Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 76. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 12:12:07 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

If you want to invest better you are investing in bitcoin and Ethereum because these two coins promise and can be good for the future because they have a good future and can invest in various projects, which only raise money for development because it can be seen from trading more Ethereum fast in trading
Activity: 95
April 26, 2018, 12:05:06 AM
Don't put the COINS as tools you get rich quick, the currency of the huge price fluctuations, a month I accounts 40% of the funds, less experience I can tell you, then can afford within the scope of investment choice, if you only think about money, that's impossible
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 11:56:40 PM
I have the same desire to invest in the top 20, and even more in Btc.However, unfortunately I do not have the opportunity ,since I already invested everything that was.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 11:46:27 PM
BTC, let's start with BTC when other people feel tired of BTC
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 25, 2018, 11:45:38 PM
You should do invest ico, first research good project, good teams and good advisors if like invest ico's but not long ico short ico's.
That's a good composition of a good project, they should present every necessary detail to attract investors
and having run by a reputable team and advisers, that is the big factor of success because they are the root of the business and if they
can manage well they will grow easily.
The dev will be the key in order to attract more investors, if they know how to produce quality project that will be usable in the long term process
then it can be a good investment, but as a beginner it will be hard to understand so better begin with project that already been traded in the market
so you will be able to see what will influence the change in value, keep reading and researching never stop to find more knowledge to achieved
success with your chosen venture.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 11:38:55 PM
I will start by answering your last statement 'where do I start' Start by acquiring knowledge and follow those that have use the similar knowledge to get yo where you want to get to. It is not about just investing, it is more about been good at it and making profit.
Activity: 252
April 25, 2018, 11:35:36 PM
If you want to invest, then choose what you think is very perpotensi and promising so that later you do not regret.Bitcoin and ethereum currently decreased so if you want to invest I think you should buy the coin because this is a good coin then you have to buy it.
Activity: 161
April 25, 2018, 11:22:16 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
investing is very nice to get satisfactory results and profitable. In addition to that by investing was also able to increase the price of the coins we have. Bitcoin is a coin that I recommend to invest.
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 11:11:00 PM

Where do I start?

If you are interested in trading then you can always invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit in the future when the market reaches its highest volume with massive investors due to the popularity of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
April 25, 2018, 11:09:56 PM
You should do invest ico, first research good project, good teams and good advisors if like invest ico's but not long ico short ico's.
That's a good composition of a good project, they should present every necessary detail to attract investors
and having run by a reputable team and advisers, that is the big factor of success because they are the root of the business and if they
can manage well they will grow easily.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
April 25, 2018, 09:50:30 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 09:48:52 AM
Now you can safely buy BTC in the long term and have passive income only from Bitcoin. It's really impressive.
A beginner should start by choosing a company with a good reputation that offers an exchange and wallet.A beginner should also start by trading prominent coins. Currently, we are referring to coins like Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). In the future, this could change.
Activity: 504
April 25, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
Now you can safely buy BTC in the long term and have passive income only from Bitcoin. It's really impressive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 09:20:05 AM
I think that newcomers should just invest in such coins as Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin because they are now on a good pump..
Activity: 140
April 25, 2018, 07:51:37 AM
100% that would be THUG, Currently you can get the for free by participating in their weekly Airdrops and hold them, or you can invest buy buying a lot of them on exchanges, the best coin to hold for long term, Check them out on social medias😊😊
Activity: 434
April 21, 2018, 01:11:17 PM
Right now, the most suitable time for Bitcoin is because the rate rapidly grows and, according to many forecasts, this will last at least until the summer.
Activity: 224
April 21, 2018, 05:29:51 AM
Initially invest with little capital, and then when you have experience you invest in more capital. But be careful with the Crypto market they can make you lose all in just a short time. Consider when making a decision.
Activity: 162
April 21, 2018, 04:58:46 AM
there has been a recent decline in the volume of currency in the crypto-currency currencies, and thus all prices have fallen. this created new opportunities. I wanted to invest in subcoin. I evaluated the opportunity.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 10:51:26 AM
go and invest in altcion you will make your much money
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 20, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

you can start investing on bitcoin with a small amount of money. or choose any other altcoins, there is a lot of altcoins that are good to invest with, like ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: