The better you are to understand this market, the more you will earn here.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2018, 02:28:23 PM

Where do I start?

This is a very difficult topic. But on this forum there are already answers on all your questions. In bitcoin it will be profitable to invest at least another 2-3 years.
Activity: 454
May 03, 2018, 02:26:20 PM
Start from the beginning - read about the blockchain technology, see what is all about, how it works, what it requires, how one is created and so on and so forth. After that choose a platform where you want to trade (Libertex or smth like that) and do it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 08:19:38 AM
Before you start operating with digital currency you should gain some information and education. You cannot earn a lot without it. In order to be successful you should be educated, it is really important.
Pages:
Jump to: