Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 73. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 12:43:39 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

it's what I know invest better than planting stock because by investing in crypto very well and promising in comparison with others because investing in bitcoin can benefit in the future and you can also trade every day or weekly
Activity: 76
May 17, 2018, 12:23:19 AM
I advise you to watch a lot of video lessons "How to invest" and "How to sell crypto currency", read a lot of articles from experienced investors. You will learn a lot of things ...
Activity: 31
May 16, 2018, 08:43:23 AM
Despite the falls that we see sometimes Bitcoin always recover and take its leadership positions. Don’t buy BTC when it is on the top. Keep in mind that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 04:26:02 AM
I, too, are new to investing and I have succeeded by learning from this forum from my predecessors who are experienced. I think you should start from learning and listening. And no lack of work you should have a little luck. Do not listen to all the advice from them to be selective and be yourself. good luck
Activity: 180
May 14, 2018, 11:17:38 PM
I think your opinion is not wrong. only BTC is more appropriate for long-term investment. because for daily trading it feels a bit difficult and a bit of profit. better Hodl, until later the price will be very high. If you want to invest in BTC, I recommend still very able to invest right now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
May 14, 2018, 11:08:09 PM
if i can give u suggestion, if you dont know how to trade better dont use your money for bitcoin or your money will burn like paper, or u can only invest it, or u can find free bitcoin like us you can get from airdrop, bounty, and the other way. Smiley
Activity: 93
May 14, 2018, 10:59:31 PM
investing in bitcoin and ethereum is the right decision. because now the bitcoin and ethereum prices are not too high. besides investing in bitcoin and ethereum you can also invest in ICO. if you invest in ICO, you will get a big profit. but investing in ICO at risk is higher than investing in coins. if you want to invest in ICO. you can invest in ICO ENLTE. to know the background of this project you can see the website. https://web.enlte.com
Activity: 144
May 14, 2018, 09:44:11 AM
Now is a very good time for investment in the crypto currency and in any altcoins, potmou that there is a very cheap price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
May 14, 2018, 09:39:53 AM
Comparing with a stock market , crypto is more volatile but it is in a stable up-trend , which means that you will keep your profits , unless you'l sell dips . You can invest in btc now and then look for a few good alts , which can multiple your profit in the future .
Activity: 30
May 14, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
I want to put some many into BTC. Profit will come soon and also bankruptey is on the way with the profit. its really usefull in cryptomarket. a good salution would be to watch some videos on youtube on trading.
Activity: 192
May 14, 2018, 09:12:56 AM
We can not determine the interests of others. If you want to try trading, it must be ready with every risk that will happen, especially you as a beginner in trading. Better to invest and keep monitoring market prices. If you invest in BTC, I think you will be safe, because BTC is the most influential coin in a strong crypto so it is not easy for BTC to fall.
Activity: 25
May 14, 2018, 08:55:24 AM
if you want to trade you can start by learning about it a little. try watching some guides on youtube.
Activity: 294
May 14, 2018, 08:48:54 AM
The trading in the crypto world as you might have researched already runs on daily basis and there is no stopping of it. The market continues to rise day by day and with in between dips of the coin you also get the opportunity to invest into crypto at right entry point. Investing in BTC would be a wise move now. Once you see that the price is going down, you invest more. In the future BTC is expected to go big.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 09:50:59 PM
BTC is very good to hold for the long-term investment. You may get the bigger profits after some months. related to this condition, you can make a plan to sell the bitcoin after the price increases about ...% (decide it by yourselves). Yes, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are still volatile. Therefore, make a great decision to invest in bitcoin wisely will be great.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
May 12, 2018, 09:06:55 PM
Wow, the original post was from last december, so much has happened to the crypto market since then.

I would imagine if the OP invested back then, he saw a lot of his investments crash in value.
hopefully, he learned a lot through that.

The most important thing to point out is that Crypto investing is NOT easy.
It takes a lot of knowledge, patience, and understanding.

I think those who believe it to be easy are thinking all they have to do is buy BTC or an alt, wait a year, and then be a millionare.
Although yes, there are possible situations where that may happen (if you put in like 50k usd at the start and did absolutely nothing and waited).
But we all know, that is actually hard.
You get excited and start buying up all kinds of things.
You get scared and start selling.
There's so much that can happen.

In the end, crypto is a volatile market with a lot of potential but a lot of risks.
You need to be prepared.
Activity: 18
May 12, 2018, 08:52:52 PM
If you have a good decision skills and can analyze well, trading would be a good fit for you. If you have a lot of capital why not invest in bitcoin or eth. You can also gain a lot of profit if you invest in Ico's but it also have high risk.
Activity: 26
May 11, 2018, 12:42:22 PM
in my opinion, if you want to invest. You must have USD, EUR and others supported by the authorities but bitcoin prices based on buy / sell orders ... and you need to learn something about bitcoin and altcoin something to exchange later.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
May 11, 2018, 06:09:01 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

For me, YES, its better to invest in BTC rather than investing in stock market, forex, and etc, now, the only advantage of using BTC and or investing in it, is the liquidity methods. Yes, we all know that BTC is so volatile, but common guys, its easy to liquidate the BTC because of mass adaption in it, a lot of trading platforms accepts BTC, and also people nowadays are more concern more on peer to peer transfer and bitcoin is in demand at this time. Many are encourage to participate in BTC trading because of its value.

Activity: 457
Merit: 10
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
May 11, 2018, 06:03:49 AM
If you wanna start investing you need to make a big research of the coin or ico that you will be investing in,with the exeptoin of Bitcoin or Etherium,these two coins are the best investment always.

Yes always Bitcoin and Ethereum best for investment. I also like top 10 of coinmarketcap. That's not bad. Such like Ripple, Litecoin, XLM, Trx.
You said a good point, "make a big research" I like very much this line. Now people are crazy for invest without research.
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 05:58:38 AM

Where do I start?

Speak about the constancy of the BTC he is, as I think everyone knows, says the king of amount of cryptocoins. But the problem with that title is that it takes all the punches. Therefore, his course is unstable. He is very sensitive to influence. I think in the future, when the law calms down, it will be more stable.
Pages:
Jump to: